Dark Lord Speech

Post Speeches of Dark Lord trying to justify their evil actions

>I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold and heavy on the head, but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark... Sacrifice... is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUXjWeWuVSk
youtu.be/Cy5NNU4L2ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What has Renly ever done to earn a throne? He sits in council and jests with Littlefinger, and at tourneys he dons his splendid suit of armor and allows himself to be knocked off his horse by a better man. That is the sum of my brother Renly, who thinks he ought to be king

The man is willing to go as far as to slay his own kin for ambition.

>In times long past your kind - your Men, your Elves, your Dwarfs, you folks of supposed honour and virtue - slew my people wholesale. We were your masters, benign, and an eternal empire was at our command, one in which you could have played a part. You slew us to the last, but one. Is it not fitting, then, that blood beget blood? I shall see to it with my expiring breath, that all your artifacts and icons and ideas are ash to a hot breeze, and your lives forfeit to my rightful judgment. Blood shall beget blood.

Noce

>Nigga, do you have ANY IDEA how fly I'd look with the Worldsphere in mah bitchin crown? Get yo punk ass outta my sight!

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

this one's a favorite of mine, no idea if it's originally from something though or just something an user came up with;

>I have told this to few people, gentlemen, and I suspect I never will again, but one day when I was a young boy on holiday I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs.

>A very endearing sight, I’m sure you will agree, and even as I watched, the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon, which she subdued and dragged on to a half-submerged log.

>As she ate it, while of course it was still alive, the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out, much to the delight of the baby otters who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy.

>One of nature’s wonders, gentlemen: mother and children dining upon mother and children. And that’s when I first learned about evil. It is built into the very nature of the universe. Every world spins in pain.

>If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.

>"Why?" Ha! Ha ha ha! "Why?" That is such a useless question! You ask me why I destroy what you love? You might as well ask the sun why it rises, or the rain why it falls! I am no different from sun or rain! It is impossible for me to be anything other than what I am!

Is this one of those speeches about how he's a force of nature?

By literally any right he had more claim than Renly. Kinslaying is abhorrent but Renly should have stood down.

you could be a bit more subtle

That is a quote from Lord Vetinari from Pratchetts Discworld. I believe its from Going Postal, if any user can confirm that?

> No. You're meat, just like me. Time to bleed.

>anthrophomorphizing creatures that couldn't even pass the mirror test
>Fish
>'pain'

People are fucking retarded. Fish are fucking DUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMB. Chickens dumb.

Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
Few come within the compass of my curse,--
Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
As kill a man, or else devise his death,
Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
Set deadly enmity between two friends,
Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
As willingly as one would kill a fly,
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
To live and burn in everlasting fire
So I might have your company in hell,
But to torment you with my bitter tongue!

>If I shouldn't do it then why can't anyone stop me?

>You are inferior. I have proven this time and again. It is beyond even me to understand how this simple fact is so complicated for you. You do not deserve to live so I will kill you.

"No, I will not justify myself to you. It is fruitless."

"One man's bible is another man's Mein Kampf. What is sacred to one man is profane to another. How then, could I ever expect a speech to make you see what I see?"

"You want to know what I see?"

"I see religions that tell young girls that their sacred areas must be sawed into so that they won't be tempted to sin, done without numbing and to show pain from the violation is disgraceful."

"I have seen men of a light shade of skin justify the beating down of darker shades to suppress further criminal acts done by darker shades who justify said criminal acts as uprising against the lighter shades beating them down, and any attempt to make peace seen as weakness."

"I have watched single mothers work two jobs and have their homes taken away by men who have never worked as hard as they have in their lives."

"I do what I have done- the continents burned, the institutions destroyed, the governments toppled because I do not see rulers. I do not see orders. I see cancers sucking the life out of those they say they protect, and I cannot stand by any longer."

"If you stand against me, I will kill you. But I will not hate you, for it takes courage to stand."

"But if you retreat from here... if you take that coward's path called neutrality... I will see to it you never rest. You will never know peace. Strife and misery will follow you. The land you call home will be a barren no man's land. I respect my opponents. I do not respect cowards."

"Now."

"Choose."

