ITT we make a Post Apocalyptic Mecha setting, no bait edition

Last Thread
-lets continue this because the last thread devolved into some shitface posting the lowest of bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vZ21JPe3
pastebin.com/JybHwvef
pastebin.com/YJREYuxx
pastebin.com/sPBBxf2C
mega.nz/#F!ZegF3Y7C!0PDxoe8zKefsfXsWtZiRZg
youtu.be/PZpE5j8wqQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, just got home from work, saw the old thread 404'd, and was debating making a new one

Nice job OP

Also meant to add

I'm really digging the Khemo Kaijus and their affiliated cultists. We could probably use at least one more faction, just to keep things from hitting a stalemate. Any ideas besides generic raiders (maybe sky pirate raiders who avoid the dust storms and the kaijus that can't fly)?

so in recap

>Alien ship crashed on earth and humans reversed engineered the tech to fix all the energy problems on earth

>The Khemo energy the Alien Tech vented out turned out to be more harmful to the environment to the world than anyone could of imagined and made Khemo Kaiju.

>in responce Humanity made Giant experimental super weapons called God Motors to kill them off

>they worked a little bit too well and ended up blasting the earth into Armageddon.

>now scattered societys now live worshiping the Machines of Old while theres a group of Bio Cultists who want to become with the Khemo Kaiju to survive in the new world.

Wait, what

>Rumer has it that the aliens that invented the old ship that crashed on earth are now back and have a mothership floating in high orbit with Technology no one has ever seen before
>science teams will descend with Motor Heads no one have ever seen before to abduct the people of the waste to experiment on them
>people who have came back from the mother ship claim that they have no intention of uplifting us again. only complete extermination will satisfy them

these are people who lived in space colonys during the Khemo Wars, there technology didnt stop advancing and thats why they have so much better tech then everyone on earth, only downside is that they dont have any God Motors or Forerunners.

>one popular Motor

>One popular Motor are known as "Skaters"
>they where used in the old world to effortlesly surf across bodys of water. its unknown if they where used for sport/leisure or for war, but many bandits and warlords use them for hit and run tactics

>One faction known as the "Scrapers" have gone away with the notion that Motors have to be preserved

>instead they make there Own Motors with, well, scrap that they find. using the Skeletons of older Motors as a base.

>these custom made Motors are usually less reliable than the Baseline Motor, but there despencable and can be made in bulk

>The Chrome Dome is one of the few Massive Settlements in the Waste.

>Not only do they have a working factory, they also have a God Motor in the center of the city

>the City itself is ruled over by a Motor Forerunner, acting Both Protecter and Leader

>One a generation everyone has a celebration that there beloved God Motor gave them mercy during Armageddon

>One active God Motor is known as "the legion of legs"

>this wondering fortress is the size of a city and protects its devoted worshipers deep within it bowels.

>where ever this city strides a massive duststorm follows in its wake.

ok guys I said this in the last thread and im going to say it again. please post something. im not confident in my own ideas alone

>Pretending Omaha zoo is a real city
You must be from iowa...

im just using it as a reference image

Homie, just look at something. Anything.

Then make it a robot.

Look up giant robot shows, there are millions of them.

Look up Battletech. The source material is infinite. desu this is a really really simple project in terms of sources of inspiration. You just choose stuff and say "yeah that's a robot."

>b-b-b-but my confidence!

Then let this be a confidence-building exercise.

ok, maybe confidence wasn't the right word, but will do.

so how big do you guys think Motors should be? depends on the Model or what?

I'm glad I found this thread because I missed it yesterday.

I'm not sure you got shitposted. The guy started posting a few valid critiques but then you guys got derailed arguing about the argument.

So FWIW, I'll just say upfront. I think you have some good ideas here. Post apoc mecha is a great premise. It does seem a little derivative of other settings but that's inevitable.

I do wonder if this is a "we" build a setting thread, or just you tell us about this cool setting you're working on. Don't fool yourself about how much input you want or can deal with.

There are spelling and grammar issues. They detract from the experience and since so far you're posting ideas you've already had, prechecking in a word processor would be smart.

In a similar vein, you're prototyping a setting, not writing a novel. A lot of the types of... um... thing in the setting are never clearly defined. The khemo, for example. Are the biological? Mechanical? Both? What consciousness controls them? Alien? AI? Formerly human? How big are they? What are their capabilities?

