What's the most mad you've ever been at another player before?

What's the most mad you've ever been at another player before?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1TGqNOvvc5Xi4XFdkEA9kn0D4oXEf-JYWTNXBS6qovm0/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2006, high school
>some generic system, I think Tri-Stat DX
>after beating up the bad guys, one of the players wanted to rape the one I described as an attractive lady, as a show of power
>I calmly and quietly told him no, as did the other players

I never really had such an incident again

>artifact holding off necromancer minions
>necromancer yells for us to surrender and leave the aura of the artifact
>one girl decides to do so and shoot at our priest, who is maintaining the artifact
>if this artifact falters we will be assaulted by 2000-5000 undead
>I pass some difficult rolls and get to shoot her in the arm, making her miss her shot
>then I shoot her into crit
>another player jumps in front of me and tells me to stop and that she can be dealt with later

Fucking whiteknights.

> Low level team fleeing from manticors with a small caravan on civilians
> we get ambushed in long grass Jurrasic Park style
> grossly outclassed but we manage to save most of the civillians but a young child is stung and posioned
> me and the healer go back to save him, i fend of the beast while she heals him. I then cover the retreat
> the orc barbarian decides to run up to the healer while she is fleeing with the child
> he rips the child out of her arms and throws him into the long grass as a "disctraction"
> manticors tear the child to peices while we watch then flee

I got angry at him when he was surprised when i informed the guards of his actions and had him executed.

>First time DMing
>Playing 5e
>Most players are new with a couple of them having played several campaigns before
>One player was a friend of mine and a complete newbie to TRPG's who had mentioned for months how he wanted to get into D&D so I decide to invite him
>Everyone sends in their character sheets
>His is tiefling vengeance paladin, notice his name is literally Bruce backwards but think nothing of it
>Typical edgy backstory: parents killed in fire by cultists, hated by everyone, does good on his terms etc etc
>First session goes out the fucking window as I realize he literally made Batman
>Puts on deep gravelly voice every time he talks to NPC'S
>Plays campy 60's batman theme song every time it's his turn in combat
>On his phone every time the party isn't in combat and it's not his turn
>Refuses to take anything seriously. Instead laughs every time I try to introduce a sad character or scenario and attacks NPC's who don't kiss his boots
>Asks no questions about his surroundings; instead expects me to immaculately describe every detail of environment from the beginning
>Refuses to roleplay other than acting out how he thinks Batman would in his scenario
>Argues about rules and gets confused about them constantly despite me having told him multiple times from the beginning to read the handbook
>I'm tempted to kick him but I figure it's his first time and he's still getting used to the game anyway
>I talk to him after the first session and tell him to cut out the music and that the whole point of roleplaying is that you create your own character and act them out, not rip off another established character
>'But my character is completely different to Batman!"
>"How?"
>"Batman's human"
>He plays reasonably straight for a few sessions afterwards until quitting and claiming I was "stifling his creativity"

You were in the wrong there tbf.

I'm willing to accept that as a possibility. Can you explain what I did wrong?

Not the other guy, but I agree that the music would have gotten annoying, and as a GM I get super tired of manchildren unable to look away from their phone when it's not their turn.

You were in the right.

>plays music that is not appropriate to the scenes
>attacks NPCs he doesn't like
>thinks he's batman

That is like, 99% concentrated autism right there. Good riddance

>dude come play 5e!!! Its all fixed!!!

Honestly, you didn't as far as I can tell. You could maybe argue that someone playing an expy alone isn't an issue (and having an original character doesn't matter), but frankly this guy sounds like he was concentrated cancer.

I was pretty peeved when a 21-year-old at our table started bawling and whining about how everyone was against him.

We wouldn't let him sacrifice the blood of an innocent captive we had just rescued to golden goblet that spoke to him. In his head, that is.

>save caravan of innocents
>has to sacrifice a poisoned child
I hope the guards gave him a grim nod of understanding and told you to get used to living in a dangerous world.

That doesn't sound like an actual distraction, hence the quotations. It sounded like the barbarian just threw the kid at the manticores for the fun of it, especially if they were outrunning the monsters anyway.

Begone, baitman. We shall not fall for your tricks.