"Stand by me and we fight together. Stand against me, and we fight against. But for the love of whatever power or faith gets you out of bed in the morning, CHOOSE!"

You may want to add Oathbreaker and Traitor.

>It was the hardest choice I ever made. My brother or my king? Blood or honor? Aerys ruled by right of all the laws in Westeros. Everyone knew the price of defiance. But there are deeper, older laws. The younger brother bows before the elder and I followed Robert.

When will he pay for his crimes?

Unseen Academicals.

>Because the people have gone soft. Thanks to you - adventurers, heroes, icons - the common folk have grown sleepy and complacent, even with doom on their doorstep. You and I both know you can't save all of them from what's coming. So I'm going to help them save themselves.
>When desperation overtakes them, when they truly believe I'm going to kill them like a dog in the street, then they'll become great. I'm going to give everyone the chance only men like us have had; the chance to take back our lives.
>You think you're making them stronger by solving their problems for them? You think you can be their Mommy and Daddy forever? Everyone has to grow up sometime.

For my campaign?
>I just want my brother back
He's a very sad, terrible old man

"It'd be amusing if not for the tragic irony. You seek to defeat me so that man may be free from my tyranny, when I seek to free man from tyranny of fear, of powerlessness. You've done much damage to my cause, but no matter. It shall end here."

This song will always be the best villain speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=tUXjWeWuVSk

>You still refuse to ACCEPT my God-hood? Keep your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to pray to Him. For I beheld Satan as he fell FROM HEAVEN! LIKE LIGHTNING!

>Do I so offend you, my lady? You wandered from one place to the next for hundreds of years, always in fear of the jealous warm. Like all un-dead, you were outcast on the face of the earth. Was this not injustice? Harried by inferiors, we were denied the succour of church and the protection of law. You and I, we have both lost girls that we have loved, to peasants with sharpened spikes and silver sickles. I am named Tepes, and yet it was not Dracula who pierced the heart of Carmilla Karnstein, nor that of Lucy Westenra. My dark kiss brings life, eternal and sweet; it is the silver knives that bring cold death, empty and endless. The dark nights are ended and we are raised to our rightful estate. This have I done for the good of all who are nosferatu. None need hide his nature among the warm, none need suffer the brain fever of the red thirst. Daughter-in-darkness of Chandagnac, you share in this; and yet you have no love for Dracula. Is this not sad? Is this not the attitude of a shallow and ungrateful woman?
>Were you not alone, Genevieve Dieudonne? And are you not among friends now? Among equals?

"What i did. I did in the name of peace."

You rather want all these tribes and kingdoms free and infighting? To continue the quarrel over some clay or obscure gods?

I brought ORDER to them. I was cruel because i wanted our children to grow up ,learning true PEACE! I don't care if they hate my now. I did it for everyone's future!

Without me, Mankind would destroy itself!

>lords having to justify themselves

They are bad at tyranny then.

>"I have stood knee deep in mud and bone and filled my lungs with mustard gas. I have seen two brothers fall. I have lain with holy wars and copulated with the autumnal fallout. I have dug trenches for the refugees; I have murdered dissidents where the ground never thaws and starved the masses into faith. A child's shadow burnt into the brickwork. A house of skulls in the jungle. The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century! They will eat them Mandus, they will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts!"

I'm all that stands between you and the pitchforks.

>you know Heroes...I'm not sure anymore. A woman always keeps her word, till death do her part. So whether or not what I do is right, I have appearances to keep up. Think of all those under me, I shall not let them down.

My Dark Lord's speech was actually delivered before he was a Dark Lord, although he had become one by the end of it.

>“Once, when I was travelling along the coast of the southern ocean,” he said, “I came across a small town that made its living on fishing. Next to this village was a beach, naturally enough – and on that beach was a great whale, that had stranded itself on the shore, trapped. The villagers were struggling mightily to keep the whale wet, and alive. They were trying to drag the whale back into the water, so that it could swim away.

>“I helped, of course, lending my magic where I could. And after six or seven hours, we finally got the whale into the water.