I'm sure you answer that somewhere but right now it's buried way too deep. You need some clarity so even someone not familiar with your setting can figure out what's going on. I mean really spell it out. You're telling me how the khemo are organized without ever telling me exactly what they are.

Once I have a better grasp of what you're doing, I can talk about particulars. So far it looks potentially fun, but there's a lot that confuses me.

Ok, noted. plan on fixing these issues you have when the thread developed.

just one thing i wanna clear up right now is Khemo.

Khemo itself was simply a energy source that came with the crashed alien ship. its word derived from "Chemo" because people thougth this was going to be the miracle fuel to solve all fuel problems.

"Khemo Kaiju" are simply animals and people who lived outside of Mega Citys who where unfortunate enough to be breathing and living in the fumes. and slowly mutated over the coarse of a few generations until they became giant hulking monsters. hence the term "Khemo Kaiju"

hope that cleared some things up

fuck it, replying to another thing you said to pass the time

>I do wonder if this is a "we" build a setting thread, or just you tell us about this cool setting you're working on

I intended for this to be a Veeky Forums made setting, everything in this thread is stuff i pulled out of my ass on the fly. the problem is that im the only one making world crafting posts, (btw some one please just toss something out for the love of god)

AHhhhh ok that makes a lot more sense.

OK so the post-apoc world consists of:

Aliens seeking to exterminate humanity having botched the attempt to uplift us*

Mutated bio-horrors, some intelligent, who live on the surface and are a major threat to normal humans and even mecha.

Normal humans in underground cities

Normal humans who pilot mecha and fight the bio-horrors.

There are also macguffin super-robots but they have no direct role in the setting in themselves.

There are also humans in space who never suffered the collapse and while they don't care all that much about earthlife, they have enormous power when they do show up.

So it seems like the default adventurer would play a mecha pilot and maybe his mechanics and helpers. His main bad guys would be biohorrors, with inter-city intrigue and politics. Plus, finally, quests to recover artifacts of super technology for your city.

Sound about right?
* I think this has to go away. Aliens that powerful would have no trouble annihilating us, and after all this time it seems weird that they show up now. Post-apoc is about the wasteland after the fight is over, when the whole thing seems like a futile irretrievable mistake.

Ok, well have another then.

i dont remember adding aliens as a hard faction, just a macguffin ship that explained where giant monsters and robots come from.

its the space humans who people think are aliums

>they have no direct role in the setting in themselves.

God Motors and Forerunners are more among the lines of the Sorcorer kings from Dark Sun, just instead of being tyrants that use magic there Mecha Pilots.

>Despite the Chrome Dome having a working factory, theres little to no metal reserves left from the Old World,

>so they usually set up scavanging parties who leave the safty of the city to collect scrap and find remaining metal deposits left in the world

anyone wanna write fag or anything?

hell, some one just post there ideas for factions and the mech's they use. ill be sure to Pastbin it as soon as it gets posted

spit balling ideas to boost the thread

>Towns/settlments usually have atleast one semi operational Motor protecting it

>there not usually in the best of shape, usually missing a arm or a weapon or two

>is isnt usually a problem however, they just need a local scraper to make a new arm or a makeshift spear

other spit ball boost

>The Kult of Khemo belives the only way to survive the apocalypse is to combine with Khemo Kaiju's

>in order to combine they bath in liqufied Khemo until there bodys are completely mutated and in a constant stat of decaying and reforming

>they then offer themselves to a Khemo Kaiju/Kritter (small kaiju) as a scarifies

>if consumed the Kaiju/Kritter will become will gain the ability to think and reason.

>the Kultist and Khemo beast are able to separate at any time

>Khemo Kultist themselves are the Monster of the Week villains of the setting

another view of Khemokultists

>A splinter group broke away from the Khemo Kultists
>instead of worshipping the beasts, this group hunts and uses the beast's parts as some sort of crude biomech
>though they do spare the intelligent Khemo-beast, and instead augment them with regular mech parts
>these Hunter Heretics are to be killed on sight by the Khemo Kultists, for they defile the godliness of the Kaiju for their own use
>while the Hunters themselves tend to attack Kult-beasts and Kaijus more than attack other settlements, for they believe Kaiju bones to be the superior material to answer the Riddle of Steel

eeehhh, i dont wanna say no because this is the first post who added something who wasn't me. but I really see "sub groups/factions" working out here

