How would you guys build this?

How would you guys build this?

Conspiracy + Eldrazi

>running Conspiracy
>in Naya EDH
Nah nigga

>How would you guys build this?

I would wait until more Dinosaurs are revealed.

>EDH
>ever
Nah nigga

We've got all the rares and mythics.
There's probably 1 or 2 playable uncommon/commons

Dont think theres anything that can be erratad and become playable.

>Not playing beer-and-pretzels Magic for maximum fun with your buds

I do, and it's card 60 card casual you fucking scrub.

Sounds terrible

Nah, 60 card casual is fun.

Verdant Sun's Avatar and Goring Ceratops seem like good inclusions. Generally you'd want high-cost dinos that take advantage of getting in for free, Ramp to get Gishark in as soon as possible, and ways to boost his damage so you're dumping your library on the battlefield.

Dinosaur Reanimator. Purely for shits and giggles, mind you, he's shit compared to something like Griselbrand.

ok so on another note

Can i cast a censor, then another one if opponents pays the first cost, to counter his spell

2 censors for 1 spell?

...asking..for a friend.. that is a total noob

My understanding of it is that the opponent pays during the resolution of the first Censor. Then players get priority again before the spell you're trying to counter gets resolved, and you can cast your second Censor.

yes

Mirari's Wake and Genesis Wave

I am going to make a Jurassic Park deck, Humans and Dinosaurs, going do some +1 counters

Summon it with pic related

As a beast edh.

how are you going to reliably reanimate without black?

Actually you won't need Conspiracy.

Not that user, but Naya Charm is one way.

Huh, you can also get around Imperiosaur's downside.
Run angelic chorus, warstorm surge, and hamlet back Goliath, also mighty emergence and where ancient tread
And changelings for shits and giggles

You should try it.

>There's probably 1 or 2 playable uncommon/commons
You must be new in MtG.

Unless there are some really good mana ramps in Ixalan, i wouldnt.

Opponent: "What, you can't play that!"
You: "Says right here, I can ignore the summoning conditions. That includes mana, and cards from this game."

Changelings don't seem like a bad inclusion. There are some pricey ones in White/Green/Red that would be good to cheat in, and their ability to Champion creatures could be used on some of the Dinos that have strong ETB effects in order to use them even more.

It feels like as long as you can actually get Gishark onto the table and hit their face once, you're going to quickly snowball into having a lot of stuff to make use of.

Probably needs to play like a more ramp/control deck though.

I hate you

Run stuff like Lurking Predators, Crystal Ball, Call of the Wild, etc. Basically stuff to set up the top of your library so you can get guaranteed hits or play off the top if Gishark can't cut it.

Recursion with stuff like Hua Tuo or Noxious Revival could be spicy too.