youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>Mk3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Mk3 Grymkin Command
www3.zippyshare.com/v/tBkUxma2/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Devestaton:
pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

I never saw that piece of art before. Is it fanart?

yeah, it's a subtly wrong version of Stryker. Like the person who drew it only had Stryker and a Stormwall verbally described to him.

I don't mind. It's neat. I like seeing the fanart of the game.

....God I would kill for more Assault Kommando stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love big boss himself, but I like the masked fellows even more.

yeah there's some fairly decent fanart out there for Warmachine. Makes me wish we had as wide a fanbase as 40k.

>Makes me wish we had as wide a fanbase as 40k.

Yeah. I think PP flubbed up on their new Tabletop game by trying to link it to the game too directly.

Minis are pretty much a requirement, and drawing is a whole other skill then making homemade minis.

You know 40K is a universe thats very big but pretty shallow on detail (I mean the books go into massive detail about motivation and backstory, but the factions that actually matter have a pretty short write-up in terms of backstory).

Whilst Iron Kingdoms are a comparatively very small universe but in massive depth and crossover for every faction.

40k also existed for 16 years before Warmachine was ever released, and thus had more opportunities to collect written works and other ip lines to branch out the fanbase.

Given time I'm sure Warmachine will get better novels and will probably release video games or similar side projects that aren't completely toilets.

This reminded me.
I always thought it was weird that Jacks and Beasts had to spend focus/be forced to fire more than once for high RoF guns.
What's the point of giving a jack a gun that can fire rapidly if they can't actually use it properly without a Warcaster nearby?
Thankfully, MK3 fixed that.

Tragic. I feel like the Warmachine Crew is surprisingly small for in general an actually pretty big game.

Well, the40k exist for people to self insert their army into.

Problem is that PP actually writes shallower characters than GW's one sentence characters by being inconsistent as fuck

The last thread wasn't a shitpost either, you twat.

None of them are exactly deep but Im glad PP has dropped some elements over the years.

I feel like the named characters are the least interesting aspect of warmachine 60% of the time.

So what are you folks painting?

Trying to figure out a good scheme for Aelyth Vyr before my box of Ryssovass arrives.
Actually, does anybody have suggestions for painting unblighted Nyss skintones? I'm not sure how to make a pale purple tone look healthier.

I know it's a small company but it seems to get larger by the month. They seem to post job openings at least once a month every month for the past 8 months that I've been aware of

Just curious though, what type of fan art are people looking for? My traditional art is decent enough. I suck at digital art but I'm trying to get better.

Any fan art is welcome here, friend. Post em if ye got em.

Lewds, obviously.

'casters are for cute, not lewd

What are some good classes to combine with the warcaster and soldier careers in IKRPG? I'm thinking rifleman+soldier would be pretty intense.

WHO GRYMKIN HERE

>except that's clearly Thunderhead

Are any more of those command books coming out? I notice there aren't ones for mercenaries and Cyriss

Yup. Good stuff.
Thunderhead with an exhaust. Which is why its misleading. Thunderhead is literally the only jack that doesn't have one.
I think Skorne is the last. After that all fluff will be NQ material only.

Content restricts me from posting here but I have really bad(God awful) drawing of Saeryn and Rhyas having there way with Kreoss

>54668383
Thunderhead with a Spriggan's shoulder grenades, and no lightning coils except on it's fists? This isn't Thunderhead at all.

Mercs and minions aren't real factions and CoC is getting squatted

CoC is getting an actual new release in the form of a new Warcaster. Get over yourself.

And not for marriage, either.

Fuck you Ayn.

KHADORED.com

New caster spoiled for CoC on LnL.

I wonder what that stormguard must be thinking.

He's a big guy

Certainly a lot closer to Thunderhead than a Stormwall.

Link?

It's nowhere near finished and needs a lot of work. If and when I do finish, I'll post a link. I'd really like to do more War game lewds, but I need more practice before I post shit

I just finished by Desecrator last night, and I'm probably going to start work on an Ogrun Bokur next, because Skarre needs someone to catch bullets for her on the way to the enemy Caster.