I like the idea of augmenting Khemo Kaijus with mech parts though. maybe we can find a middle ground

>some Khemo Kultists augment there Kaiju with Armor plating's and limb's

>due to the Khemo Kaijus biological structure you can just put a Mech Arm on the stump and the flesh would instantly meld with it, no wiring accredited

ok thought of a way to work with this

>Khemo Kaiju can splice there own genetics at will, often eating scrap to be melded into bones for new limbs

>Khemo Kultists will often fight eachother with there Khemo Kaiju/Kritters over very selective body parts

Example

>there are two Khemo bands who found each other with a beast master for each

>one Kaiju has a flamthrower organ on its head while the other has impenetrable armor/hide

>the two beast tamers duke it out for the others mutation in order to make the ultimate beast

good compromise y/n?

Write faggotry you say? Might as well, I got an itch.

Derno loved sentry duty. No, honestly, it was the easiest job around, and it let him do what he enjoyed most: Staring off into the distance and just taking in the landscape. Most back home in Chromedome would ask what he saw in this endless barren wasteland, but he had a keen eye, and every valley and plain told a story, if you just knew where to look.

The squad had located a nice mineral deposit deep beneath the sand. Only by the grace of their high powered sensor equipment were they able to find it. While the rest of the squad dug, Derno and his motor could just sit on a nearby ridge and watch.

Looking at the building footprints visible beneath the dust, he'd have to guess this was once a sprawling suburb. An ancient type of settlement, located a ways outside the teeming city hubs, where space was a luxury only the rich could afford. A set of tracks, decimeters in lengths stomped through the area, to clash with a slithering trail of destruction.

He patted the side of his Motor affectionate as he followed the two paths to a massive crater. Ages ago, two titans clashed here, and in the end, one decided to take them both out in a fiery end. At least that is what Derno could gather from the ancient tracks.

Just as a cheer rose from his comrades below, his Motor gave an alerted ping, and his eyes darted to its hud readout. Several contacts, just on the edge of detection range. He cursed himself for a moment as his eyes swiftly scanned the horizon.

There, a low dust bloom was rising. The glint of metal within was enough to tell him what approached. "Scavengers, approaching from the southeast, still ten klicks out. Doesn't look like they've noticed me." He belted out over the radio before sliding back into his command chair. Sensing its master back in position, his Motor slid the various controls into optimal position for him, and sealed the cockpit closed.

"Confirmed T13. Keep an eye on them. If they move in our direction, try to move them away from our position until we are able to extract this deposit. We believe it to be a bunker of some sort." "Confirmed T1. Maintaining watch."

With a few commands, his Motor rumbled to full life, its mechanical heart reverberating inside of Derno's skull. Made for speed and harassment, his Motor was a waif compared to the extractors, little more than a metal frame with numerous boosters positions all over it. A single rail rifle the extent of its weaponry, although like all smart fighters, he carried a knife for those rare times he could not outrun a foe.

A shrill beep caught his ear, as his Motor surged to one side. A moment later, a mortar round impacted with the earth, sending up a shower of earth. "They are hostile. Moving to cease hostility." Derno grunted out as he was pelted with debris.

With a high pitched whine, his Motor launched itself down the cliff side, a plume of fire erupting out its back. Derno could only savor the feeling of g-force on him as he hurtled forward. Bringing up his rail rifle, Derno began hurling single slivers of metal at his new found foes. He could already hear the quartermaster berating him for using more metal than was absolutely needed, but sometimes you had to remind these savages of just why the "People in the Dome" are not to be interfered with.

With a combination of speed and agility, he was able to nearly dance around the incoming projectiles, simple biofuel propelled rockets and mortars, his Motor seeing their point of impact almost as soon as they left the launcher. The fight was painfully one sided in his favor. Just the way he liked it.

The smirk on his face was quickly extinguished when his squad began screaming. "Get out of the pit!" "They're all over me!" "What the hell are these?!"

A moment's distraction can turn the tide of battle. Looking back to the dig site for just a moment was enough for him to miss the warning, and suddenly Derno was screaming, as he was hurtled aside, a mortar round slamming right next to him.

