I want to play a mothgirl character, but I'm worried I might reveal my powerlevel if I ask my GM about it

I want to play a mothgirl character, but I'm worried I might reveal my powerlevel if I ask my GM about it.

Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OyuAt-_Nj_o
youtu.be/k2hqRv7Nqlk
youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a faggot and talk to your GM.

>Stop being a faggot

user I posted a thread it's too late for me

Make a really good character concept that heavily involves being a moth, and then pitch it to the GM. It might only be fetishist bait, but if it's well done it won't matter.

Get in a lewd game.

I mean if you're gonna be a fag about it, this is really the best way to be a fag. Moths and moth people are the best insect folk around.

I'd have lewd mothgirls in my setting if I could, but instead I'm forced to have realistic-ish U-Mos looking motherfuckers.

>Those little moths flocking around mother
n'waaaahhhj

Monstergirls are shit anyways, bub. Just jack off before you make a character next time

I made a mothgirl-themed character for a Changeling game once.

>merely pretending

Kill yourself

>being in denial
I bet you think monstergirls aren't furry either

>Not beetle people
Fucking degenerates.

Beetles a shit

You could make her a loli?

Mother cutest

Mother still cutest

>hating on the only animal on earth that's a tank, a helicopter, AND a sumo wrestler/judo champion all at the same time
Have you ever considered that you might just be a faggot?
youtu.be/OyuAt-_Nj_o

Mothest isn't supposed to be cute, dummy.

>Wat do
tell us about the usual tone of your games and the characters people play in it

you can always alter the concept of the moth person to not be immediately recognisable as fap fuel

Play an Aasimar of the Moon God/Goddess

For her freakish celestial traits, she has moth traits like black eyes, antenna, and a mane of white fluffy hair.

how would one play a moth character? What skills/perks would it have?

Low intelligence, agile, excellent night vision. Probably worships the moon.

I'd play a ditzy moth cleric.

Simple: play a moth man first. Once you establish you like moth people regardless of gender (even if you don't) the GM won't bat an eye at the concept of a moth girl.

/Tg) has tried to fluff a subrace a few times.

Spitballing a 5e template...
NG
+2 dex
Dark vision
Proficiency in stealth
Can't be out to sle--... This is basically just an elf, isn't it

It's not really meant as a player race, but I have a rough moth template, beings I'm a raging autist. Some of this is setting specific, though.

Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +1, Charisma +2, Intelligence -1, Constitution -2

Size: 6-7 feet tall, 65 pounds, Medium

Speed: 15 feet, 20 ft. fly speed as long as it's not wearing medium or heavy armor.

Superior Darkvision

Sunlight Sensitivity

Proficiency in Perception, advantage on perception checks involving hearing.

Their long rest is 6 hours, 2 hours when near [bioluminescent mushrooms]

Gains the Message cantrip
At 1st level: One cast of Dissonant Whispers/Day (using Charisma as the modifier)

>hey GM, I want to make a mothgirl character
>"oh, you mean like a humanoid, anthropomorphized insect race?"
>no, I mean a generic anime fapbait character who wears antennae and has wings and merely LOOKS like a moth. Oh, and her breasts ar-
>"get the fuck out"
How I imagine the scenario would play out for the average table a weeb like OP tries to infect.

If I could convince a DM to let me play a 2-inch tall mostly-insect mothgirl, I would. Insane AC but 0.5 HP. 1 in STR, DEX, and CON, and appropriate magic stats.

Show them your power level. Let them tremble before its size.

>moths
>Proficiency in stealth
They're giant retarded cotton balls that bumble around like drunken inbreds, they're about as stealthy as OP is at inserting his fetishes

In practical or roleplaying terms, what would you be getting from this that you couldn't get from a different, not-hentai-trope race?