Finishing Malakov2 and getting started on a Field Gun

And that's their last release. Enjoy CoC gobblers

Id kinda hope so. Thats the nice part about limited release factions.

It's criminal how little Warmahordes smut there is, so I'd love to see it. Personally I'm a writer, not an artist, and do sometimes toy around with ideas but have never been able to settle on something I think would be hot while still making for a good story.

Ew, go away

What does Kreoss do in that picture?
His favorite fetish: threesome handholding.... Lewd

We'll I did say it was them having their way with him. I didn't say the white knight is particularly enjoying it. Although I did toy around with the idea of him anger banging Feora because he found himself lusting for Harby on the day of her adulthood

"Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.Look profesional. Don't piss him off.etc"

write about Sorscha being turned into the Woman in the Iron Mask.

Man-at-arms/war caster
Soldier/Military officer
war caster/pirate
Priest/soldier
Warcaster/Knight.

WMW ticket for sale! VIP gets access to PP show room the night before - so all them new releases will be in our filthy handsssssssssssss
This user knows what's up

I know this is bullshit but Il play into you.

What show room?

PP brings a ton of stuff - all the limited items like the titty models, mugs, etc - also limited releases - last year all the new Warlocks were released first - Una 2, etc, etc - it was the only way to get them in hand - PP had them for sale on the web, but sold out on most in about 2 hours.

warmachineweekend,com

Don't they also show up at Gen-Con?

Not with the limited stuff - just Lock and Load and WMW, unless I am ignoring the GenCon connection.

Everybody get up, it's time to clam now

We got a real un-jam going down

Easy answer: game rules are not a direct translation from fluff and/or magic ain't gotta explain shit

Fluffy answer: Jacks are first and foremost designed to be used for warcasters. Some weapons are designed knowing that a warcaster can take control and push the warjack technology to their limit.

For warbeasts and ROF weapons it could simply be they are too dumb to know how to use the weapon properly without warlock control (Mammoth Siege Battery) or are forced to use a natural weapon in a way they would not normally do in the wild (Glacier King being forced to shoot more than once).

Most high rate of fire guns are almost always represented by a D3/D6 mechanic now though.

God damn, I love clamjacks. I'd start Khador just for them if I wasn't already juggling six armies across three games.

I now have 2x Devastators and one Demolisher.

If I had one or two more, I could finally try to force my Old Witch1 meme list with Apparating Clamsjams for free Bulldoze slams every turn.

>I know it's a small company but it seems to get larger by the month.

It's actually the opposite. Privateer pays low wages for comparative work and only has constant job openings due to talent leaving or about to leave the company.

Their peak was about 2011 I'd say.

How do you know that? It would make allot of things make sense, but what makes you think that?

Also I mean overall. Even if its not their peak, they have a tiny team for the position they have in the market.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

What a fag.

Worked there for 5 years

>they have a tiny team for the position they have in the market.
Their position which has been slowly, and less slowly with this latest edition of 40k. Retailers who carry their product were being continuously shunted and ignored and they wasted enormous resources giving Press Gangers free stuff.

>Worked there for 5 years
You do mind if I take what you say with a pinch of salt without any backup evidence?

Don't care. You said it yourself it makes sense.

Talk to any ex employees at any level at that company. It was no secret that last Christmas they had a payment issue.

But I don't know any employee, who was one who told you so?

Chris Lester is a recent one

Totally legit anonymous users on Veeky Forums

>Chris Lester
I also recently checked Glass Door and it confirms.
It does not paint a pretty picture of management even if I like the game.

Well hopefully the ship can be righted even if the management ain't good.

Hungerford maybe? It's been a while. I live around the area so I hear most things from multiple mouths. Most things I hear now are hearsay from people who still play the game and talk to the devs. I know that Plumber quitting is why they needed a convention coordinator recently I don't exactly know why, but considering that cost of living is ridiculous in the area, it's very likely that it was a pay issue.

My art teacher, L. West also had bad experience with PP and basically vowed to never work there.

Reading glass door that all aligns with how I saw things as well.

It's also telling that from 2008 to 2013 it wasn't just that there was no negative reviews, there were no reviews because nobody was leaving the company.