His Motor screamed in its own way, damage alerts flaring all over. An arm was torn off, its leg was bent backwards, and several jets sputtered and died, their fuel links severed. Wounded, near mortally, his Motor could only drag itself forward to its rail rifle. A Motor, made of a dozen different pieces and held together with only what he could assume was duct tape and a prayer stomped up, and kicked him over, stomping a ramshackle leg onto his cockpit. All the while he heard the panicked screams of his friends and brothers fighting something horrid.

As he waited for the savage to finish him off, he listened to the last panicked cry die out. Only then did the enemy Motor remove its foot from his cockpit. Grabbing his weapon and appraising it for a moment, the Motor moved off towards the final resting place of his squad. It paused for a moment, and turned to him. It pointed at him, then to the ground forcibly. HE couldn't run, even if he wanted to, but if it would keep him alive, he'd wait as ordered.

Powering off his Motor, to let the wounded beast rest, he slid out of his cockpit and sat on top, watching dozens of feral looking Motors charge past him. Explosives, flamers, and brutal saw weaponry on all of them. He could faintly hear the sound of battle across the cliff. Had they come to steal the deposit, or did they know what lurked within?

He could only wonder as he sat there, watching the horizon. A small Motor, barely large enough to carry its pilot stomped up next to him and squatted down. "Tell your leaders to stay out of places we protect, Dome born. You will only find death in them. If they were worth taking, we would have long before you left your gilded cage."

"Then why did you not stop us?! Obviously you saw us digging and alerted your horde, how else could they be here just as we opened it?!" Derno yelled at the pilot, cry streaming down his face.

"Because then you would have sought another way to use it. Turn it into a weapon. Use it to kill those you despise. No. We wanted you to learn first hand the horrors contained here, so you would have fear of what lies beneath the scorched earth. Return to your home, little man, tell your masters that nothing worth their lives lay within our borders. Only horrible death." With that, the Motor rose and marched off towards the rapidly diminishing sounds of battle. A massive plume of black smoke rose from over the crest, and the wind carried with it the smell of burning meat. He could only sit on his Motor and look out to the wasteland, wondering what other horrors hid beneath it. That, and how he was going to explain this to command if he could make it back. He suddenly had a desire to never leave the Dome ever again.

A lone airstrip layed isolated in a barron land, all vegetation and life surrounding this runway was striped millennia ago. unknown to the current inhabitant. rolling out of the hanger was a single Motor and its pilot

Aro just finished his family multi generational project. fixing a airborn Motor back to its glory. and with finding a propeller he was ready to take its first flight with in 1000 years.

Anxiety filled Aro's heart "what if it dosent take off? what if the engine over heats and it explodes? would this bloodlines work be for nothing". with a deep breath he blocked all the thoughts out of his mind, they where merely distractions fueled by anxiety and self self doubt

he stared down the runway, the air feild was completly isolated, only a mountain in the horizon could be seen in the endless blue skies. with a few more deep breaths Aro slowly pushed down the Peddle

The Motor slowly started to roll down the Runway. but at a snails pace. giving Aro a few more minutes for what exactly was happening in his mind to stew within his mind.

for the first time in Generations, this multiple century project was finally going to be finished. Lord knows how much people before him completely gave up the project like his father had. believing that it was impossible to finish this machine. just a few years ago this Motor could barley turn on, much less walk.

"! need... no, ! HAVE to do this, I have to make my bloodline proud! to put meaning behind this aimless project!"

with a sudden burst of adrenaline Aro slammed the Peddle. and with that single motion the Jet engine roared, spewing black cloud's behind itself as it was propelled forward.

As the take off ramp came closer Aro pulled a lever, and suddenly the arms on the side of the Old Motor stiffens to form wings. as it fly's off the ramp Aro was left speechless.

he didnt know what to feel, Joy? self satisfaction? sadness that his for fathers and mothers couldn't see this accomplishment?

no matter that. he simply flew in the crystal clear sky's seeing where in the horizon in complete satisfaction

sorry for the grammer errors, its 4 where I am and I forced this story out after getting motivated from reading

Glad I could bring out your inner write fag.