>“However, less than an hour later, the whale beached itself again. This time, being more experienced with the matter, we were able to get it into the water much faster – but it promptly beached itself a third time. We couldn’t understand it. Finally, we examined the whale in detail, and here is where I found its problem. Its flippers and tail were all paralyzed. How, I do not know, but the whale could barely swim or stay afloat. If left in water too deep, it would sink beneath the waves and drown. The whale beached itself, therefore, to keep breathing – even though its great weight meant that, on land, it would suffocate. It would merely take longer to die. But faced with the choice of drowning in minutes or suffocating for hours, the whale chose to suffocate. Because it would live longer.”

>“The lesson I learned that day was this – that it is only natural for a living creature to do everything in its power to stay alive for as long as possible. The will to live is the strongest of all instincts.

(cont'd)

>Oh fuck, my bad, I didn't realize. I won't do it ever again, I promise, so just leave me be, alright?

>>“As you know, your majesty – I am a necromancer. And while on the mainland, such magics are considered base and horrifying, here, you have granted me a place to learn, to study, to perfect my magic. Because in your wisdom, your majesty, you know that all knowledge must be pursued.

>“Life is strength. This is not to be contested, it seems logical enough – you live, you affect your world. To grow old and sickly, to wither, and to die…death is a weakness. One that I have long sought to transcend. And your majesty, I am proud to announce that I have found a way. Immortality. Your majesty, I have found a way. I am going to live forever.”

(“Wonderful!” The king exclaimed. “With your knowledge…we can last forever, too!” He looked to his family. “Us…and every citizen of the city. The richest and most learned city in the world for all eternity! This is a great gift you have granted us!”)

>“...No. Optatio.”

(What happened next was a wave of dark magic that killed off 10,000 beings in a single instant, turning the city and its countryside into a graveyard from which he could raise an undead army. All of this was Step 1 of his plan)

Where were your pretty words when all the chivalry of the east came pouring through my little valley and pounded my whole world into the mud ? It is strange, I think, that you would name it an affront to justice when a district that grew fat sucking your blood burns, but sit silent when the province that puts food in your belly faces the torch. Strange indeed that you would call the hanging of an arrogant princeling the foulest murder and shrug at sight of 97 children swaying in the air.

You call it war like that word changes the smell of the blood, but hear this: I have a horse and a flag and I have as much right to declare war upon the whole world as a lord with a hundred thousand knights at their back. So raise your banner against me, emperor, and we'll see whose is still flying come the end!

>"Standing here, I realized you were just like me, trying to make history. But who's to judge the right from wrong? When your guard is down I think we'll both agree; violence breeds violence. But in the end, it has to be this way.
>"I've carved my own path, and you've followed your wrath, but maybe we're both the same. The world has turned and so many have burned... But nobody is to blame. Staring across this barren wasted land I feel new life will be born beneath the blood stained sand."

>What makes a man turn neutral: the post

Most of these are pretty bad.

wow, that's awful. If you were any more on the nose you'd be driving it to the back of my skull

this however is pretty good until part 2 since it doesn't really explain what does his anecdote has to do with him killing the city off to make an undead army. Maybe I'm missing some context

>Justify? JUSTIFY?! I am your king! I don't have to answer to you! I answer to no one but GOD himself! and he will embrace me when my time comes!

I wouldn't include Stannis in this thread, because he is literally the only contender in the war who wants what's best for the Seven Kingdoms and the only one with a legit claim to any power in Westeros's customs.

Joffrey's a whiny little cunt with a sense of entitlement as large the Westeros, Robb is doing what he feels is best just for the North, Balon's a scrub who likes to play pirate, and Renly is nakedly in it for the power and glory.

Renly made his decision to pit his ambition against his brother's sense of justice and duty, and Stannis replied in the only way left open to him. Villainize Stannis if you must, but just remember he's the only one actively working to keep things from going tits up.

Bonus point for the white Rapper being the BBEG.

>People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.

> since it doesn't really explain what does his anecdote has to do with him killing the city off to make an undead army.

Well, like I said, it was step 1 of his overall plan. However, he does state his reason quite clearly in part one.

> it is only natural for a living creature to do everything in its power to stay alive for as long as possible. The will to live is the strongest of all instincts.

