/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Tendies Edition

Season 8 Veeky Forums Fumbbl League is underway.
Legendary Edition news.
Meme leagues when?
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/3vbpkk/lets_talk_about_bretonnians/
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think will win the finals?

Bump

Amazons.

PACT

If someone were to try to specialize their Chaos team to Tzeentch or Slaanesh, what skills would they give them?

For nurgle you might as well play nurgle.
Khorne is standard bashy chaos, just only grab killing skills.
For Tzeentch you can do pretty much anything, just try to make sure that all your players are weird.
Slaanesh would probably have highly specialized players that excel at their specific jobs, whatever they are.

Tzeentch: Extra Arms, Two Heads, Big Hand.

Slaanesh: Claw, Very Long Legs, Prehensile Tail, Tentacles.

The problem with both is that Agility skills suit them more, but vanilla Chaos doesn't get those easily.

Me.

Got bloodbowl 1 dirt cheap on the summer sale. decided to try a campaign with skaven and got dunked on by skeletons and curbstomped by mummies.It was a massacre. Gutter runners make the pain worth it though.

Good new, since BB2016 did so well Games Workshop will be doing plastic teams instead of resin miniatures from Forge World.

Bad news is that plastic teams take longer to deign and make, but Chaos should be coming next with Elves around September.

Does this confirm another Deathzones release? Chaos hasn't had updated roster rules yet.

Going by the time between Death Zone releases the next one may be in September, we may get some BB news in this months White Dwarf as there wasn't anything in July's.

I'm waiting to see what changes they implement for chaos chosen

Alright /bbg/, how do I make a team designed specifically and solely to ruin opponents teams. Not win games - but to kill, maim and permanently fuck up opponents?

What teams/skill combos should I be looking for?

Chaos or Nurgle. Block first for offence and defense. Mighty blow to hit harder. Claw to make armour useless. Tackle to nullify dodge. Frenzy to hit twice.

Guard on many to get assists / 2 die and 3 dies everywhere and jump up on double to block from the ground.

What about Pile-On?

I should specify that I'm playing 1ed.

What do I want to be doing with Bret teams? Just pump as many knights as I can and supplement with linemen?

>1ed.

No damned clue them. Whatever the block, mighty blow, claw, piling on version is there.

reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/3vbpkk/lets_talk_about_bretonnians/

The guide is a bit out of date as the knights didn't have A access on normal rolls so make sure to get dodge and diving catch when you can.

For dodge that should be your first level up or sure hands.

Thanks a bunch user. That really helped me out.

For a new player turn time limit, what would you suggest?

Been a very long time since I played 1ed, so I can't really help you. But take Dirty Player, Mighty Blow and Razor Sharp Claws.

>1ed

Impressive. I take it Pile-on was in a Citadel Journal that I missed?

Claw PO MB is the killstack yes, but if you're playing in newer rules where PO costs a team re-roll, it's worthless and you might as well take Tackle, or Tentacles if its a St5+ player. Always Block first though.

W E E P I N G D A G G E R S

are you sure you mean 1st edition instead of the edition before deathzone and the latest releases?

>Kislev team finally
>No ice witch
>It's a slaan reskin instead
That sucks

it's not a kislev team shitter, it's kislev circus. Also mages can't enter the pitch,you don't see skaven with grey seers.

God forbid a blood bowl team breaks the rules.

>he doesn't know why mages aren't allowed anymore

4 minutes

If you are going to try and use a funny pic to start, it has to be readable

Not him but why aren't mages allowed? You got Minotaurs, bombs, cannons, chainsaws. What bad would a bit if magic do?

That question is "what could go wrong?" levels of bad last words.
I don't even know the cannon reason, but it doesn't take much imagination.

forgot pic

The sky being rent asunder
Stadiums being swallowed by the earth itself
Spectators becoming a huge amalgamation of flesh
Past versions of players facing off against the contemporary versions of themselves
The referee gaining godlike powers of judgment, disintegrating players for minor infringements, or having their senses or will corrupted, or being turned inside-out
The grass becoming sentient and rebelling
Balls becoming portals to the Great Beyond
Looped time in order to increase a team's touchdowns infinitely

It's actually commentary that came up during one of the Blood Bowl games as to why wizards aren't allowed on the pitch

Poorfag bowl strikes again

>Spectators becoming a huge amalgamation of flesh

So AKIRA has happened at least once in Blood Bowl?

>OP's pic

>he doesn't know

>Alligator clip stands
nice

Rolled 4 (1d6)

gfi

I hope we get more than 3 teams this time.

Heres hopes. Deathzone season 1 was nice and comprehensive so hopefully the same for 3. Really hoping for vanilla Chaos this time if only too to see who they replace the Chaos All Stars with.

This is fucking brilliant.

Well, GW is making new teams two at a time. Humans and Orcs with DS1 and Skaven and Dwarfs with DS2.

With DS3 there should be two more from Chaos Renegades, Underworld or Goblins.

What teams could them make from those three?