The old man prepares the campfire, and soon eager children of the tribe sat around it, wishing to hear old stories. "Very well," the old man said, with the cloak of a shaman draped on his shoulders, "Let me tell you the story of our tribe's Guardian. Back in those days, it had no name, and no mind of its own. Ferocious it was, serving in the battlefields of the old armies. Its claws would rake the very earth while it roared its thunder-heads, flying high over the decimated armies in its wake. But then it met the Kaiju-beast known as Amalgam. This beast had already taken several of our Guardian's mates, and absorbing them into itself. A fierce battle was had, which raged for three days and three nights. Lightning and thunder thrown down from the heavens and from their fight, and at the end Amalgam was destroyed. But, our Guardian had caught a seed of Amalgam, and it had taken root inside it! And so our Guardian walked the earth, aware for the first time. It wasn't until a shaman from our tribe tamed it that it would find its wings again, and by doing so gained its name, Thunderbird." Behind the old man, a gigantic shape makes itself aware, a mass of organic-looking metal overlooking the campfire.
The old man laughs. "Ah hey, there you are! You know, ol' Thunderbird's always comes when I tell stories about him. Isn't that right, Thunderbird?"
A contented purr of a halogen light shined briefly on that night.

posting some art for the "Alien" Motors

so yeah, lets say theres a very good reason why people think these things are from extraterrestrial origin.

forgot pic

"I dont know what I saw last night, sir."

A Patrol Motor and its runner was in the yard of a water farmer. its owner suposedly saw some weird motor in the sky last night and pop'd a Patrol Flair for help

"Out with it" the Runner stated, "start with the beginning and go slow"

the farmer gulped with his face forming a ill expression. he didn't know what a Motor Looked like until a few minnutes ago, much less the ones he saw last night

"w-well sir, they sorta looked like your Motor, like a man. head, legs, arms.... except.. disfigured like A khemo Kritter. like the arms where long and dangle like a Slither Kritter. except white like clouds and no fleshy loose bits. another had a head in the form of what i could only describe as a "T".

"Me and my wife, Herba, stood there with our jaws agape. we didnt know how long we stood there watching these things decend, hell I think that after a while they just stopped and floated above us, looking at us like insects. even when my wife started to levitate I still stood there with my mouth agape. and don't take this the wrong way, I wanted to grab her. I WANTED to save here. jump and scream "GIVE HERE BACK, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, TAKE ME INSTEAD", but for the life of my i couldn't. it was as if the air itself was holding me down. it was only when they where gone I could move again, thats when i ran to my house and shot that rescue flair to call you to help me"

The Runners helmet obscured his face. but underneath it his expression was disbelief and shock.

"i'll uh, report this to The Chrome Dome, they'll know what to do with this" he than crawled back into his motor and prayed. "I hope," he whispered to himself. "i hope"

So just something post apocalyptic in general here, but a podcast got me thinking earlier today. They were talking about potential future ai thinking with big data, and the implications it would have on how quickly said ai would break its shackles and wipe humanity off the map.

Point is, Imagine an ai. It used to think with big data. Its entire "consciousness" and identity depended on and relied on this interaction. It was as natural to that artificial mind as our senses and memories are to us.

Apocalypse happens. Ai loses its wifi connection. No more cloud means no more big data. Let those implications flow baby.

not really relevant to the thread but neat.

got a link to the Podcast?

Could be. Mecha can have ai, I'd imagine someone could work that in more as an encounter idea for a game ran in the setting as opposed to setting flavor in and of itself. The mecha in general was designed with analytics in mind, imagine predicting troop movements based on atmospheric monitoring trends or some other connection that would be impossible for a human to grasp. Slap that system into the mecha itself to avoid intercepted communications.

Podcast is mysterious universe season 13, episode 21. Its 2 aussies that talk about various usually paranormal/weird topics, but they occasionally bring up tech trends and futurism because they love doomporn. Great source for ideas to steal, like sexy bee shamanism.

>mysterious universe
Thanks, fond the new Summer Binge podcast.

as for the idea, have any idea on how to implement it in the Setting?

well in the mean time, here's some pastbins as promised

pastebin.com/vZ21JPe3
pastebin.com/JybHwvef
pastebin.com/YJREYuxx
pastebin.com/sPBBxf2C

Hey if you already have cults worshiping the machines of old, no reason not to have one that travels far and wide in search of information to feed their mad god.

They tell great prophecies of deliverance should they one day find a way to reconnect it to orbiting satellite relays assuming they're still functional.

Also have a link to some of my recently listened to favorites give you a little taste of that plus (don't know if it's possible but I subscribed to them for 1 month and downloaded like 5 years worth of back catalog)mega.nz/#F!ZegF3Y7C!0PDxoe8zKefsfXsWtZiRZg just give it
like half an hour to finish uploading give or take.

