ITT we discuss the demise of bitcoin as we know it. Also "TA is a meme" is a meme

ITT we discuss the demise of bitcoin as we know it. Also "TA is a meme" is a meme

haha howd you know my teachers assistant isnt smart?? lol!

Will there be another dip this year?

fuck you and your TA when you control the market and play the opposite on thousands of people

Requesting another whaleslap for those 100BTC wall faggots

well that came earlier than I thought, but only dented it by about 60 coins only to be immediately replenished back to 100.

Fuck my life these people have too much money

This is going to be a bloodbath

what is 100 wall guy doing?

trying to make money on that under ~10% bounce that happens each time he does it?

Or is he really trying to make that bull run happen?

I'm betting the former, but he's already moved upwards of 6 mil if he's been doing it all this time

I'm going to fucking neck him anyway

>Or is he really trying to make that bull run happen?
yeah this. They're controlling the market with at least 15 million dollars at the moment. On the last dip they single handedly made it bounce back with a 1000 BTC wall. Pic related

Can we think logically for a second why is he doing what he is doing? The only answer I see is that he is setting up bull trap. IF he manages to make a bull run going on.

If that's true, what's even is chance of success?
confidence in the support driving the price up? Almost anyone can see the fake wall happening, so they know it has to fall eventually.

We're gonna keep oscillating the 13800/14500 gdax line
13400/14200 walls at this rate

they're probably scaling the swings or something. God knows really, but the walls sure are fucking obvious

This could actually work.

Many weak hands were shook out by the last fall (I count technically, I'd benefit from the bear market)

and the novice bulls have been playing a while since the scared ones are out. They see the support on gdax without noticing the fake support behind it, they buy in.

But someone with money is also cashing out at the upper line. I think bitstamp is being push/pulled by gdax currently.

That was spoofy.

could well be. The 100BTC walls might be from the spoofy people too, but it's impossible to tell if this is one entity or many.

Those two 100 BTC walls that are spaced 200-300$ all the damn time sure are top kek though. I like their style of leapfrogging two wall, it has some flavour to it.

He can't fight the drop forever, and he'd be burnt harder if the fall makes it past his wall yes?

He's buying up 100~ BTC per support hit, appx $1.5 mil per attempt.

So he manages to sell some of that off at higher prices as it rises. it's a 10% rise about before it drops again. He can't sell all of what he bought, or it'll trigger a crash itself.

Selling it all would also result in losing a ton of money on its way down. Could try pushing it past the 8k expected drop support if he kept selling the amount he'd bought.

I doubt he could straight up kill BTC going that far down. There's probably way too much demand to drop it below the 8k support demand line.

It's basically normies bouncing into his wall right now and bouncing back up. I can't even go to fucking sleep, because this fucker is keeping this up and the moment he will remove it it will start crashing.

Fucks sake

that's what I can't figure out.

It'll crash harder than before thanks to the strength of his "support"

But how could he make money from the fall being orchestrated?

The only way to do that is if he has more money ready for the fall than he's spending holding this support.

Or if he gets his bullrun.

Financial institution trying to get in position in case of either outcome?

I wish I had 200 BTCs to spare right now, just to throw them onto this motherfucker and crash his money while I open up my shorting position.

Jesus fucking christ

>that's what I can't figure out.
you're not the only one on that. I really can't figure out what exactly they're trying to do either. I'm starting to think they're trying to force out some pattern so all the technical traders jump on it or something.

Then invest in alts in the short term.

Honestly, you should've been doing this 4 days ago.

Well, given the fact that everyone is expecting the dip.. I've already stated he is trapping them and will make a bull run happen to liquidate them in this case if they have too big leverage.

fucking fuck

and after he makes bull run happen and shorters cover with jumping in for long, he will put on a short, double fucking them again.

did we came to the bottom of this, or will the fuck just remove the wall and open pandoras box

The only pattern I could see is a pattern of strong support.