>hey GM, I want to make a centaur character
>"oh, you mean like a humanoid, anthropomorphized horse race?"
>no, I mean a generic greek fapbait who just has the lower body of a horse. Oh, and his dick i-
>"get the fuck out"

Most people wouldn't want you playing a centaur for logistics reasons, and if you showed up with art from Monmusu or MGE then you'd look like just as much of a faggot as OP

>a generic greek fapbait
>greek

OZ DRUNK RAPISTS WITH HORSE COCKS ARE JUST THE BEST
THE BEST

-graffiti found on greek ruins

The man behind the curtain is not amused by the horse cock graffiti.

>mfw no adoptive mother

I don't get it.

> Penalty in a stat
> Penalty in TWO stats

BEGONE MOTH !

you forgot
>flamethrower

Meanwhile moths
>Can't eat
>Dies fast
>Can barely fly
>Never did anything with their lives
>Wow you fucking scum
>Even you wish you were a butterfly
>Those fuckers drink blood for fun

this bitch here can survive getting run over by a car, and you'd need a power drill to actually breach it's hull. what can your pussy ass moths do?

They can run into a light bulb.

Stop bullying the adorably fluffy flappy critters

>not really meant as a player race

The price of waifufaggotry, son. Every time someone tries to play a fapbait waifurace snowflake. Sure, you can be your precious little monstergirl, but you'll face severe stat and social penalties for being such a malformed freak.

That typically weeds out magical realmers pretty damn quick

That falls under tank.

I'd personally find that to be interesting. If anything, it'd give me more reason to want to play the character, to see if he/she could overcome the adversity they face for being a mutant/aberration.

what super powers would you give a moth person or person with moth powers?

Based on mythology/comics, based on science/biology, and based on personal experience with moths.

Same with the other stages in the life cycle of moths.

Moths have very good sense of smell. Males ones, at least. They can detect female moth pheromones with concentrations in single-digit ppm range.
Also, moths are very fluffy.

Enjoy getting vivisected by a bored wizard, freak

Truly, Greeks were the mankind's greatest meme pioneers.

Counterpoint: Fly speed.
I'd gladly give -1 int -2 con for a racial fly speed, even on a front line character or a wizard.

A fascination with fire maybe? Or either a weakness or resistance towards to it. Or the moon.

Apparently the Japanese think moths are poison, so there's a power/resistance.

Blood sucking, spider-egg hunting, or some other relatively isolated trait of a certain moth could be overblown into a playable trait.

Soudwave attacks to deter giant bats. Ho, and THEY ARE ACTUALLY ABOMINATIONS. Baiting other species with cute waifus for a few generations until suddenly they give birth to legions of highly agressive caterpillars poisonnous barbed hordes that run over everything and build toxic maze nest in your town and devour you and your harvests. And when it's done they just molt into cute waifus again and fly to somewhere else to start all over again.

Moths are very slow fliers, all things considered. Slut and clumsy.

>And when it's done they just molt into cute waifus again and fly to somewhere else to start all over again.
Ever read the Image Comics series 'Girls'?

Soporific or hallucinogenic moth dust, hypnotism, control of silkworms and moths, mastery of silk, camouflage.

Like so. Any other answers are wrong and gay.

Beetles still have the better nightmare children.
youtu.be/k2hqRv7Nqlk

Slow flying is still flying is still immunity to melee.

Death's head hawkmoth is a madman that goes full tactical espionage action in beehives everytime it wants to eat. It's also thought to be death's messenger, has a rad yakuza tatoo and makes adorable squeaking noises. It's worth noting that while we have Acherontia atropos and Acherontia lachesis, there is no Acherontia clotho which is extra spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU

Most of them, sure, but some of the Sphingidae are amazingly dextrous and the hummingbird hawk moth is one of the few animals capable of hovering in one spot.
>In studies with Manduca sexta, moths have dynamic flight sensory abilities due to their antennae. The antennae are vibrated in a plane so that when the body of the moth rotates during controlled aerial maneuvers, the antennae are subject to the inertial coriolis forces that are linearly proportional to the angular velocity of the body. The coriolis forces cause deflections of the antennae, which are detected by the Johnston's organ at the base of each antenna, with strong frequency responses at the beat frequency of the antennae (around 25 Hz) and at twice the beat frequency. The relative magnitude of the two frequency responses enables the moth to distinguish rotation around the different principal axes, allowing for rapid course control during aerial maneuvers.