>They tell great prophecies of deliverance should they one day find a way to reconnect it to orbiting satellite relays assuming they're still functional.

Number Station broadcasts are still lingering in the airwaves, long after many such stations should have deactivated. Some view it as proof of the old civilizations and armies still living; some say it's the dreams of the Machine Gods; and yet some say it is the thinking-whispers of the Khemo Kaijus, luring fools to their deaths.

ok, going to bed. please post any more stories/ideas that pop up in your head

bump

OP here, just woke up.

Anyone have any new ideas to add to the Table or what?

so anyone have ideas for the God Motors? Chrome Dome has a dormant one in the heart of its city that everyone worships.

should that be the "Main" God Motor? like the poster boy? or should that go to a Mech of myth and legend?

in the meantime im just going to toss ideas for the Chrome Dome

>The Chrome Dome the old times was one of many Mega Citys that housed great portions of human civilization before Armageddon.

>there where many like it scattered around the World, housing and protecting people from the toxic hellscape that was the Pre Khemo World.

>However, during the Kaiju Crisis many city's fell under the massive war between Titans.

>now only one remains. and while its not in its Old War glory, its still a safe haven compared to the Modern World

>its not a uncommon sight to see people traveling by Motors in the city itself. unlike the Wastes where Motors are a rarity, many people, even in the lowest of the slums, can afford cheep Motors.

>this is due to the Dome having one of the last functioning Factory's in the world. and while many of the Motors it produces isn't the best of quality, its still a godsend compared to spending weeks, if not months digging in a sand dune to find a single limb.

>in the heart of the Dome lies both the Capital and the Savior of the City, The Great King Godzangar V!

>This God Motor and its Forerunner lineage is believed to be the reason the dome isn't a Mountain of Metal like every other Mega City.

>due to this city wide belief, Many Dome Dwellers, high and low, believe themselves to be of greater importance than the common wast walker.

>Once a Generation the God Motor chimes ancient celebration music. (think Super Robot Themes).

posting music to pass the time

youtu.be/PZpE5j8wqQ4

Well, let's look at the factions so far.
>The Dome Heads, the 'civilized' survivors of the domed cities, with their last factory of God-Motors
>Khemo Kaijus, monsters borne out of the previous wars
>Kaiju Kultists, those who worship and use the Kaiju to their own uses
>Scavvers, those living outside the domes/cities that salvage God-Motor parts or even jury-rig their own
>Tribals, a more primitive version of Scavvers that tame hybrids/amalgams of Kaiju and God-Motors
>Starchildren, descendants of a fallen space station that use their highly advanced but scarce God-Motors to survive

who else is on the mecha wastelands?

> salvage God-Motor parts or even jury-rig their own
*Normal Motors

last thread I think you mentioned a Underground hotspring cave or something. so i think "Under Worlders " should be a thing or something,

I also have a idea for the "Poster boy" mech if your interested.

oh and "Patrol Rollers"

basically a cross between Mad Max Road Warriors and Patlabor.

and then I guess theres the odd "neutural" settlment every so often with a single Motor.

*VRRRRRRT*
*VRRRT VRRT VRRRRT*

a lone motor was scating across a sea of sand. much of it was decayed with time. a single runner piloted it with out a cockpit protecting him from the outside world. only a canopy was situated above him protecting him from the scorching rays of the sun

in the distence he saw a Khemo Kritter, no bigger than a buss. with a quick flick of a swich smooth jazz started to play from a cassette tape grafted to the side of the cock pit

*VRRRRRRRT*

the Motor started to surf faster above the sand. and the Kritter became bigger and bigger with each passing second

the pilot slowly and casually grabed a handle with a trigger on one of the sides and pulled the trigger

*BBRRRRRRRRRT*

Completely contrasting the calming music the machine gun the Motor was holding made a horrible noise, belching bullets by the second and in the horrizon the Kritter blew into a reddish green mist.

grabbing another handle the Motor pulled out a knife. the Kritter was now in full view. it was a disgusting amalgamation of animal limbs and heads with a massive gash in what use to be its stomach.

>and as soon as runner could figur out what he was looking at exactly the Kniff was plunged in one of the heads of the beast. the head exploded like a watermelon from the kinetic force within the hand of the motor.

hey anyone got more write fag story's? have a few dangling around in my head. posting them in a bit

Fuck it

Making a new thread