Much later in the story, one of the hero-characters finally called him out on what he did, pointing on that he's not the first monster to chase after immortality that she's fought; he's not even the first to achieve it. He's just the only one that has never had any goals *beyond* that. For all his power and posturing, his reasons for committing atrocities, his whole aspiration, is just so SMALL.

He takes exception to that.

>Normally, I'd give you a chance to grovel and beg for your lives, but today I'm just too busy. (To minions.) Kill them.
Justification, especially to the PCs, is lame. A TRUE dark lord doesn't care what those peons think.

Power isn't free. The throne of the ruler has to be painted with the blood of the meek. Pelor THE SHINING a.k.a. "god of the sun" is not your friend, he is an hypocrite and probably a puppet to some other overdeity as well. Darkness and ambition not light and humbleness ok. Praise me.

BECAUSE ME AM STRONGEST!

YUUUAAARGH!!!!

>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
Why is he talking shit about Tolkien if he never actually read it?

>The people of Crimea thus decided to put the question in firm and uncompromising form, with no grey areas. The referendum was fair and transparent, and the people of Crimea clearly and convincingly expressed their will and stated that they want to be with Russia.

>The most recent public opinion surveys conducted here in Russia show that 95 percent of people think that Russia should protect the interests of Russians and members of other ethnic groups living in Crimea – 95 percent of our citizens. More than 83 percent think that Russia should do this even if it will complicate our relations with some other countries. A total of 86 percent of our people see Crimea as still being Russian territory and part of our country’s lands. And one particularly important figure, which corresponds exactly with the result in Crimea’s referendum: almost 92 percent of our people support Crimea’s reunification with Russia.

>Thus we see that the overwhelming majority of people in Crimea and the absolute majority of the Russian Federation’s people support the reunification of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol with Russia.

>Now this is a matter for Russia’s own political decision, and any decision here can be based only on the people’s will, because the people is the ultimate source of all authority.

>Members of the Federation Council, deputies of the State Duma, citizens of Russia, residents of Crimea and Sevastopol, today, in accordance with the people’s will, I submit to the Federal Assembly a request to consider a Constitutional Law on the creation of two new constituent entities within the Russian Federation: the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol, and to ratify the treaty on admitting to the Russian Federation Crimea and Sevastopol, which is already ready for signing. I stand assured of your support.

>Oh, interesting, let's see where this goes
>Edgy necromancer villain seeking to avoid death number #1331

Oh well.

"Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... brethren.

In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend.

Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon the Judgement of Carrion...

...it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic corpse-Emperor.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE IS MINDLESS!

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them!

They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed!

And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET THE GALAXY BURN!"

the voice acting is what really makes this

Your God doesn't care, none of them do. Each person you helped, each town you burned, it was on the jest of the Gods. From the start I followed you not for your help, or your virtues, I followed because you were easily led astray. Now you can say goodbye to your Gods, for I shall be melting down their thrones.

>"You're bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne." Stannis pointed north. "There is where I'll find the foe that I was born to fight."
Stannis is the best King Westeros could ask for.

>It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands! Look at me! I am sublime! I am the true face of evil! *dies*

Action is justified by itself, not by words. Make the reasons visible through the whole campaign, secret plot twists done when it's already too late are poor mans storytelling.

Best Dark Lord ultimatum coming through
youtu.be/Cy5NNU4L2ks

>Fuck y'all niggas wanna do?

Tyrell swords will make me king. Rowan and Tarly and Caron will make me king, with axe and mace and warhammer. Tarth arrows and Penrose lances, Fossoway, Cuy, Mullendore, Estermont, Selmy, Hightower, Oakheart, Crane, Caswell, Blackbar, Morrigen, Beesbury, Shermer, Dunn, Footly . . . even House Florent, your own wife’s brothers and uncles, they will make me king. All the chivalry of the south rides with me, and that is the least part of my power. My foot is coming behind, a hundred thousand swords and spears and pikes. And you will destroy me? With what, pray? That paltry rabble I see there huddled under the castle walls? I’ll call them five thousand and be generous, codfish lords and onion knights and sellswords. Half of them are like to come over to me before the battle starts. You have fewer than four hundred horse, my scouts tell me-freeriders in boiled leather who will not stand an instant against armored lances. I do not care how seasoned a warrior you think you are, Stannis, that host of yours won’t survive the first charge of my vanguard

>Horrors from beyond the veil of time and space are coming to eat us so shut up.