Sounds like a faggot

Me madlad mate was playing a rogue and decided to try to buy a +1 dagger with all these mangos he'd collected the absolute madman, the GM laughed but then he rolled a nag 20 for persuasion. I was fuming

Ow the edge

>High school D&D game
>Uncover war brewing between demons and fairies
>One player decides to sell me out specifically to the demons
>Other players are too apathetic to care on way or the other
>Ask that one play why later
>"lol no reason lol y u mad lol its just a game lol"

Surprise surprise the campaign tanked quickly.

Joined a new Roll20 game with strangers, so I expected some things to be shitty.

Right off the bat, it was clear the party ranger's player was a That Guy. For no discernible reason, his ranger decided that my rogue was a rival -- or maybe he decided I was his rival OOC, I have no fucking idea. We could not do anything without him arguing with me over the most pointless minor shit.

We get into the dungeon crawl portion of the session, and since I'm a rogue, the party decides I should be the one to scout ahead. Ranger player argues that he should be the one because rangers are better trackers, but is eventually voted down. So I sneak ahead and manage to eavesdrop on an enemy camp and start hearing their plans. All's going well.

Ranger player suddenly interrupts to say things are taking too long, and he's going to light a torch and throw it down the hallway. DM informs him of what will happen if he does. He does it anyway.

Long story short, he flings a lit torch down the hallway, and it lands directly next to my rogue, revealing me from stealth. The entire camp spots me and attacks me, killing me before the rest of the party can intervene. I could not figure out why the fuck he did it, other than him being asspained I was the scout instead of him.

That was my one and only session, I quit after that. I still can't figure out what it was about me that he hated so much.

>Asked the problem player a week straight if he wanted to play in a game on Saturday.
>Got a coy smart ass question dodge as a response.
>Asked again, and again, and even got all of the other players to ask.
>Same smarmy shit non-answer.
>Get all three players to plainly ask him if he wants to play, and tell him that if he doesn't make a character now he will not be able to play.
>No response.

MOTHER FUCKER SHOWS UP ON THE DAY OF THE GAME AND ASKS WHAT LEVEL HIS CHARACTER SHOULD BE.

He did not play that day.

the gm's gf what would stop the game to have mental breakdowns

>playing EDH
>some guy who's been an asshat all night casts an Enter the Infinite with Sphinx's Tutelage on board trying to mill me out
>I mill my Serra Avatar and explain to him that he can't mill me out because it will keep returning to deck
>he picks up my deck without asking, throws it on the ground, and leaves the game
>mfw

MORE! MORE! This thread pleases me.

But wouldn't he have won anyway if he just let you draw yourself out in 2 turns?

And what's in this attached picture isn't even half of the bullshit I went through.

Go away Palpatine

Can you try typing this post in English? Thanks.

>party was fighting a crazy legendary BBEG who is maddened by dabbling in shadow magic, a big climactic story battle.
>mid-fight the rogue severs the BBEG's connection to the legendary artifact that was orbiting him by stealing it with a bag of holding (sending it to another plane)
>they tried sleight of hand to hide it from the rest of the party but failed.
>we win a tough fight during which the BBEG actually Contingency->time stop->summoned a Balor at the end
>we identify the artifact as giving almost absurd bonuses unheard of in DND 5E, transcendentally good for any character (including +1 proficiency bonus) while taking up no slot.
>afterwards the rogue declares the artifact belongs to him because he stole it mid fight and that he "was planning it for a long time"
>everyone else disagrees and there is an argument in which the rogue's player basically throws a tantrum when no one agrees with their twisted reasoning and the session ends, next session the rest of the party pushes for a rolloff which the rogue loses and is passive aggressive about it for the rest of the campaign acting like the entire argument was our fault.

I still can't fathom what would possess someone think like this. That BBEG would have straight up murdered the rogue in any solo confrontation and were one of the few things we ever faced that beat the Rogue's absurd stacked stealth thanks to truesight and being a legendary enemy that actually had sane skill training. Getting to him through his tower of traps and winning were both very close team efforts, but because the rogue secretly planned to use a bag of holding (which we found as a group earlier) to steal the artifact it should be his with no discussion?

I'm still mad. I'm mad that they could ever think that way. I'm extra mad they still sometimes passive aggressively bring it up when they get upset on other issues, acting like we start arguments for no reason.

+1 proficiency bonus is way better on a rogue than on any of you other shitters though

In a game that was explicitly supposed to be lightly magical realmy one player kept bullying me about my harem fetish and when I tried bringing it up with the group and asking her to lay off everyone just laughed at me more. I was pretty upset with all of them desu.

