Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Xenos GTFO Edition

>Nightlets focus, implying Morale matters lol
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/02/legion-focus-night-lords-aug-2gw-homepage-post-2/

>Konor Campaign: Its nearly over for Planet 1. Better luck next time Chaos!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

1st

>Xenos
>Not alpha males

GW even confirmed this on their website fag

First for World Eaters

>tfw the only reason chaos is still afloat is because xenos is helping them
Just for that, all my wins next week are going to the imperium. Nice one chaoscuck

Xenos includes space elves.

Alpha Legion

It's funny because IRL it's the exact opposite.

The chaoskiddies are all antisocial awkward obnoxious stuttering fuckheads while the xenos players are all the beer-swilling married grown men with lovingly converted armies.

Should I paint my marines as Imperial Fists or Crimson Fists

Empire includes Dark Angels the official gay joke from GW.

Your point?

Imperial fists because they don't look like ultrasmurfs what so ever.

Play an heterosexual army instead. Unless you are gay, in that case just painted them as DA

Ironlet™ still lost to superior Ultramarine™ Primaris™ force.

Bitch please

>hetero
that's too funny, must be shopped correct?

As it should be.

I already play eldars

Well, you have the choice between autistic Space Eskimos/Prussians/Walls and Space Spaniards with a deep hatred for Orks.
Yours to choose.

Is Battlefoam worth the cost? I have absolutely no way to properly transport my army right now. I'll be going on trips with my stuff in the future, so I want a case that I can trust won't end up getting destroyed by the airline when I fly somewhere.

Any suggestions for other companies that make durable cases would also be appreciated.

Guys. I have an army from each of the three main factions, what does that say about me? (Inquisition, Daemons and Tyranids)

That they do morsel

Yes absolutely, I have a 432 for my armies and a 216 for my hobbying stuff. The pack system they do is also really nice for expanding armies.

But Xenos are Heterosexual. Why are you so confused?

Crimson Fists, although you are asking "Should I pick the best codex chapter, or should I pick one of the most Classic Chapters with the best fluff" Youre winning either way.

>3 Flyers
>Beergutnought
>Girlyman

Yeah, sure seemed like a fair fight.

Well that's the problem, I like them both the same and I'm half spaniard half german

>all the chaos legion tactics have been horseshit thus far
>khornecucks still getting hyped for their shitty reveal
Like pottery

Rate my shitty ideas for non-marked CSM legion icons.

>iron warriors: icon of iron
>add 2 to the unit's Ld against shooting attacks
I would have gone with ignoring ignores-cover shooting, but that's an IF warlord trait and people are already twitchy about the mirrored rules.

>word bearers: summoning locus
>a character may attempt to channel a daemonic ritual through this icon if it within 24". If successful, the summoned unit may be deployed anywhere within 9" of the icon and more than 1” from any enemy model. However, if any mortal wounds occur as a result of the summoning roll, the icon's unit suffers the same number of mortal wounds as the character.

>alpha legion: icon of subterfuge (representing general false-flagging heraldry)
>roll 2D6 if an enemy unit wishes to shoot at or charge this unit in the first battle round, if the result is higher than the unit's leadership they may not do so (and new targets may not be selected for any lost shooting attacks). Roll 1D6 instead in the second battle round. This icon has no effect from the third battle round onwards.

>night lords: flayed icon
>if any enemy models flee while within 12" of one or more of these icons, an additional D3 models flee

>black legion: icon of black vengeance
>add 1 to the unit's leadership. If the enemy army has the imperium keyword, add 2 to the unit's leadership instead, and DTFE attacks can generate further attacks on a 6+

>CF are not mex...
What the fuck? Is Veeky Forums finally understanding?

LotD are Mexicana by the way

Admech / Harlequin painters.

Do we shun them because of autism or praise them because of talent?

Supreme Imperial Fists 5th Company

Change AL to Icon of insurrection

>removing the "constantly vibrating" line

In what way are they shittier then muhreen rules? Or do the chaosfags need ballspanking again?

>shun them because of autism
Where do you think we are?

>Prussians are yellow
>Spaniards are blue

This breaks my brain.

no one was even mentioning smurfs?

Yeah, that's much better. I'm not very good at naming stuff.

Brits are the Americans of Europe

How does AdMech take talent? Paint cloth, paint metal, shade, dry-brush metal, highlight cloth. Do glow and eye lenses. Done.

Harlies, now those are hard. Which is why most who play them either don't paint the checkerboard pattern or don't paint them at all.

