ITT we make a Post Apocalyptic Mecha setting

>It's been one thousand years since Armageddon
>Under seas of ash and mountains of scrap, Massive God Machines slumber, once glorious relics of humanity's peak of existence now lay dormant under the land of there creation eternal.

Khemo Kaiju, Massive monsters that once set the Old World into a century of strief now live in small packs for the small and complete solidarity for the massive now lay scatered around the Waste's, threatening the lives of many Scrap Settlements and Tech Tribes.

Legends say before Armageddon, The God Machines where forged to slay these beasts. only the bleakist of thinkers could imagine the threats the ones from the old world held against the Eletric Empires to forge such destructive machines

While all denizens of the wasteland tremble in fear of the Khemo Kaijus, the Biocultists have managed to kill and reverse-engineer one to protect their settlements. While their Abomination show great battle performance, it is unknown how or when will it all go wrong - and thus the chosen pilot for the Abomination is considered very disposable.

To avoid the Khemo Kaijus, some of the surviving humans have chosen to live under the Wastes in great cavern cities, where they every now and then excavate God Machine pieces. A full working model has not been discovered...by them, at least.

These cavern cities are ruled by councils of "Pilates," after the Roman soldier who began the end of Christ and thus proved his divinity, although some of the ill-educated started spelling their name as "pilots." In order to become a Pilate, one has to show great working knowledge of these God Machine pieces, enough to activate their powers for the betterment of humanity.

In one such cavern city, a God Machine's hand was found to have profound heat abilities - by activating the panel of the hand in a certain order, it could radiate enough heat to provide warmth to thousands. It was even able to create a natural hot springs when brought to un underground lake. Thus the City of the Burning Hand came to become a resort of sorts, offering a bit of relaxation to travelers.

Motor Heads are the "Real robot" to the God Machines "super robot". mass produced during the Old Times. they filled rolls as moving masive crates, to constructing buildings, to even fighting wars.

However in modern times there either hollowed out as buildings or bound as slaves for Warlord Pilots

Pilots for Motor Heads are also called Motor Runners

>Despide widespread belife, God Machines are not actually Gods. they where simply experimental super weapons The Old World made to fight Khemo Kaijus. they where successful at being super weapons. its just that they were a little bit too successful thats the problem

such cultist have called themselves "The Cult of the Khemo" believing the only way to survive the radiation scorched earth is to become one with the entities who feed off it.

>super robots
>God robots
>Abomination biological spooby robots
>Romans

Please be a joke

Speak for yourself.

who said any of this was serious

>while Khemo Kaijus origins are muddied. it was speculated in old times that they where spawned from pollution from a new energies source that was discovered that brought all of the marvelous machines of old

also>>Abomination biological spooby robots

at what part did any of this thread implied biological robots

>super robots
>serious

u wot

>the currency of this world is by trade of scrap. the hevier the scrap it the more its worth.

>Motor Heads, even scraped usless ones can by a man a entire life times suply of water if he found the right bidder.

Xenogears + Wild Arms

That's what you're trying to build here.

never actually heard of either of them until now and after a quick google search i feel a little embarrassed right now

Why?

>The new energy source that spawned all this new technology came from a crashed ufo/meteorite that constantly generated "Khemo Energy". and for a time put a end for the constant hunt for feul

>however, this limitless energy needed to be contained somehow, and thus infected local wildlife in secret. and when Khemo energy became the norm, the environment started to meld with the stuff

ehh, dont know. insecurity maybe

>God Machines/God Motors are usually worshiped as a, well, gods.

>Multiple Citys will have them under the Capital in holy sites and will tax people to enter the bays to worship them

>Not any Motor Runner can pilot them however

>The Mighty Gods will only bow to Motor Forerunners. Decedents of the heros that piloted them in the years of old.

>however such Forerunners are a rarity, only one in a million men have such genes with in them

can someone else post stuff now?

I like how this started out generic, but now some Five Stars Story fag dominates

I really wouldnt call "taking a name of a mech and there pilots "dominating"", but ok.

also can someone besides post something already

>everything is good, you can't criticise anything because that's ~oppression~

Yes, we get it, taste is subjective so nothing can ever be bad and we shouldn't ever say bad things about anything because someone might like it.

>this thread is lame and I hate it!
>we're enjoying it but you're free to leave if you're not enjoying it
>it's just criticism, don't be so sensitive, jeez!

I mean, you entered a thread, perused it, found it not to your liking, and rather than leaving and finding something better-suited to your tastes, you chose to stick around and make some angry noises instead.

I hope receiving a reply makes your day a little easier to get through!

So you admit you just want a safe ~creative space~ where your feelings won't be hurt by nasty bullies who don't love your idea?

And so you make a thread on an anonymous public imageboard, then demand it be a safe space?

I think you'd be better suited somewhere else, like Deviantart or a liberal arts college.

Yes, yes, you're right, I admit, I am a faggot you are such a wise man user.
You can leave now, there are other people who need your wisdom.

Big difference between wanted a space without any sort of criticism, and some arse wandering into a thread about a subject he doesn't like in the first place.

>some arse wandering into a thread about a subject he doesn't like in the first place.

You're projecting pretty hard there in assuming all critics criticise based on prejudice rather than entering with a neutral viewpoint and forming a negative opinion, are you perhaps insecure? Or possibly just a leftist.

The fact you assume all critics are by nature contrarian trolls says a lot about your inability to take honest criticism.

If what you want to do is criticize, then criticize better than just throwing out meme-terms like 'safe spaces' or 'please be a joke'. Strike at the heart of the freaking problem instead of pussyfooting around it, pussyfeet! What are you, afraid to offend someone?

This Pilates thing is dumb.

A much better idea for post-apoc mecha is just fucking armored core
>live in mobile cities as slaves to a corp
>four or five apocalypses in
>Nineball
>White Glint
>Spirit of Motherwill