The only ones who'd eat that are "technical" newbies. At the very least, he's making the market so damn volatile ( by stabilizing at a everyone knows makes no sense ) that the trade volume should logically drop.

GDAX trade volume spikes at the drop and is small in comparison during the rise. Eyeballing seems like the buying volume barely exceeds the sell before the drop begins again. I can't see specific numbers though, and this is only looking at GDAX BTC/USD using tradingview

Maybe he's just holding bitcoin sideways so he can get those alt gains? We had a similar situation two days ago after the first dip

don't all alts fluctuate with major moves in BTC?

LTC and etherium certainly do, even if Etherium had an independent rise during these odd times

I just want to spend more christmas time with my extended family. I almost want this to be some stop buy that was set up by somebody leaving the market temporarily to spend quality time.

stabilize BTC while buying into alts

sell out on alts then sell out on BTC upon profit?

makes a little sense, but a BTC drop is an alt drop right?

they pulled it and re-planted it at the trendline. fuck these people so much

Let's see what the fuck they are up to now, if they did it on purpose then they will trap shorters

they're trying to let it bounce off the trendline again so everyone goes "HURR LOOK SUPPORT"

or they started shorting hard themselves.. but then they'd probably put a 100BTC selling wall.

100BTC wall at 13380 now

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the two walls are literally 50$ appart now. These people, swear to god

I think you guys are looking at this wrong. Maybe he’s not tying to make $. What if this is some sort of troll. If your playing with that much $ your set for life already. But if he is trying to make $ then he could be holding off the dip anticipating a rise after Christmas but only if BTC can stabilize so it doesn’t scare off too many civilians. Then he sells after the new year rise.

>What if this is some sort of troll
thats quite honestly the most sound explaination we got at this point lol

this is the most wrong a thread has ever been. Congrats for this, seriously.

There's already a shit dip that occured before, it bounced high.

It's a dead cat bounce maybe, but it bounced high enough to warrent a second dead cat I'd think.

That said, a lower price + bounce would be incentive to civvies to join in the fun, wouldn't it?

The previous bounce showed that even if it does go low, it'll bounce relatively high and you COULD make money. That WAS a 50% down up bounce before, and some people just made 100% ROI on that.

Lurkers approve of this thread.

God damn this is fucking slow, just MOVE do something. Moon or dip, this is so boring

If you're asking then why didn't you find out for yourself?

If you have confidence in BTC then it seems pretty rational that making money off alts can seriously benefit you in the long run.

You probably missed out on:
>Bay, RDD, Ada, EMC2, XVG

You wouldn't feel the loss BTC is making right now if you did this 4 days ago

MARKET MAKER I'M GOING TO FUCKING NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK YOU IF YOU DON'T LET THIS DIP HAPPEN ALREADY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR AND LOSING MONEY FOR

>tfw he just really wants to buy some cheap bitcoin

what is TA

Technical analysis.
Which doesn't work right now because someone is using wash trading & spoofing to manipulate the market

I'm honestly fucking surprised they're not wash trading the price right now. Would be the next logical step to just place sell orders and buy them yourself to drive the price up, since nobody is fucking buying this shit right now

The fake wall could be washing

A fake support is more trustworthy than a fake rise for "TAs"

An average gets crossed and it's a run

I did because I'm new and retarded.
I've only really done my reading and my penance recently.

>its actually fucking bouncing

Makes no fucking sense

TA 0 : 1 Big fucking whale

I think it's a good thing thiers whales out there keeping the price up. Bitcoin isn't ready for dethroning just yet, maybe a couple of years. If I was a whale I'd do the same thing. GO BTC

There's an expected second cat bounce though

Washing up with this money after the dip would be better wouldn't it?

you've been wrong every time. i might as well start betting against you rofl

Btc is king, no alts will dethrone it and the new circle of normies buying alts will get rekt by the next btc bull run and learn the lesson.

How am I wrong? All I'm saying is that some group is placing 100BTC walls over and over to manipulate the price, which you can watch live on bitfinex.

