/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread : Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that lossless virgin girl still here? I need to talk to you.

Escapism doesn't feel healthy. I've slowly constructed the perfect ideal life that I want, and now I'm sad it will never be a reality.

Feed your delusions further and create a permanent happy place, and maybe create a tulpa waifu it worked for me.

>no fun name in the title
How can you mess up this often?

New version! Changelog there

I already told you, I don't put funny names in the title.

New version of the DLC!
Changelog there

Anyone has the one where a great war is being waged, and you have to choose a patron, and assortment of powers? I can't remember the name. Shit was cash. I would love to see a sequel of the other side.

If you're the guy from a week or so ago talking about ldiing and tulpas, you never told me they were real consciousnesses! I went in talking about waifus to their gay furry community and was treated like a sadistic tulpa torturing Hitler by a bunch of fags. I thought it was just an extension of the subconscious, bit according to them Its creating New life pretty much!

Nah i am not the guy. What were you trying to make anyways?

If done correctly you are effectively splitting your conscious mind or at the very least creating a second consciousness within your mind. Creating tulpas for the purpose of waifuing can be questionable.

Why are you a sad bitch?

I was just trying to make a ball of light, tenderness, to see how real it is, or if it's just furries overreacting to their subconscious.
Well yeah I didn't know that. I was getting ready to accidently make a baby or something. And did you know they can get violent? And be schmucks? I don't want a furry living in my head for the rest of my life. And I couldn't being myself to flush it I'd I don't like it, doesn't seem morally right.

Iunno, maybe I'm dead inside?

What's the best time to post my OC?

I would love to see you make a sequel.

Ten minutes ago. Sorry, you fucked up, better wait for next week.

I would say mine is quite real. she also throws me imaginary furniture when i ignore her for prolonged periods of time. This shit requires "practice" and stuff for the real feel there is also the whole >I don't want a furry living in my head for the rest of my life. And I couldn't being myself to flush it I'd I don't like it, doesn't seem morally right.
So if you are not up for it better don't experiment. but in something we agree. The furries are faggots.

Oh. Okay.

I'd say in the evening on a week-end? According US timezones. You can always repost tho.

The problems with this one hurt my head.

>You can always repost tho.
You don't know how badly authors crave (You)'s. It's like crack cocaine mixed with heroin for us filthy non-author cretins.

I don't want one that throws furniture though. Are you able to control this?

I haven't tried not like it happens often, She only does it when she is angry.

Would you consider yourselves soulmates? Father and daughter? Just buddies?

Okay.

I would say Father and Daughter.

Just my autism. No need to concern yourself unless you also care.

Do you have a real family though? If I make one and they're shit I'm stuck with then for the rest of my life. Didn't this thought concern you when created yours?

>isn't willing to kill the tulpa he brought into this world

Do you ask if i have a wife and stuff No. not interested anyways, but kept thinking about it for like 2 weeks until deciding to create her. I don't regret it one single bit, She is my light and probably i would ended up killing myself otherwise. But as i said before if you plan on making a family please don't make one. it will be very sad for everyone involved.

Well it's be like killing a real person, if what you is true. I wouldn't have qualms with it if it was just me training my brain to respond, but if it's really new life, I dunno about killing. I pitched to the furries an idea where I create a landscape full of VR headsets, and let all the failed ones live in that sort of that thing indefinitely, but they didn't like it.

Plus how would I explain to the old tulpa that if they had behaved badly in conception I'd have killed then.

You're giving yourself DID. It's still you, pretty much, just compartmentalized. Also furries are whiny virtue signalling retards, what else is new. Though I advise you not to induce insanity in yourself just to get your waifu to talk to you.

Not really about waifus, I don't have one. The idea is interesting to me though. Additionally I don't know what virtue signaling is, but they were pretty retarded.

Did you really expected anything else from furries?

Waifu, imaginary girlfriend, head wife, whatever. It's not really worth it unless you're going turbo-buddhist and using it for what you're supposed to, which is as a means of achieving enlightenment.