Shadow>>>Rainbow, faggot!

t.commie

Oh.......I don't get.........many visitors......

...I know you're here because of what I did. But you have to...understand...

.........if you could be a god, what would you like to be the god of?

>

.........I didn't get to choose what I was the god of. I wanted to be the god...of colors......bright, beautiful colors.

....There's not many....colors down here. But I see them....shimmering, so faintly, far above where I just can't reach. The fog and the smoke....obscures them, though......I don't think I've ever....really seen what they look like. Even your armor and weapons....should be shining...irridescent, even...but it doesn't happen down here.

You know...and I know...that I cannot leave this place. I am bound to it, and am a part of it......but...I just wanted to see true, vivid color so badly. I coveted them....I admit.

So I took the colors from the realm of my brother...and my sister...but as I'm bound to my plane, so are they to theirs, and...they...did not survive. The colors were dulled.....before they even arrived.

......I know that made lots of people very upset.

Your realm is...different...your realm is material and real....the colors...are real...you can touch them........feel them.....their softness and warmth....their sting and pain...

... . .. . . . .. . i want to feel them too.. .. I want....to feel... . . . ... . something

>No, you wouldn't understand

Justifications? We want what is yours and have the means to take it.

What more is there?

What is this from user?

>this thread in a nutshell

What is this from user?

I wrote it. It's spoken by the god of depression and grief.

>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles

No matter where you are and what you are you still look like a retard when you talk about shit you dont know about.
So in short, try to keep your yap shut about things you dont know a lot about.

My setting notes for a campaign I hope to run soonish. Err, typed from memory based on the version that's in them back home anyway.

It's the speech the main villain gave during parley the first time military forces were mustered against his little band of outlaws, rather than watchmen and bounty hunters being sent to make arrests.The scribe on hand dutifully recorded the words, and then of the battle wrote "when smartly pressed by men of proper imperial stock, the bandits were smashed and scattered to the winds, never to trouble loyal hearts again."

There's always at least one, every time that quote gets posted.

classic

I smell Nietzche

Sharks are pretty clever. Like dog-level.

Bit surprised this one hasn't been posted yet.

>
> My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.
> And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes.
> No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing...

> Death.

>
> But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

> I coveted that wind, I suppose.

>I was a being from beyond, and your kind stopped me countless times. You killed my physical form time and time again, but never understood the node to my higher conscience was the Sword, not the Flesh. You were always brave, but never wise.
>Your kind locked the Sword in fear until someone intrigued the idea of breaking it; and my struggle for victory became a struggle for survival. To reclaim safety I ate the Fruit of Power, but in becoming truly immortal I learned how your reality breeds this fierce lie you call Life. I was, and still am, alive just like you are.
>Now only a Shard remains, but as Life likes to express itself through paradox, the smallest piece of me fights with a strength I never knew in times of wholeness.
>I stand among the ruins of the highest form of life you were able to conceive, and I learned from you. I learned how Life is a terrible entity that I underestimated. You live through sin, indulge the many faces of it, and breed out of struggle and violence.
>Here I am, and I have learned your sacraments. I am now the incarnation of your Sin. I am Life itself, its grand propagation. In killing me, you deny yourself. And I will tell you this: you won't be able to lie to yourself forever.
>I ALWAYS come back.

Woah woah woah
I'm not a dark lord. I've done nothing overtly evil.
Everything I've done has been completely legal and , at the very most, morally grey.
Yes I do make the laws, but they are for the good of the people.
I only want what's best for the people, and what's best for them is to listen to me.
Yes, some people have perished along the way, but you can't say that no Empire is built without blood. Those good men and women gave their lives for their country. We should honor their sacrifices and push ever onward.
So, what I need from you is your cooperation to help me make this the greatest Empire the world has ever seen. Your name will be legend. Please help me.

