Any expats living in Philippines? Is it a safe country to retire from my crypto gains?

Any expats living in Philippines? Is it a safe country to retire from my crypto gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Luj3bcmyNog
liveleak.com/view?i=59e_1499866560
youtube.com/watch?v=UPMgsEs4KHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From HK originally
to your answer, NO

>NO
Crime? Duterte being Duterte?

I was born in the Philippines and moved when i was still young, and returned as a young adult. Now ive seen the rich and the poor sides of the Philippines. Its a place where you have to have money to enjoy your time there, not to mention living your life there. Very different from the world but easily 100x times nicer and friendlier than some countries, so unless you don't wanna make some daily changes around your life Id suggest somewhere else.

yes, relatively safe like all south east asian countries considering the poverty levels. mafia control some areas but welcoming for westerners in general. cheap beer, cheap girls, great girls in general.

Even though theyre friendly, IMO wouldn't say its the safest place.

My annual budget will be around $30k. Would Malaysia be a better alternative?

Philippines is muslim shit country. I'd pick Thailand for sure over PH.

u w0t m8 92% are Christians

they are catholic. very traditional girls

burger education

>Is it a safe country to retire from my crypto gains?
anything provincial is rather safe. Stay away from Metro Manila. If you want urban safe life, go to Davao, CDO, or Baguio. Probably other safe cities I guess

you will be treated like a god if you have money. think its fine just that the traffic sucks

I only know them from cleaning toilets in HK
If I want to go somewhere else, I'll probably go to Colombia or maybe some parts of Brazil

The visa shouldn't be a problem if I'm Euro, right?

nope. You might have to renew your visa after 30 days or so

>traditional girls

Pfftttttttt ahahahahahahaha

Every 30 days?

>philippines

Its literally the only christian shithole
Get out of there unless youre a pedo

Lived there for 4 months, good cheap beer and lots of nice beaches.

Worst thing - the traffic.

Where the fuck I'm supposed to go though? I just want to live off my gains in some nice, cheap Asian country. I won't get visa in Japan.

silent-gardens.com/visa.php

Good thing DutDut is actually doing shit about the traffic situation.

the traditional girls are mostly the provincial ones and aren't always attractive, while the attractive ones are mostly roasties(or should I say bistek). Though even the roasties have some conservative lifestyles that differs from western girls

I'll be there in 2 weeks, anywhere in SEA or SA is better then the west, "muh safety" is for faggots

>"muh safety" is for faggots

I would't care about muh safety if I was allowed to carry.

just go to thailand, its the hub of SEA.

>anywhere in SEA or SA is better then the west

let me guess, you got your worldview entirely from Veeky Forums

>go to Thailand
>fucking die
youtube.com/watch?v=Luj3bcmyNog

liveleak.com/view?i=59e_1499866560

Thailand is too fucking expensive for being a 3rd world shithole.

>Good thing DutDut is actually doing shit about the traffic situation.

oh yeah? I havent seen shit.

Trying sitting in a car for 3 hours to go 8 miles from the airport to your hotel.

your odds of getting murdered are higher in any blue state ghetto then 99% of SEA. Your not going to any shanty towns at night or heavily mudslime regions anyways.

>Goto "family friendly" vacation with cousin
>Literally see kid whores

It literally topped my keks. Weirdest fucking shit I've seen

Yeah, cities are probably out of quesiton. Some nice, quiet suburban area would be optimal.
holy fuck do not want, Thailand is truly disgusting

listen you autist faggot, people die doing dumb shit like this in america all the time, ever heard of florida? stay in your moms basement

Will modernize Jeepneys by outphasing all 15 years and older ones, and rationalize jeepney routes so that you don't have poorfags competing on getting the most passengers to barely be able to pay their jeepney rent. Same applies to buses I guess, and EDSA will receive a Bus Rapid Transit
They have also kicked out the old utter failure of a maintenance provider for the MRT-3 and will bring back Sumitomo to restore it to its former glory so there won't be much breakdowns anymore

Then it's the construction of a high capacity commuter rail going from Tutuban to Clark and to Los BaƱos. There will also be a subway going from North EDSA to Taguig, MRT-2 West Extension, LRT-4 from Ortigas to Taytay.
That's not all though. Cebu will receive a BRT and LRT line, and Davao will recieve a commuter rail and a High Priority Bus Transit. Iloilo might even get a monorail

>t. Somchai Sravirdarta

Please don't fell for wife meme save the whites.
Speaking of crypto. It's very easy to cash out because there's a lot of options like remittance, bank deposit, PayPal transfer, cash card credit hell you can convert your coin to steam wallet.