It's a problem at the highest levels of management. Level 7 was a huge, costly dickstroke to Matt Wilson and his attempt at getting in to Hollywood. They don't even live in Washington, they run the company from California because he care's more about being in film.

>but considering that cost of living is ridiculous in the area, it's very likely that it was a pay issue.
They pay absolute bottom dollar for people because they rely on the 'there will always be nerds to who 'love the industry' and will work for shit pay' ala Pagani. Meanwhile DC is working for some British company

You know I really like the game but that makes sense to me.

I hope the game doesn't sink. Least of all by freaking 40K. I mean you can say a ton of shitty things about PP but they are still only a small quarter of what GW is and does (Even the "Good" stuff now)

>Level 7 was a huge, costly dickstroke to Matt Wilson and his attempt at getting in to Hollywood.

What?

He's a creative whose ultimate goal has been getting in to film. He almost managed to get Monsterpocalypse a movie deal but had to settle for that LEVEL 7 shortfilm and that pretty cool cgi Warmachine movie

Now it's kinda starting to make sense. I'm wondering what positive thing could happen to right the ship. I don't like the "Go out of buisness and get bought out" bit because too often the first part happens and then it's just in a warehouse forever, or the latter happens and its not even a good new shake.

The game will be around, if anything you will see participation in stores get taken over by other games and dwindle. The company will always be around as well, it may get smaller or do less things but it won't go away.

Well goddammit, that smarts. It always stings to see a company have a real chance of contending shoot itself in the foot. I don't want it to become one of those games that occupy 1/4 of a shelf and gets played by 2 guys every other Wednesday. And then one of those two guys is me.

What do you think PP could do to attract more players back?

>What do you think PP could do to attract more players back?

Make a new edition and stop sucking.

I get why it's really hard now. With that kind of deep understanding, a person could make the best game in history.

Do you have a point?

That "Make it betterer" isn't really good design intentions.

>something sucks
>trying to fixing it is not good intentions.

Jesus Christ, fine, let the company die. Nothing of value will be lost.

Holy fucking shit.

People on Veeky Forums have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

>"I want the game to be better?"
>"How? Smoother gameplay? Wider appeal? Appeal stronger to a smaller audience? More fluff or systems based? How do you plan on implementing it at all? How do you plan to implement any of the following without pissing off all the competitive fans? What about the more casual fans?"
>"Just make it betterer!"

I don't know how your proposal will fix anything
>just like make new edition lmao
and do WHAT in the new edition? What would a new edition do that CID wouldn't?

have a set and actually completed core rule and a even starting ground.

>have a set and actually completed core rule
They have that now. Why do they need a brand new edition to rewrite the book they already fix?

Fucking brilliant.

Applause everybody! We gots the genius walking through!

I mean even the most die-hard complaints I haven't heard addressed to the core rules.

Are you having a stroke?

It sometimes feels this way on this image board.

power attack rules are anemic and have inconsistencies they introduced in the edition.

This edition actually required a fix on the stationary/knockdown/engagement. It's pretty impressive to fuck up something that's worked over a decade.
Themes had to consider allowing Mercs, something which was made to avoid taking mercs and sticking to an actual fucking theme.
It's a fucking year and still no full releases on the command books and uneven number of themes even among the core rules.

It's so shit that 40k of all things have taken the playerbase.
That's fucking embarrassing

>power attack rules are anemic and have inconsistencies they introduced in the edition.
>This edition actually required a fix on the stationary/knockdown/engagement. It's pretty impressive to fuck up something that's worked over a decade.
They fixed those though
>Themes had to consider allowing Mercs, something which was made to avoid taking mercs and sticking to an actual fucking theme.
Nothing has changed yet, it was an idea they brought back in to reconsider
>It's a fucking year and still no full releases on the command books and uneven number of themes even among the core rules.
It's a shame, but books are a bit redundant due to the fact that rules can change with CID and errata's.
As for themes, everyone but Cryiss has two themes now (Skorne's second one is in CID). The uneven number of themes doesn't seem to be a big issue

Seems to me like you're just looking for shit to complain about, and outdated shit at that.

Great job making a "non-shitpost" thread you stupid fuck.