>people with this line of thinking

Not only have they not read the Silmarillion, they also don't understand that the orcs do the things they do because Sauron is working his magic to dominate them

Thats why they dispersed when he got cast out of his eye form.
Read the material jesus

>My people are dumb, they are brutes without goals other than mere survival.
>Everyday i studied and slowly i became pariah, not even goblins would respect me. But never did I hold a grudge agaisnt us. I knew it was only in our nature...
>That is why i plan to change this nature. You have seen the strength of my people and I will give them a future of power, strength and dominion over all who have beset us for millenia.
>My experiments are but the beggining of what we, the goblinoids will become. I have already become a paragon of greatness, and soon the hundreds of thousands of my people will reach their potential and become rightful rulers of your vile, disgusting civilisation!

>Read the material jesus
Pot, meet kettle. If you bothered to read the material, you'd know that statements like
>Thats why they dispersed when he got cast out of his eye form.
Refer to stuff PJ invented.

COMMUNISM DETECTED

Top tier soundtrack, that was

>When the neighboring halfling hamlet sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending halflings with lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.

>They're bringing drugs.
>They're bringing crime.
>They're rapists.

>And some, I assume, are good halflings.

>I'm tired adventurers, so very tired.
>tired of the whingeing and moaning
>its but a stain on the world
>what if the dirt was gone
>maybe then i could sleep, and maybe i won't be tired

Who?

The Lord of Dark spoke. His voice was more formal, now; not calm, but steady. "All the preliminaries are in place, wielder of the Sword of Good. There remains only your Choice between Good and Bad." The Lord of Dark's eyes grew intent. "Hirou, completing the Spell of Ultimate Power requires the sacrifice of a wizard of the highest degree, and also I have a use for the Sword of Good. In the name of all the darkness that exists in the world, I request that you kill Dolf with the Sword of Good, and then give it to me."

There was a long pause.

"That's it?" Hirou said finally. The whole thing was so insane, after so much waiting and wondering, that he felt a crazy laughter rising up in his own throat. He swallowed it. "That's the awful temptation? That's the Choice? You think I'm going to choose Bad over Good because you asked politely?"

The Lord of Dark stared at Hirou as though he were the crazy one. "The Choice between Good and Bad," said the Lord of Dark in a slow, careful voice, as though explaining something to a child, "is not a matter of saying 'Good!' It is about deciding which is which."

> Does the tiger explain himself to the sheep? Does he need to explain? The sheep understand well enough that Death has come to walk among them, to eat those it will and spare the rest only because he is not yet hungry. So too do men understand that they have met their master. I do not enslave men because it is right or proper, but because I CAN. The proof of which is that I HAVE!

> Strength needs no justification. It exists or it does not. I exist. Who here can say that I am not your superior? Who here can deny that Death has come to walk among you? Natural selection chose the fittest among men to become a new race. Evolution has set my foot upon your necks, and I will not take it off.

(Like any wanna-be Nietzche he gets his ass kicked a minute later)

Best protagonist in battle shonen history

>Stannis
>Evil
Get out of my sight. If all the neets on Veeky Forums had but one neck.

>In my defense, the old bitch queen was a right turn.
>It's better this way, innit?

>I do not know myself. I do not even know how I was born. But as long as I have existed, I have always been me.
>The only thing I had was a hatred for men. That and nothing more. I met others with their own hate and anger, and sensed that they belonged to me. That's when I knew what I would do.
>I would use these others I had just met, and eliminate the target of my baseless hatred. But that never happened, and now all I can feel is emptiness.
>I no longer would mind if I'm purified.

>Preteen angst pretending to be mature: the post
Fucking summerposters, I fucking swear

The party defeats the cruel and "evil" king by uniting the downtrodden. They defeat him and his armies and as he is dying:

>You will find it is not so easy to rule this place

The alliance, built by the NPCs fractures, and becomes a sectarian NotIraq.

>Life is strength. This is not to be contested, it seems logical enough – you live, you affect your world.
Why would you pervert a perfectly good quote from Irenicus for your 3edgy5me necromancer bullshit? user, be better than this.