Elf Union and Chaos.

Augusts White Dwarf should be coming out today. make sure to report here any Blood Bowl stuff.

While those are likely the next teams released I meant what alternative versions of those teams could GW make?

Like night goblins team for gobbos. Be fun to have regular squigs / hoppers on your team rather than just a star player.

I don't think GW are going to go through that till they get down to finishing the main version of the teams and even then I'd say its unlikely I would think. It would be cool for model variation but its not really necessary to have their own individual roster.

Night Goblins can easily be used as normal Goblins, Fanatic is/was a night Goblin and the chainsaw can very easily be replaced figurine wise by a ravenous Squig. Squig hopper too would be a great proxy for a pogo.

If you want to be really creative, you can easily use a night goblin with a sack of explosively toxic mushrooms as the bombardier.

Goblins are already made and for sale because they wanted to do Underworld when they did Skaven.

Figure if they did Dark Elves next, they'll have all the models they need for Renegades, so that's my bet.

I'm considering going to a tournament around the end of the month, and was wondering if anyone has advice. You get 1.2m to buy a team and then you can buy skills for your players, pic related. I'll probably play humans or orcs.

Going by that I would suggest two blocks for 2 black orcs and two mighty blows for two blitzers.

Go for 4 blorcs, 4 blitzers, thrower, 4 linemen, 3 rr and doctor.

Assuming you ho orcs that is.

You wouldn't happen to be in the army are you?

What about models for the Marauders? It'd be pretty damn dull if they just went with the Human linemen.

This shit is so fucking retarded... fantasy football miniatures game?! Really? Fucking losers

Oh no, someone who's on the board for people pretending to be elf princesses, dueling evil wizards with their deck or spells or pushing around different army mans thinks I'm a loser!

I'll never recover.

Fine, have the big version.

Anyone got this months White Dwarf yet?

Legendary beta is up! You have to make a new (beta) account. You can play even if you only have the base game.

Good news! You can use custom teams in the free-for-all ladder.

Finally you can make the everyone with +2 ST Halfling team of your dreams!

>friends play a game
>Send me pics
Why I can't play ... Damn you adult life!

Orcs vs nurgle

What is that beast of nurgle figure they're using?

It looks like it's made of avocado

You can make a TV3000 murder Chaos team and roll with them in Legendary Edition.

There will be blood.

What figures are those nurgle warriors made from? They look awesome!

Yes, its made from a mage Knight mini and green stuff but now is called Avocado

If I recall correctly (because the nurgle team is from a friend)
* The rotters are mantic zombies with humans linemen heads
* Beastmen are for with chaos warriors shoulder pads and green stuff
* Bloater I think is humans linemen bodies chaos marauder heads and green stuff
And the rootspawn or beast of nurgle is Here are more pics from a game two weeks ago same nurgle team against my chaos chosen beastmen

Rolled 5 (1d6)

gfi

nice gfi lucker

player 2's controller bowl

I came here to ask if there's a steam league group

no, people are playing on fumbbl, there should be one when LE comes out.

Has science gone too far?

Yes, but it's mostly dead atm. It was moderately useful during the last BB2 league to see if someone was online: "Veeky Forums Blood Bowl 2"

>dat extra head

That's fucking brilliant.

I tried all of the mutation options on the Warpstone Troll as well, and at first I thought there just wasn't a model addition for 'Two Heads' in the game yet since it's an unlikely choice of skill-up. But no, something is definitely different than before. I'm spinning the player model, looking for another tentacle-head when I see it staring back at me, somehow creepier for its lack of movement and dead eyes.

wtf? delet

yeah, that's pretty creepy.

Thanks man, appreciate the info. Widh I could gey my hsnds on those old human sprues. Nice to see your scene has kicked off.

Jesus

I love the skaven lineman's extra head mutation.

Season 5 of the Veeky Forums secret league is live. Like the main league it will be fresh teams only this season!

fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10393

Took me a second

I'm watching you.

Any BB news in white dwarf?

They are from the new sprues
Also
My hochland harbinger (from no guts no glory comic) WIP

The catcher and now the linemen
First layer of white on both and still a lot of things to work on.

Next Sunday I got a event any advice on Humans TV 100
I'm planning to use the Harbinger there for the moment my roster is
4x linemen
4x blitzers
1x catcher
1x thrower
1x Ogre
3x RR
1x FF
Never play humans before what can expect from them

Also Otto the Ogre

I'm about to make a halfing team in the blood bowl2 beta.
Anything I should know about the little fuckers?

man i love these tidbits of lore.

Concede against dwarves on sight.

We are coming for you

Rolled 2 (1d6)

gfi

>weapons are banned
>fouling is banned
>wizards/mages are banned
>9 foot monsters are perfectly legal
>mfw

I know this is BB but where is the logic?

>9 foot monsters cost more than chainsaws and spiked cleats
>Refs just want to be paid the difference.

and buying one giant monster costs mopre than uying a bunch of retarded bretonnian peasents.