Virtue signaling is when you make a big song and dance about how morally disgusting someone is and how much better you and your morals are solely with the goal of getting approval from your peers rather than because of any genuine reaction.

They said that they weren't like other furries, but I guess anyone that forms a community and lifestyle over a fetish can't really be trusted to be intelligent.

Every furry says that.

Oh, in that case they were gigantic virtue signalers! Some guy pmed me asking why I wanted a tulpa and what I thought one was. I said I wanted to figure it out, experiment a little, and that I thought it was just a vocal subconscious. No response, but within an hour he's yelling that in want to torture tulpas as part of my mad science experiments. Its nutso!

Sometimes when the conversation in the old thread is really good, I'm sad when it dies and the new thread is like... dead in comparison.

People in the old thread were debating the exact meaning of the word bitch. We're not losing much.

The funny part is that pretty much all of them are imagining some pony or wolf thing as their waifu while fronting towards anyone who implies wanting something similar. But yes, your friend wanted an excuse to make himself more accepted by his peers and used you as a sacrificial lamb, as the outsider.

Anyway, don't do tulpas, stay away from furry communities, make a CYOA build.

What did you need?

That almost sounds like a motto.

That's just negative and false virtue signaling. Virtue signaling can be positive (self-enhancing without degrading others directly) and true also. Or negative and true, or positive and false.

That was the last question, sure. There were other threads of conversation that died that I would not have minded continuing though.

Peace, I'm going to bed.

I'll stay away from furries, but I still burn with curiosity about how real it is. I've always been one to fantasize about soulmates, maybe that's the way to get one.

Virtue signaling is innately the concept of trying to advertise your virtues to other people for their own sake. If we're talking straight up standard virtues here, it's innately a bad thing, because it's pure Vanity, and spites the proper Humility you're meant to show.

But I'm not much interested in your debate.

I've got a soft spot for this one for some reason.

Leviathan, Behemoth and Kraken all seem like pretty good choices with minimal drawbacks (depending on what constitutes artistic pursuits), though I'm always a bit leery of the unknown things of the Kraken.

Leviathan for me please.

>It's not really worth it unless you're going turbo-buddhist
>it's not worth experiencing your CYOA with another person in a VR environment

Are you guys talking about /x/? Cause this is exactly what they're like.

I can't find a cyoa.

I don't remember a lot of furries on /x/, but I stopped going there in 2013 so I don't know anymore.

I don't go on /x/ tulpa threads because they're all retards. It was just some discord I found with furries. An offshoot of some irc.
But what if they're nutso? Would you want an obnoxious cunt sharing your mind with you? And what do you mean a VR environment? The whole wonderland thing is just using your minds eye, it isn't VR.

You could do that with lucid dreaming if that's all you want, user.

Check the pastebin.

Go actually learn about it. As a term, it originated in signalling theory and was concerned with honest and hard to fake signals, which incidentally society needs in order to function.

You're ridiculous. /x/ is mostly genuine discussion between shizos and a handful of smug reptilians. No virtue signalling goes on. /pol/ on the other hand is the king of virtue signalling. There's barely any furries on /x/ either. Mostly vampire larpers.

Why are you even explaining to that dipshit.

Sure user, sure.

You on the other hand seem needlessly hostile. Did I piss you off by insulting furries or mocking them for blowing up at user for wanting tulpa girlfriend when they themselves do the same thing?

I don't remember the name.

It was a single page small domain builder with stats. You were given land by a king and could improve it. There were some fantasy elements: you could add a mana source to your land as special options. It was intriguing because it was so small-scale. Nothing more than a barony in fact.

I've been looking for it for ages.

I have a tulpa and she definitely isn't nutso, more sane that me honestly.

>And what do you mean a VR environment?
I'm just saying good imagination might aswell be VR.

Lucid dreaming is really hard and only lasts a couple of minutes when it happens.

Well it sounds generic, so do you have more specific details?