How in what way?

There's the obvious combo with the rogue skill-monkey power; but, keep in mind proficiency increases save DCs for spells and other effects too, things that the other party members both had.

+1 means +1 for almost every class.

For a rogue with expertise that's several +2s.

That is true and we were certainly aware of that, but they certainly weren't the only one who got more than "simply +1".

The fighter attacks three times per turn, so +1 accuracy is significantly better than the rogues single attack

it also increases save DCs for spells for the wizard and abilities for the fighter (battlemaster), which is incredibly important particularly for spells.

So it's not like getting a little more out of expertise is overwhelmingly better than the benefits it would have on the others.

>player wants a giant cat to ride around on instead of the horse the samurai class gets
>begs GM for one, GM caves and gives him a full druid progression giant tiger companion
>spends the entire game playing up how unbeatable he is, almost never misses a hit and gets salty when it happens
>sitting next to him one combat, he gets hit by an enemy and has to roll to stay on his mount
>rolls a 3
>FLIPS IT TO A 19
>call him out on it, he denies it, the rest of the group gets uncomfortable and the GM handwaves it
>they keep playing like nothing happened
>spend the rest of the game silently livid

I've never been angrier during a tabletop game. The guy is out of our playgroup for good for unrelated reasons, but god damn did it set me off like I've never been before to see the whole group defend him on that horseshit. Dice tilters don't deserve this hobby.

Post more Mistress of the Edge.

>party is fighting a necromancer and his army of minions
>we're only alive because the priest has a powerful religious artifact that prevents the minions from getting near us
>the necromancer offers us a chance to surrender
>girl decides this is her chance to betray the party, she vows to surrender and jumps out into the horde
>I say I ready an arrow
>she says she wants to shoot the priest
>I tell the GM that I shoot her in the arm
>roll off, I succeed
>she misses
>I shoot her down
>a third player, a whiteknight, jumps in front of my character and tell me to let her live

Not the user that requested it, but that actually does make more sense, thanks.
Also fuck that white knight. She knew what she was getting into.

Some people might just be reluctand for player kills and give then another chance.
What was his argument?

You would not believe this...

>Be me
>Be new to tabletop games (only about 10 hours experience from a different campaign)
>Introduced to a new campaign from a good friend of mine
>He wants me to roll a character to replace someone in his party that died
>Roll a Valkyrie
>Things start off slow, we are sailing to a deserted island to colonize it for a Sheikh and no one really interacts with me, they are in heated in character discussions about previous incidents
>We get there and we begin setting up a settlement
>My friend keeps sending me private messages through steam giving me vague warnings about the evil sorcerer in our party and telling me not to help him
>Roll with it
>After the settlement has been established they are electing a mayor for the colony
>We all roll to give a speech
>My friend gets the highest roll
>First order of business as new mayor is to lynch the evil sorcerer in our party who apparently killed the guy I was replacing
>Sorcerer (who is like a 30 year old man) begins screaming through his microphone calling him some of the most obscene names I have ever heard
>DM is pressured into not allowing the lynching
>Evil sorcerer throws my friend into a pocket dimension where he dies
>This is allowed by the DM
>I am alone in a party with some guy and his buddy I unwittingly tried to lynch by helping my friend
>Find out that the DM trashed the campaign because of the conflict
>Haven't played a Tabletop RPG since

Sounds pretty believable, though does sound like shit to go through.

He was being an aspie, but you clearly don't understand the rules. If you couldn't defeat him in one turn you should have scooped instead of claiming that he couldn't deck you out.

This is all from my group which I still play with after 8 years.
>literal sperg rage because another player wouldn't lend him dice, throwing die across the room
>multiple outbursts of shouting
>rage at the DM for getting a character (almost) killed
>one character who we joked about leaving to die went to 0 hp, his player immediately stormed off and screamed at us
>one player up and quit a campaign because his campaign he was running had died out
>intense rage from player's gf over accidental use of the word "faggot"
>people having cathartic episodes of life issues in the midst of sessions
>siblings bringing their family arguments in the game and loudly telling each other to shut the fuck up

I've had a guy pull a knife on me, too, but that was a different group.

>begins screaming through his microphone calling him some of the most obscene names I have ever heard
Do you remember any of them?

>I've had a guy pull a knife on me, too, but that was a different group.