Tell that to all the moths I swat out of the sky like the slow ass bitches they are

>no, moth a cute

More like moth is crushed underfoot

>angry moth noises

>you can hear its carapace opening and closing

Nope.

>1974
>you can be whatever you want as long as your GM was okay with it
>2017
>"Guys, how can I convince my GM to let me play a non-human?"
What went wrong?

You said the same thing in two different ways, that's what went wrong.

>1974
>if it's not in the manual as a PC race (ie a human, elf, or dwarf) it doesn't exist
FTFY

In 1974 we didn't need a disclaimer in the PHB telling people that it was okay to play a gay dwarf, because we assumed that people had the competence to talk to their GM about what they want to play like big boys and didn't need it codified in the rulebook.

>a gay dwarf
Kinda redundant, isn't it?

Time flies, don't it?

Does it have trans-thor, Captain Nigger, Wonder-hijab, Yellow Hulk and other stupidity like that like all shitty recent comics ?

Nah it's some 2deep4u garbage where a giant space sperm darts out killer naked chicks

>darts out
Farts out, even. Sasuga, phone

>a paragraph acknowledging people different than me makes my brain hurt

Poor dear, I'm sure you'll figure it out someday

>Next panel
>Just eats the sweater

... I have to see it for myself. Link ?

If you can't figure out for yourself that making something vaguely resembling Corellon Larethian is legal in the rulebook, I don't know what to tell you.

Apart from get out, of course.

>1974
>people playing vampires, coming up with clerics to counter them, coming up with half-orcs so people can play Tolkien orcs, adding halflings so people can play hobbits, coming up with at-the-table rulings that later become set rules

user, you got so excited about pretending to be triggered that you made yourself look foolish online.

>Ever read the Image Comics series 'Girls'?

>Does it have [Marvel character], [Marvel character], [Marvel character], [Marvel character], and [other Marvel characters]

No, it's made by Image Comics.

Don´t, most DM´s hate when players ask to play montser girls or other weird asian fetish related stuff.

Do I look like a Google search bar to you?

All of that shit came later.

And half-orcs ushered in decades of shitposting about rape backstories and were an all around flaccid compromise. Not to mention anything that wasn't human had shit stats

Nah, she just molests a robo-shota's navel. Or was that before?

If I could find it by typing "Girls Giant Cum Fart" I'd have done it by now.

>girls
>comic
>giant sperm
Will LITERALLY get you exactly what you're looking for you fucking retard. Hell, you could even just put in image comics and search through their published works if for some reason you're too retarded to google shit

>Does it have [Marvel character], [Marvel character], [Marvel character], [Marvel character], and [other Marvel characters]

Didn't DC make a trans muslim version of batgirl at one point until they realized it was shit and came back to good old regular shitty comic writting ? (And nazi superman saving the day with nazi batman getting all hot in his tight nazi leatherpant for the alien jewish pussy)

>ditzy moth cleric

That's kinda hot

>Find a wiki article even less complete than the quick rundown here

Wouhou.

You have all the information you need, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you

>Slow
>Slut and clumsy
I am not seeing a problem here.

>Not being superior, spoopy Mothman
Shit taste indeed

>Infuriated by his women slobbering over the big human cock, Mothman's rage grew strong within him. It was said to burn as strong as a billion sun.

You could have prevented it.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be about cucking?

The only appeal of orc sex is that it feeds the same weird deviant impulses brought on by watching women getting it from any other horrifying monsters. I can only assume that the same lines of thought are being followed when cucking is on the table. The big, strong "superior being" takes over for the monsters.

What a stupid fetish.

>Why does EVERYTHING have to be about cucking?

If you are born in western civilization you were born in it, molded by it.

Shut up, Black Pigeon.

Did you just assume my specie and color ?

I think he just assumed you were a faggot