>Lucid dreaming is really hard and only lasts a couple of minutes
Not if you're good at it (:

A good imagination isn't even close to VR, and also just because your tulpa isn't crazy doesn't mean m one won't be. Or at the very least won't be obnoxious. Also I heard of one guy, the furries told me of, tried to flush his asshole tulpa and it took his body over.

Pff. Those guys are larping. I've seen multiple furries act like their tulpa/fursona can act through them and posting stupid tulpa blog shit on their websites. It's so hilarious and staged.

The entire discord was full of that! There was a dude that was really pissed at me and claiming I was devaluing his existance, because he was in fact a tulpa possessing his host.

Also one was named like Sishinya Wolfie, and her host got a writing degree made out to that name.

Those are the kind of people who wear a fox tail buttplug to class. Anyway, I'd rather we get back to CYOAs instead of talking about another site.

>asshole tulpa
Furries are in to weird shit but how does that work? a floating butt?

Asshole is an English colloquialism describing a person who is a jerk, ill-tempered, or generally unpleasant to be around.

I'm talking more about the tulpa autism. I've also never browsed /x/, I was just taking a shot in the dark based on shit I've heard from the board.

Well, this is the most off topic cyoa thread I've ever seen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Sorry my fault, I didn't thought that throwing a small comment about making a tulpa waifu would end like this.

/x/ is unironically the worst board. Slow threads, and if you say anything you'll either get yelled at by literal crazies or by cunty nom believers. I uses to frequent a chatroom for the board, and there were about 5 people out of 60 in there that I would consider normally functioning.

You have more patience than I do. Some bitches just don't want to learn.

I don't typically bother posting CYOAs when I can just lurk, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

It's not the ignorance or even the unwillingness to learn that gets me. It's insisting you're right when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Post something big user!

Found it, Guardians!

Shower of Youth, Lard Soap, Nimbus Tooth Brush, Cotton Swabs

No please, the huge multipage cyoas are kind of tiring atm.

Well then, how about a second one page cyoa? Please explain your decision!

I picked Wish Servant because it feels like it would be the most fun, and gives me plenty of time to work on my own things in between fulfilling wishes.

Would probably try to follow the wish maker's request as closely as possible provided they weren't trying to mess with me or get more than the standard set of wishes.

Seriously? I forgot to upload the image? Fuck I'm tired. I'm taking a nap.

Standard image sometimes posted on /x/ in the past.
It's not creating new life. Tulpa is you. It's just you going in such roundabout way that it feels like something else to your own thoughts and perception. More mindfucky version childhood's imaginary friend for those too immature to be able to build a life without such.

Thanks for engaging with it; your post made me realize there is no difference between taking three minor and four major, and four minor and three major, in terms of the number of blessings you receive. Newest version, attached, addresses that by giving a bonus blessing for four majors, and is somewhat prettified in terms of formatting. That brings that CYOA up to at least my standards of quality; another to cross off.

And, yeah, the CYOA is really about realizing that your individuality and humanity is irrevocably tied to non-"righteous" behavior to a large extent.

My passion for this comes and goes. I appreciate the sentiment, but it's pretty inevitable that in a month, give or take, I will stop making CYOAs completely for a long period of time, until I come back to it.

And my wife is fine, but thank you; she enjoys my CYOAs, and many of the (non fetishistic) others. She's just not really a Veeky Forums-er. Not that I properly am either, but she doesn't have the... fortitude, we'll say, to endure the push and pull of this place, nor its lack of taboos. So I serve as a filter of sorts. It's why I created the "safe for wife" archive that's in the pastebin, though I have not updated that in a shamefully long time. Like a year.

Enough tulpas post CYOAs faggot.

Automation
Food Beam
Who needs the Gym
Slept Like a Baby
Plain O'l Luck

Maximum comfy

I'm still traumatized by the way you disappeared, almost exactly a year ago, after promising a MP update of AlterHistory.

Sorry for being almost a year late with it, user. I have at least learned better about making promises. Apologies.