Holy shit. Story?

Dude you need to make friends with actual people and not these troglodytes

I had a discard outlet so I could have put it back in my library indefinitely, he could deck the other players out but I would have been able to stay alive.

Meant for

It's been a while but he was saying things like

>Fuck knuckle
>Cunt face

but the one that made me laugh the most was really tame. He started off his barrage with

>YOU IMBECILE

which is what he said after about a 10 second silence when it was announced my friend was rolling to convince the townspeople to lynch him.

Reading the green-text makes it sound a lot more tame than it was. I swear, if this hadn't have been over the internet someone would've died

How is having a harem even bully-able? Thats a pretty normie tier magical relm I would think.

He got bullied for being vanilla probably

This is really all I have at the moment, not really feeling like typing the whole story because it's too long.

It was being in a harem.

Would the fight have been won if the rogue didn't snatch the artefact?

+1 proficiency on the rogue is better than on anyone else too

'She only made one mistake'

The angriest I've gotten is when my friends take my DMing for granted because they know I enjoy it. I barely want to even play with them anymore. I really hate being treated like a jukebox.
>wanting to have sports matches on in the background. Asking me to GM before and after match.
>having full blown conversation with people not playing during conclusion to bbeg fight
>falling asleep stoned during final encounters and boss fights and still expecting exp and fair share of loot
>inviting the normiest people of our social circle to play without forewarning.

I realised my friends are Reddit tier, Big Bang theory nerds who just wanted to play it for nerd points. (One dude played 3 sessions and bought a D20 t shirt) I really need to find some proper gamers to play with.
Being treated like a D&D

Hey quick question, the rogue is you right?

Might need you to post that google doc link m80

I do have friends besides them. They are my best friends though, and actually are really good people, just a couple of them had some phases and some of them have actual autism to some degree.

I was running a campaign and I made an unpopular ruling that didn't favor the party about whether a fire elemental could squeeze through a small space. RAW I don't think they can but I had always thought of them as somewhat amorphous beings, and the fire elemental ended up killing a party member. Dude had this huge bowie knife he carried around his house and pulled it out and said "you'd best take that back." I said "no lol" figuring he was joking because he often joked about stabbing people. Then he actually stood up and approached me and held it to my skin and said "come again?" and his gf told him to sit down, in that warning maternal voice used when someone's gone too far. He squeezed my arm, then sat back down. I played with them another 2 months before the campaign ended, and I just kinda stopped talking to them.

This one's a twofer, That Guy with a side of GM.

>Vampire: The Masqureade. New World of Darkness
>We all get togother and make chars, I'm playing a Deava.
>I pitch in on our cotorie haven. Two other people do so as well.
>Gorgon bloodline vamp, hereafter referred to a Snekchick, also gets a nightclub in the rack and buttloads of cash.
>I say, right of the bat, we need to make sure That Guy is on a short leash. We've played with him before and he's just...stupid.
>Handwaves, oh user, he's not that bad.
>I'm more social Deava than combat deava. I do have three melee and dex, so according to WW I'm pretty competent with my butterfly knife.
>GM is a hardcore LARPer. Cannot shake the mentality. His lowerst trash mooks are STILL built to be min/maxed killing machines like you would face in a LARP.
>We only have one dedicated combat monster in our cortierie. Yep, THAT GUY.
>We all feed discretley at the club. I run an S&M stage show in the downstairs VIP zone, and my stage persona is a vampire. Yeah, I nip blood right out in the open as part of the "act" No herd, no long drawn out hunting games, no chasing down hobos, no discipline cum date rape.
>That Guy, on the other hand, does chase down hobos. And kills them. Every single time he feeds. Which, thanks to the absurd combat proficiency of the average street punk in GM's game, is every damn night due to the massive amounts of blood we need to spend to survive.
>Oh yeah, every damn night something from out of some other splat book comes to fuck around with our club. Had a god damn faerie in there once.
>The boddies That Guy leaves behind first causes all the hobo's in the area to start arming themselves. Then, when the inevtibaly catch him, the cortire pulls some shit in front of the literal mob of torch wielding hobos to trick them into thinking we've killed the hobo eater for good.
>We wake that guy up from torpor. He goes out and kills a hobo to top off his blood pool.
More to come