Also we're not Muslims. In fact we can get paid to kill mudslimes. You can get away from killing Muslims because. Government won't protect them they're foreigners anyway from Thai Indonesia and Malaysia our sea is second most pirated waters in the world. look it up. and we're is till at martial law at Mindanao.

I wish one day I get the chance to fuck pure white American woman. You have allot of sailors here. Hanging around their Navy Base.

>holy fuck do not want, Thailand is truly disgusting
You'd see this in Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Cambodia too tho

yeah if you never want to smoke weed ever again in your life and live in tyrannical country that kills people that do drugs

>I wish one day I get the chance to fuck pure white American woman.
You were born a few decades too late

>implying there's anything wrong killing druggies

Brazil is cheap as fuck generally but cars and eletronics are very expensive, you can live like a king here with 3k usd monthly, 2k and you'll live very confortably.

Almost all girls are degenerate sluts, nose piercings, tattos, revealing clothes and roided gym sluts are very common, also they all get blacked on the designated gangbang week

because in order to live a fulfilling life you need drugs.

definitely sound advice.

I'd definitely avoid poor areas where that might be a common sight.
I'm actually ok with that.

No spicland pls.

I don't get what's up with the hate for Florida. I've been there. Sure there's allot of faggots and degenerate on urban areas there but for the most part people are fairly decent there

Duerte said its ok to kill drug dealers.
So now philipinos kill people and sprinkle drugs on the victims body.

>I'd definitely avoid poor areas where that might be a common sight
Always avoid poor areas regardless. These subhumans are the reason why people make fun of Philippines. They are usually malnourished and dumb, with Aeta(abbo) genetics, and set up their ugly grey concrete block shanties wherever there's a patch of land, and starts flipping out whenever the government relocates them due to them living in hazardous environments like along the river bank which has by the way fucking overflooded 10 times in the past 40 years. They have no sense of discipline and litter everywhere. Due to poor genetics, they also resort to crime, like dealing drugs and carnapping

Lol u retarded or just a troll telling him to go to all the places where all the mudslimes live? Most of the kidnappings took place there and that's where the mudslimes tried to establish an isis caliphate recently.

lmao can a philipinobrah confirm?

>implying living in a shithole that kills people for smoking weed is a good place to live
>implying weed isn't awesome sometimes
>implying the gov should control my body
>implying living in a shithole full of isis wannabes and poor people is a good place to live

By all means, please move there

the point was people die doing dumb shit everywhere, florida being a mainstay for dumb activities for east coast degenerates.

I've got nothing against florida, I think its a great state to spend the winters in. guns, sluts, warm weather, its great.

lmao I said provincial, not in a fucking Abu camp in Sulu you fucking moron

No, he has actually never ordered people to kill drug dealers. Trust me, try to find any quote that is believed to be him encouraging vigilante killings and the full quote always happens to be him telling it in a context where the suspect resist and becomes dangerous

>weed is the same as low quality meth that makes you gut your parents

ok kid

when in Rome do as the Romans
I honestly don't give a fuck about weed, never did anything for me and most people who smoke it regularly are degenerates
yeah, tbqh DutDut seems like a guy I'd have a beer with
is he welcoming towards expats?

to any retard in the first world thinking it is a good idea to move to a third world shithole, just don't. don't be a fucking retard. what you consider a normal life, down here it is only enjoyed by the rich, while they have to check their shoulders at every corner. why the fuck would anyone live voluntarily here i fucking don't know
just enjoy your life in your paradise without thinking everyday could be your last.

go buy some potcoin soyboy pothead

Aslong as you don't go throwing baseless accusations against him infront of his face about muh hooman rites, he'd let you ride one of his motorbikes for free regardless of where you are from

Yes. my tip got my neighbor killed. He's a drug peddler who preys on highschool students. But I don't think anyone is just simply killed and plants evidence. The people I know who were slaughter by death squad is really guilty of their crime

Except for Bagui the other too are in Mindenao which is mudslime infested

>down here it is only enjoyed by the rich
well that's the thing, I'd be rich there
I am honestly sick and tired of cucked EU, it's suffocating, I'd move to US if I could, but apparently only spices are allowed in

