Me Grimlock. Me mtg promo

Me Grimlock. Me mtg promo.

Looks like they'll be making these available at Hascon. Thoughts?

They're retarded? Nerf Wars is entertaining but Grimlock is stupid and Sword of Dungeons and Dragons is a pretty forced meme.

The Dragon token is fucking rad as shit though, lemme tell you what.

here they are. all of them in their magnificent glory...

From the footers, it looks like there is supposed to be a fourth one. Is there also going to be an My Little Pony card? I guess it would be interesting timing with the Crested Sunmare having just come out in Hour of Devastation.

Cute.

I don't expect this to be the case, but it'd be sad and tone deaf and hilarious if their upcoming un-set was all about Hasbro brand synergy.

Transformers include transfom cards from black border.

>/004
I wonder what the forth promo is.

It's the gold Dragon token.
It's not - only Sword of D&D is in Unstable, the other two are just promos for the convention. Which is, honestly, a bit of a shame - Grimlock's actually neat as a weirdass lord since he works with almost all DFCs. Would make for an amusing commander even if you ignore the activated ability entirely.

Gold Dragon Token

Could Magic do the sequel to Unglued and Unhinged?

Or Is Wizard of the coast and Hasbro to much of Serious bussiness guys to the final joke set with new stuffs and planeswalkers and stuff?

>Could Magic do the sequel to Unglued and Unhinged?
You mean Unstable? The set that is being released in December? Yeah, they're doing that this year, I guess the cocaine bucket was running low and they needed to refill it.

The fuck? Are you legitimately retarded? Between the atrocious grammar and syntax, the inability to read context from the thread, and a demanding to be spoonfed attitude while refusing to even check the WotC official website for details, this post maybe the single most retarded post on the site right now.

Oh, to be honest I didnt check in a long time, and Really wasnt expecting To ever happen
So my mistake

sorry, maybe I am... Maybe I am.
The only relation with the thread, is that this exclusives have a little of the flavor of the "Un-thing"
pulling nerf guns? transforming your toys as a cost?
The only that feel like a normal special card si the D&D sword, that dont have some super wacky rule.

But dont worry, you can call me retarded as much as you please, if that make your heart full with joy.

And I would make more people mad about If I made a single solitare

>All these horsefuckers wanting a MLP hascon promo
As if you needed more shit to jizz all over

i imagine that the backside of the dinobot is 002

if it makes you feel any better, the only card there that will be in Unstable is the sword of dungeons and dragons. That's confirmed to be a mythic in the set. The other 2 are just joke cards for hascon.

Its alright, I know it was my mistake...
and funny that the only card that get on the set, is the one with the lesser wacky gimmick

Oh my fuck.

>wasting all that cardboard on a fucking box to protect cardboard
If there's any sign that the value of this game has gone too fucking far, here is it.

Shit like this should be given away, for free, to everyone attending in their gift bag. More and more every year I feel like a complete retarded to have supported the game for this long. Not to mention the environmental impact of that wasted paper.

This is monumentally stupid.

Is this for real. Jesus fucking Christ.
I hate these guys.

Fun fact- the dragon token the sword of D&D makes has been confirmed by maro to be monocolour gold as colour, unlike multicolour gold cards. As such, using bloom tender with one of those tokens out, you can make gold mana.

I liked the Sword of Dungeons and Dragons desu

Hnng.
I can't believe I'm oy buying unstable for this and whatever they are pulling off with the basics.

It's a promo for an un-set being given at Hasbro's convention, don't get sand in your vagina.

The one in the actual set may have difrerent art though.

It just show how they work nowadays. Unfunny, cringy popculture references instead of substance. Dinosaurs were a fucking mistake made to appeal manchildren.

EDH is already the casual format, no one is going to care if you use him at the kitchen table.

wait these are legit? I thought these were a joke?

This is my favourite pasta now.

they are a joke...
an official joke that you can buy

I don't think you're retarded friend. I'm always surprised by the vitriol on here. Keep on making good posts.

>an official joke that you can buy

Where? I'm trying to find it on their website but I'm not seeing it