hey its me ur new roll20 player

>That guy is a Gangrel
>Wants to be the Gangrel Alpha.
>Tries to find out where the current Gangrel Alpha's stomping grounds are.
>So he can walk up to him and pick a fight.
>We all know current Gangrel Alpha is 200 year old vamp with 5 BP.
>He thinks his neonate ass can win that fight.
>Gangrel Alpha has longstanding grudge with head of the Crone
>This anceint bitch has some massive blood magic power. Enough that even a centuries old Gangrel doesn't want to fight her head on.
>That Guy walks right up into the Crone territory and demands to see her. Mouths off to everyone, says his buisiness if for her and her alone.
>Goes over about as well as you would expect
>We find out when some asshole uses blood magic to keep us from crossing the doors of our own club.
>To make peace with the Crone several of us, myself and Snekchick included, allow Crone elder to feed on us. Oh yeah, bitch has such high BP she can only feed on Vamps.
>So, we ready to put him on a damn leash yet?
>Nah, it's not that big a deal user.
>That Guy is SITLL killing hobos.
>Leaves one IN THE BATHROOM STALL OF THE CLUB.
>Our feeding ground gets shut down while the fucking police investigate, and we loose some bonus dice because rumors and bad rep.
>That Guy decides to be more proactive with our security. Goes to the Ventrue that has ties with the cops and asks for help solving the mess he made.
>Ventrue is all to eager to help. Even offers to get his PMC to provide security for our Club.
>And our fucking haven.
>That guy thinks he's getting a sweet deal. Tells Ventrue where to send the guys.
>Ghouls. Fucking Ghouls. In kevlar, ski masks and carrying SMGs. are now hanging out in OUR HAVEN.
>AND THEY'RE NOT OUR GHOULS.
>Care to guess how many background dots That Guy put towards our haven? Yep. Zero.
>I've had it.
>Bitch to the whole party about That Guy.
>user, he's not being malicious
>I know! I KNOW he's just a moron! If his stupidity was only going to get HIMSELF killed I wouldn't care

>Me and that guy have it out
>Snekchick is the only person on my side in this, sorta.
>And by that I mean when that guy decides instead of arguing he's just going to pop claws and tear into me, she's the only one in the coterie who doesn't join in tearing me apart.
>That Guy goes on to continue his killing sprees, getting actual templated HUNTERS to show up, and the whole corterie getting blamed for it.
>Snekchick ends up taking a blood bond to the prince to keep the rest of the Cotorie from getting a blood hunt called down on them.

And I just looked at them all and said:
Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: user was right again!

>not kicking the player who threatened you with a knife
Jesus fucking Christ this is the most spineless shit I've seen even here.

>PF Alchemist (Grenadier) is knocked prone during a fight and cursed
>I'm standing next to the boss with 5 other (non-adjacent) enemies scattered around us
>"I full attack the boss with my bombs"
>"Please don't, he is in the aoe for whoever you hit anyways but you're rolling at -10 and if you miss they could hit me"
>...
>"I full attack the boss"
>rolls 5 d20
>all miss
>almost all of them hit me
>high rolls on damage vaporize my character from full health
>I had been playing him for over a year
Thanks dude

>Running game for some coworkers cause they are the closest people i have to friends
>They are pretty nice dudes, but most, if not all of them probably have some kind of metal handicap
>They're hiding outside a door that's slightly open and inside a goblin camp
>One of the characters hears movement inside
>Before i can describe any farther, the guy demands that he charges in to kill them all
>This guy is probably my favorite out of the bunch
>He's big, bald man, with a what sounds like a Serbian accent
>He's playing a similarly built Paladin who uses a repeating crossbow
>I try and explain to him that he can't just decide that he kills them all without actually rolling anything
>He just stares at me and argues that his character has done this before and will do it again
>Gets really serious about it, like i've actually insulted his honor
>I cave into his demands like the weak shit i am and do some fake rolls just for shits
>With the goblins dead, i tell them about a stone pedestal in the room with an amulet on it
>I go on to say that there are numerous corpses around it, all of whom seem to have had their items disintegrated
>Like, im not even hiding anything, im making very obvious that it's their players from before
>And this guy, i think he's like a army vet. or something, just waltzes right on over and picks it up
>I try and stop him and he just goes off on a rant about how "these damn commie goblins" won't stop him from getting his reward
>The youngest guy that works with us, and who im fairly sure has a crush on me, tries to help me out by explaining that they'll die again
>I hear a comment about having to restart the stupid game for the 4th time
>Vet. guy still says me he still wants to do it
>Tell them that they die, it was a super cursed item after all, they weren't suppose to use it
>Kid calls Vet a jackass and Vet. says the kid hates america or some shit
>The argument escalates until the vet. has the kid pinned to the table babble-screaming at him

Honestly I'm pretty sure the dude had some kind of mental disability and I'm also 90% sure he wasn't going to stab me, he just liked being intimidating. Honestly I really wanted to forget it had ever happened afterward.

