What's the best current method of cashing out? What your attitude toward the IRS during the process?

What's the best current method of cashing out? What your attitude toward the IRS during the process?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com
paxful.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cash out and put the money towards things that will net you a tax credit equal to your tax burden.
So if your withdrawal would cost you 2k in taxes, put some of the money towards something that gets you a 2k tax credit and keep the rest.

How to sell RDD for fiat?

bitflur.com
paxful.com

These are the only options if you want to completely jew the IRS

I do small withdrawals using bitflur or paxful. I normally use paypal or a debit card withdrawal. I try to do under $2k weekly due to IRS concerns but so far, nobody has raped my bank account.

Anything other than localbitcoins for deposits.

Only use localbitcoins if you’re a richfag with $25k or more to cash out on. Money via mail is a good option.

lbc
pax
flur

always use amazon codes and resell items on Craigslist for cash kek

The only solid way desu
you’re an evil genius

If I had enough gains to even be worried about capital gains taxes I'd be thrilled.

same here user

serve debit cards are perfect

Literally came to post this kek

same, they dont give a shit about my $75

Convert to monero, find localmonero buyer, profits!

it's like you fucking retards don't acknowledge BTC atms exist

I have one 30 minutes from my house with a 2% seller's fee. Up to 3000 dollars per day.

not bad

The best way of cashing out of fiat is to buy crypto

How much max per amazon guftcard?

kek

Until the buyer pops out to be a secret service/IRS agent and arrests you.

Those ATMs require ID and take pictures of you.

that’s actually a great method
not him but I think $1k is a maximum

not all of us live near these

>bitflur.com
what's the exchange rate?

>not just going to payment page and looking

You can withdraw up to 1500 without ID. 1500-3000 requires ID. Big shit.

never seen one irl

If you have enough money in crypto that you’re worried about cashing out and avoiding the IRS, you can’t afford to drive a few miles?

are there any in NY?

You posted it, when you want to cash out do it over a long timeframe from an atm, dont deposit the cash into your bank account, just use it on whatever you want

The machine AND the store have cameras, you dumb nigger. And even if you managed to successfully cash-out everything you had, how would you legally spend it?

Deposit it in a bank?

Nope. The institution flags your account and hands detail over to the IRS.

I have insider information that contries like Belgium have a free crypto withdraw now buth will get a 33% tax starting 2019

it says "deposit $500 BTC to get your $500 paypal credit"

there has to be more to this, like a 1% exchange fee

pretty sure that they pay fees.

I got mine at a discount kek

This

Flur isn’t an exchange

Not an exchange = no exchange fee

There's a lot of suggestions of how to cash out a little at a time, but what if I hypothetically wanted to cash out $1mil all at once?

Just spend cash whenever you can. Every single time you're grocery shopping or just paying for a service.

Then you can save up almost anything besides what goes towards rent and insurance every month, and no one will suspect anything.

Of course this doesn't work if you absolutely want to spend the money on luxury cars or houses

me neither

OH THE MYTHICAL BITCOIN ATM

WHERE ART THOU

You would need to hire a lawyer with experience in tax optimization. Hypothetically speaking.

Probably you should do withdrawals smaller withdrawals at a time, keep documentation of the transactions and pay your taxes.

The only bitcoin ATMs I've seen only sell bitcoin, they dont let you cash out.

I got a bitpay debit card and I've been cashing out with that. I didnt report shit to uncle sam this year and I'm not going to next year. YOLO.

hmmmmm

maybe meet someone in Las Vegas

>withdraw crypto gains to AUD
>reluctantly pay capital gains tax to avoid going to jail

i'm not so sure about how to handle all the crypto to crypto trades i've done, cause i know that technically they are taxable.

Contact an exchange and set up an offline sale at their offices. They will gladly take your coins for their reserves. Just make sure that your lawyer will be with you when you sign-up the sale contract, and make sure that you have proof that you legally acquired the coins.

These crypto debit-cards (bitpay, TenX, Wirex ) automatically send your account activities to your local tax office. And if you have verified your bitpay account with an ID you will be more fucked.

Use SALT and take out loans using your crypto as collateral

Loans are tax free, right?

The IRS is still going to ask how you obtain that crypto for the collateral.