Also there is some red walls too now. We'll see how it plays

^this
We have to test the lows before we advance. We will see 11k, before we see 20,001. Enjoy the alt-party in the memetime

bitcoin is a shitcoin. people arent gonna put up with the fees and transaction times for much longer, its terrible as every day currency (buy a coffee and wait over 15 mins for confirms?) and if people want to avoid taxes they would be better off using a privacy focused coin like monero. bitcoin is only used as a store of value because it has the biggest market cap/trading pairs but that will change as soon as another coin becomes bigger and replaces it. get rid of your bags now and thank me later

Dinosaurcoin will die because it's too fucking slow and can't handle the transaction volume of a medium-sized grocery store. And you know what's funny about all of this? Every proposed upgrade and fork is shouted down by bcore faggots. Every time someone tried to make Bitcoin better, the efforts are largely rejected. Bcore will be killed by bcore.

>Every proposed upgrade and fork is shouted down by bcore faggots.

This is the problem of decentralization. Nothing gets done even when change is desperately needed. People are too focused on profit to see the bigger picture.

wouldn't that put etherium and ltc in a good place?

It would, both will blow up in 2018 and so will many alts, a lot of good investment opportunities to me made on new smaller altcoins as well. If you want to play it safe invest in established ones like ethereum and monero, just dont hold on to your bitcoin, whales might keep pumping it to 20k to give idiots hope and fomo but its gonna be a dump and run in the long run, and at this point you will not get good returns on it at all.

You're stating a problem with bitcoin, not decentralisation.

I want to put a lot of money in XMR, BITB (soon to be XBN) and XRP. Those coins are extremely promising and apart from XMR, undervalued. You can already buy shit with BITB and XMR, bitcoin just has all the thunder right now.

It's now time to buy. Don't miss out user

if we get a technical breakout I will, but right now there's a 280 BTC wall at 14k that I don't see getting broken by this volume

So I should ditch ltc?

Alts seem to move with btc currently, so I'm timing buys with nyc.

I currently have money in ltc.

Where to when because I'm retarded

Timing buys with the btc market

Black Friday was the big driver from getting it from 8k passed 10k and on... Holiday shopping excitement blew it up bigger than it's real worth. All that ends today. And when enough people realise this... imagine the panic. Prepare for big dipper, the 3 kings followed North Star on Chrismas right? Well that literally points to Big Dipper. You wanna go to the moon with bitcoin but it's written in the stars that it's heading for the biggest dipper ever.

Astrological TA, nice.

Have you noticed the 100BTC walls have not been moving up?
The next real swing down might actually break it.

Please just fucking do any decisive move. I've been staring at this shit show all day

LTC is one of the weaker hodls right now imo compared to others but it should still see some growth, and yeah most stuff is moving with bitcoin for now but that will change soon as coins start to break out, it's already happening with some. A lot of shit altcoins will also dip in price when BTC crashes so do some research and go for the ones which have actual good utilization/team and work behind them. I suggest looking at their respective subreddits e.t.c and making your decision then. Keep in mind everyone is trying to shill their picks right now so be very sceptical. Lisk and POWR are looking pretty strong right now so I have some longs in those, also raiblocks (XRB) has been getting a lot more attention lately and might get listed on some big exchanges soon, at the moment you can only buy it through bitgrail. Once it gets listed on a major exhange its gonna blow up even more so yeah it's a pretty solid choice, but make your own decisions.

kek, nice TA

So wait for the BTC crash that keeps almost happening, buy into alts then is what I'm getting out of that.

Etherium looks like it's already separating, and enigma is gaining some momentum right now ( but could end up a pump/dump maneuver right now ).

Railblocks seems interesting. I know almost nothing about all these alts other than the big listers, so thanks for your help.

In regards to our situation:
BTC is getting close to that upper wall, so time to see the upper challenge. If upper challenge succeeds, we'll have to see if the guy holding that lower support is gonna throw down another million