>shadowrun 5e
>Paying with 3 experienced players and a decent GM
>One new guy form a LGS
>The guys is a muscle bound retard
>Rolls a shammy
>Stats him with i shit you not BODY AND STRENGTH
>Spends 20 minutes bargaining with a GM for more money and karma
>We finally get past character creation
>He spends another 30 minutes convincing the GM to let hims summon a hellspawn cat.
>Convincing him to let him cast spells off his strength
>The GM lets him and we kinda laugh it off
>Than he hijacks the session to I SHIT YOU NOW PLAY WITH HIS SUMMONED CAT
>He comes back to our base.
>I shoot him in the face with a round from an Ares Desert Strike
>He bleeds out
>No one helps him
>Never played with us again
>No one seems to mind.

You cannot fool me, user.

At what point was it obvious? Was the pic too much? I enjoyed doing it, at any rate.

Some faggot named Maxwell Laurence wouldn't help our party solve a puzzle, he just sat there like a prick saying how he'd already figured it out, but his character wouldn't help.

This was at a convention, not a home game surrounded by friends. I lost my shit and nearly flipped the table at him and his faggot ass character who did NOTHING the whole adventure but sit around with 36 AC and act like that was the epitome of character optimization.

Fuck you Max.

My friend a 10% of getting stabbed is 10% too much

>the amulet looks deadly
How the fuck do you know what my character thinks that it looks like? And TPK for picking it up just like that? Jesus what a shit GM

How is it? I'm part of a few one shot groups and generally enjoy reading their fluff and premises etc. Never mustered up the courage to join a group. I just struggle to imagine playing with strangers on the computer. I assume you get over it and it might make ((you meet in an inn)) easier to role play.

You aren't wrong. All that was known about the amulet at the time was OOC knowledge that the other characters died. Don't know how she would have done it the first time.

It wasn't one single thing, it was actually pretty well done. Mostly the "obviously deadly amulet" surrounded by dead adventurers offhandedly reminded me of the comic in the first place, and then the commie goblin comment got me suspicious. At that point I was looking for clues, and then I noticed the picture that sealed the deal.
I enjoyed reading it, though.

No problem, mate. Stay cool.

This happened in one of the first games I played.

>some young kid joined our group late in the story
>we were fine with it
>first character he made was a ninja
>had no idea how to play a ninja
>rolled stealth to attack a witch that was mind controlling some of the party but walked up to her in plain sight
>party encountered a giant stone elder-god
>only one party member could understand it and it spoke slowly so we had to wait for the message it had
>ninja kid got bored
>decided to CLIMB the elder-god
>ends up in palm of god's hand
>DM gives him a chance to climb back down
>ninja announces he's going to attack
>gets squished

He came back the following week with a different character.

>is now an anti-paladin
>in a party that was primarily composed of lawful and good characters
>party ends up at a temple in the middle of the desert
>start fighting some masked guards
>killed all but one
>my character disabled one and tried questioning him
>discover the guard is just a young boy who then passes out from blood loss
>state that I'm going to heal the boy so he doesn't die
>anti-paladin started shouting at me to kill the boy
>I tell him no
>he starts asking what my alignment is
>"Lawful Neutral"
>"You're neutral! You shouldn't care if the he dies! Kill him!"
>I look the other player in the dead in the eye and say "If you tell me to kill him one more time, I'm going to slap you."
>"In game or outta game?"
>"Both."

Did you slap him?

Yeah I agree, it was a bad decision.