Are the Khorneflakes confirmed to be next?
I'd just be happy with some decent Berzerker models

IW: makes no fucking sense what happens if someone shoots then charges them

WB: Broken as fuck, holy shit

AL: Broken

NL: Again, broken

BL: nonsense and shit

At least you're honest about them being shit

>Dark eldar
>not a raging faggot
Pick one.

Honestly, anyone who plays any sort of eldar is a complete WAACfag

>
More like the meme stopped being funny

Yeah, I was going to start a noise marine sqaud (alpha legion) and call it hydra harmonics

If you can afford it, yes. Very high quality. My BF bag has lasted years.

Best of both worlds, user.
Take Crimson Fists. Their background is more interesting, their colorscheme is pretty and quick to do and their special character and relic are both great.

>WE tactics are identical to BT

SCREENCAP THIS

How are LotD mexicans?

AHAHAHA, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS WITH US NOW YOU FUCKS!

Oh, okay, you were just whining about how the Traits don't completely break the game for you, got it. We merely assumed you were (trying to be) reasonable and comparing them unfavorably to the Loyalist Traits. But turns out, you're just a shitposter.

Thinking of doing my Primaris as Storm Lords 5th Company. Thoughts?

Mexicans aren't Spanish tho, they're mutts. The language doesn't make them Spanish, and the terrible culture sure doesn't either.

Either way,
Crimson Fists are the more interesting chapter; they're more iconic and the colour scheme is easy and looks fantastic on the battlefield. If I ever did another marine army it would def be CF.

uuugguuuuu

So I'm interested in starting the Horus Heresy series but only really care about Angron and the World Eaters, as well as anything about the Dark Mechanicus, any tips on where to start or books to pick up?

Reminder that the Night Lords tactic is shit! SHIT!

>what is "Día de los muertos"
They are basically space marine "day of the dead"

Tell him of the glory of the grav-rhino.

It was never funny, like about 90% of the shit kids force on Veeky Forums.

Man whatever happened to good old yellow heads

For americans it was.

I love this so much

Not convinced by the helmet/backpack. The rest is good.

>implying spaniards aren't mutts themselves

That is why I was surprised the amount of time CF have been called Mexicans was infuriating. I was ready to bitch and moan

It just came to mind that the Night Lords don't ignore night-fighting.

>WE Trait is the same as Khorne's Icon
C'mon m8, GW authors are dumb, but not that dumb.
It will probably have something to do with charging, but I assume it'll be more like BA, with getting an additional Attack or point of Strength on the turn you charge.

Not much than the average brit or french, surprisingly

I'm planning on using Raven Guard Strat to deepstrike Aggressors

Should I DS a single 6 man squad to save on a CP, or spend two so I have more flexible placement and an extra sarge?

>It's just Ultramarines with red hands

That's Second Company.

Makes me laugh as a NL player

Not sure if bait or just American

How's that Brexit coming?

I know
Just more iconic to me that's all

Why would you ever deep-strike a units whose best armament has 8" range 9" away from the opponent? And if for some reason you use the Bolt configuration, why are you deep-striking them at all?

T. eurocuck

I'm surprised achmed let you use a pc, today.

Pretty good I'm getting a nice currency exchange with it.

There are two conflicting rumours right now. One is that they get an extra attack on the charge, another is that they auto-pass morale while in combat.

Raven Guard set up before the game and can move before shooting.

t. triggered American

No need to defend the retards from your country.

>if they roll more than 8 for charge range.

It was interesting to see that they showed third company rather than second in the new codex. First time that's happened I think.

Damn, you burgercucks get defensive quickly.

Has anyone ever encountered a homebrew-friendly meta? I've heard of such things fleetingly on the internet but seen little to no evidence they actually exist.

Icon of Wrath (Khorne Only) already does that.

>this is what you live for
>this is all you have left

Pathetic.

We need more of this!

They don't exist in stores.

Homebrew is only something that happens at home, with friends

Oh, must have missed that part. Alright then, carry on. And keep them in one unit, because the second Sergeant does fuck all to increase their shooting, which should be their priority anyway.

>Crimson fists are Ultramarines with red hands

Not untrue visually, though they did come first.

It only occurs between actual friends and only so long as they want to put up with it.

Generally it happens in the "play in a friends basement" playgroups.

If they didn't you'd just call them betacucks or something for not standing up for themselves.

But only night lords is bad

You know it probably would have been better for the game and lore if Crimson Fists had stayed the posterboys: We'd get a lot less Primarch wanking if the viewpoint chapter didn't have one.

It's a different blue.