I have no problem NOT living in Tondo :)

based

>Baguio
>Cagayan de Oro
>Davao
>muslim

Is this what they teach you in NPA schools?

why not one of the many EE countries? They honestly seem like the best overall places to live in the world if you can deal with cold weather.

it's a nobrainer to move SEA if you're a single man, or dont hae kids, or are retired. there are very nice towns even in thailand, high quality of living with very cheap costs, + largest bonus is that you avoid the 4-5 month northern european or na dark and cold winter. while in usa retired people moe to florida in europe retiretd people move to sea

Eastern Europe??
sounds encouraging, apperciated

Fuck our president. he lives 4 hours away from my home. He keeps flying communist flag on his lawn.

another plus is that all of SEA is developing at a rate that in 10-20 years they'd be like what South Korea is today

I live in San Francisco, Mindanao. Can confirm we're surrounded by Muslims. If American soldiers weren't here we'd completely overruned.

too bad, would be cool to meet some US army brahs while living there

Go to Olongapo, Subic. Plenty of retired US muhreens there

cool, I'll write that down
is it a nice city to live in?

No idea, never been there. But it got nice beaches, and is relatively developed. You should keep it on the radar though. There are plans to turn it into some kind of Hong Kong-ish business center with skyscrapers and condominiums so it would be a good idea to spend your cryptos if it would ever be realized.

wrong pic

Exept the phils were richer than south korea when they were a US colony and korea went through a war since then, the economy of SEA isn't going anywhere

If you've got the money, it's a good choice.
it's like a little island paradise. the people are very warm and (some of) the food is great
you just need some street smarts though.

If you are white, they can smell the money on you. their pickpockets are world class. If you are careless you will get held up at knife or gunpoint. I haven't been to any expat communities but they might be safer. I spent my time in the slums

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THIS IS THE REAL

They were richer even after being a US colony well into the 70's. It all went downhill after the political turmoil which caused concern among debtors, which created the huge decline that lasted until well until early 2000's

sounds breddy gud
kek me on the right they've got 6.9% annual GDP growth

I kept avoiding them because I'm antisocial. They're really nice and friendly though. but there's this Navy girl who's really gorgeous. but I don't want to hope.

Also, there's this thing called Clark Green City which will not be too far away from Olongapo, and will be connected by rail. It's like a smart city that they are already in the progress of making right now, and might even become the future Executive capital.

yeah, I've got good situational awareness and can fight, but I'd rather steer clear of trouble and definitely avoid slums
looks like a paradise

Damnit I was trying to figure out what a cryptocurrency is and got baited into this "let's all become traitorous vermin and mate with asiatic monkeys but lol hedonism" thread
FUCK

I'm big into tech and modern cities, gonna check this out definitely

It might look good, but it's far from the best. THIS is paradise

Lel not as worse pajeet half naked bait thread

HOLY FUCK that's Far Cry irl

BZC

some people seem to get incredibly upset for people who move to sea and have great time there. fantastic food, great grills :]

If that's your thing, then be sure to check out Bonifacio Global City.
youtube.com/watch?v=UPMgsEs4KHc

lol cause rl was inspired by far cry design, right? youre just an idiot

3rd world country they said, wtf this looks better than anything in Europe, period
call ambulance, you might have suffered a stroke faggot

Who the fuck would want to live with those fucking retards

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Too bad I'm busy studying and producing anti-aging molecules instead of chasing sideways gook gook monkey pussy darkie stank cunt
Maybe if I feel like it, I'll go there and throw some money around, but I don't feel like it right now and don't want to get a passport

The main thing is how shitty it would feel during a time of crisis or war being an outsider farang scumbag instead of your native society

burgers are friendly lads

I said except baguio

Trust me though: it's almost like an enclave surrounded by meh housing where lower middle income class people forget to paint their house 24/7 giving a grey and dull look. That's one thing I hate about Flipland. The oversaturation of grey walls everywhere that could easily be painted and look way more beautiful

I do hope to see more of these business centers popping up around the city on places where old factories used to operate and in former squatter/poorfag colonies. These land developers are far better at beautification than most local government bureaucrats

Exactly

CDO and Davao is like 95% Cebuano/Hiligaynon, 3% Lumad and 2% actual muzzies

>These land developers are far better at beautification than most local government bureaucrats
government sucks at everything and everywhere, no exceptions
I for one welcome our future AI overlords

All those grey walls make flipland look like some post apocalyptic anime land