>Exploring a Dungeon
>Come across mirror, probably a trap.jpg
>Someone, forget who, touches it, gets trapped, release previous occupant, a very pissed bugbear.
>Execute MurderHobo.exe
>Person Trapped in mirror has to leave room so they don't know whats going on
>Knowledge roll to figure out what do.
>Every time a living creature touches the mirror they trade places with the occupant.
>Ask GM what happens if we break it.
>You don't know for sure, but it probably isn't good.
>Agree on a plan to trick a group of monsters into touching the mirror. I volunteer to be trapped in the mirror since it was my plan.
>Leave room
>Time passes
>More time passes
>Check in on group, they say it's fine, I go back out of room.
>More time passes, I hear arguing
>Party LG fighter comes to the door, tells me to come in, he's obviously unhappy.
>Chaotic Stupid* (Female Character, Male Player) decided that the plan wasn't going to work and restarted the discussion of the plan.
>Fighter and Ranger argued in favor of my plan. Sorc thought it was a waste of time.
>Argument escalates and ends with the Sorc casting Disintegrate of the Mirror.
>My character isn't Dead per say, but is now stuck on the astral plane with no way to get out, so I have to re-roll.
>Ask Player why he did it, despite the DM's warnings
>Well it's "What my character would have done cause she was bored and she's chaotic retarded*"
*neutral

don't be a tease, why'd he get kicked out

>This guy is out of our playgroup for unrelated reasons
Notice how he didn't say "he got kicked out for unrelated reasons" or something?
He didn't necessarily get kicked out, he might've just left by himself or something.

>friend saves entire party and civilians, with one casualty and zero injured
>throw him to the dogs
is this what it's like to be lawful good?

Yeah, has it right, sadly. There was no comeuppance for the dice-tilting, he just got a different work schedule than the rest of us and ended up eventually moving away.
Sorry user; if there was a more satisfying ending to the story I would have told it.

No. He did say "Watch out we've got a badass over here." at which point I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. He stopped asking people to kill after that.
Sadly I wasn't able to see the end of the game. Work got too busy so I stopped going. Found out the game ended a couple weeks later due to a TPK. Can't remember what caused it.

>Go back to save a child
>To escape sacrifice the child you saved as a distraction
In what universe does this make sense?

Are you retarded, or just a regular moron? How was that remotely difficult to read?

Fuck that shit. Call out the dm for allowing party killing behind the player's back

Holy fucking shit. This story got me the most.

He fucking agreed to let an outside Ventrue station ghouls in his own Haven. What the fuck.

Man if I could I would, but at this was like 5 years ago and I was so fucking desperate to play with a group I didn't want to argue with the GM over something like that. I later got kicked out for powergaming because I brought a Min-Maxed Paladin to the same table where we had a Sorcerer/Fighter multi class running around with 15% Arcane Spell failure chance because they were wearing fucking medium armor.

docs.google.com/document/d/1TGqNOvvc5Xi4XFdkEA9kn0D4oXEf-JYWTNXBS6qovm0/edit
Not the guy, but I took the time to put the link from the image into the url bar cause I have autistic amounts of patience.
Be grateful

>per say

But the Orc didn't save anyone, he ruined a perfectly good rescue.

Fuck you.

>Dress rehearsal for a school play
>Killing time with Munchkin because we had bit roles
>Somebody hits level 9, gets in combat
>I throw everything I can at him, he's barely losing
>"Hey (other player), I'll give your wizard a level if you help me
>I point out that other player isn't a wizard, in confusion.
>Other player agrees to help, that guy wins the game
>Find out they were talking about a D&D campaign I wasn't in

Cheating is allowed in Munchkin if you don't get caught. But metagaming is a different kind of evil.

>Playing Storm Trooper Commando's in a Star Wars RPG
>our mission is to go find and kill guerilla Jedi
>party is currently on our second/third mission, we know each other kind of well
>enemies have stolen AT-ST that we're fighting
>i manage to mantle the thing with a teammate and am about to pop the hatch to hijack it
>one player decides that this moment is the moment he wanted to be the worlds biggest faggot and throws a Thermal Det at the thing, fully aware of what's going on
>nukes the AT-ST and reduces me and ally to 1 hp by a miracle
>no canonical reason for him to do so, he literally just decided to do this on a whim
>even goes so far to say that his character had a shit eating grin on his face back at the ship and gives 0 fucks
i actually had to step away to prevent making matters far worse. i don't think there's another time in my life I was this angry with another person
why do humans like this exist on this planet. is this what evil looks like?

Should have had that motherfucker court martialled

>I have autistic amounts of patience
I tried that, but thanks for diagnosing me. I finally have an excuse for my behavior in public.