How do you people handle prostitution in your games?

How do you people handle prostitution in your games?

>
Like this:
4 >> 3 >> 1 >> 2

I hope you are reading right to left.

Taxed where legal, prosecuted or 'disguised' as other services where not.

As foreverDM i get payment in snacks and soft drinks.

Looks like someone has the forest fever...

Right to left
3 > 1 > 2 > 4

Most of the time it's not really part of the game at all, rarely a player might want to do it as a joke or as a part of RP, but it's hardly ever handled more in-depth than that. Once though as part of a quest to investigate a rumored assassination attempt on a nobleman our DM hinted that the brothel in the seedy part of town might actually be a cover operation for female assassins, but before we could investigate the barbarian cocked everything up and the noble got killed. So though our game never really handled it I guess the DM makes prostitution an offshoot of the rest of the shady as fuck criminal underbelly of most cities.

Also
Left to right
3>2=4

>prosecuted or 'disguised' as other services where not.

I remember ads for "strict teachers" being a fad in Victorian England for wealthier men with peculiar tastes.

How come there are both classes-races in Dofus and Wakfu but many NPCs aren't of these, what are they?

Like any other NPC, their service is implied but the detail unnecessary.

Left to Right 3 is the correct order, all others are heresy.

Well if we run out of snack money we play a game of rock paper scissors after which GM drives the loser around the town so he/she can earn enough to fill our snack budget.
The GM takes a cut of pay for gas.

And seamstresses for "darning" ones "socks"

>Nobody ranks the most human looking one the highest
Blonde elf is CLEARLY the best. What are that other cheap slut and those furries even doing there? Blondie makes them look so bad, they'd better advertise themselves in a different alley altogether.

From left to right:
Pandawa
Ecaflip
Cra
Iop

Dude, i know this may shock you, but people have different tastes.

It's explained somewhere that everyone's genetically human, magic just causes some families to develop odd phenotypes.

>How do you people handle prostitution in your games?
Well, typically you pay them before the session starts and a little more afterwards if the session goes over the time limit.
Unfortunately, you usually have to provide dice for the prostitutes, but you can save some time by giving them pregenerated characters.

They all look equally human to me

>Only liking humans
Low test.

It was something about the god you take a liking to gicing you their blessings and thus making you transform into a furry, a leaf-person or some other type.

It's the god you worship. The god you choose to worship has magic that makes you look more like them (Or rather, how they choose to have their desciples look). The thing "Locks in" at puberty though, so technically someone COULD go from a cat to something else if they changed their mind

I personally would rather my players focus on the game rather than turning tricks.
It's just a distraction.

it's hidden as long as players dont actively peek into anything related to it.

Underrated post

They're all human though

Be that as it may, I stand by my words.

Wasn't there some story about a guy who hired prostitutes to play D&D with him and they get really into it?

Cra are kinda boring though. They're just good archers

No sex at the game, we fade to black.

There was.
It was the inspiration for my comment.

buffet style

3 > 4 >> 2 >>> 1

So your whores have sneezeguards, are frequented by the old and fat, and have a good chance of giving you food poisoning?

It's also linked I think with how devout you are as a follower?

Then how is that Iop prostitute exactly devout?
Or does she have a dildo in her purse that has a demon bound to it?

they're also barely warm and are pumped full of additives

There's always a good reason for prostitutes to turn down your party. The easiest one is that PCs tend to not bathe.

Only some Iops have shushus. Presumably she just enjoys a good bar brawl. The gods in wakfu are pretty lax so they'll still give out blessings even if you aren't particularly devout.
I mean, Miranda acts more like an enutrof than an ecaflip (Or a sacrier possibly if you say the previous thing around her) and Kriss-Krass is a sacrier

3>2>4>>, 1 has crossed the line into actual furry territory (or scalie).

She likes struggle-fucking.

Sometimes she even loses. ;)

Pussy, pussy, pussy! All summoned pussy must go. At the house of nymphs we’re cutting pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our
vast selection of pussy! We got nymph pussy, dryad pussy, mermaid pussy, succubus pussy, erinyes pussy, elf pussy, triton pussy, halfling pussy, troll pussy,
vampire pussy, ogre pussy, dwarf pussy, rakshasa pussy, aranea pussy, centaur pussy, angel pussy, demon pussy, devil pussy, werewolf pussy, invisible
pussy! And if we don’t have it, we can summon it!’

This is a reference to that one movie where a group of people fighta gainst vampires in a strip bar, wasn't it?

I've never heard of any of those breeds of cat, are they foreign?

>mfw furfags

The two elf sluts are good to go but the only good time you can get out of the panda is smores. Depending on the catgirl's particulars she might be more sores as well.

The mythic Titty Twister

>but the only good time you can get out of the panda is smores
i wouldnt mind some smores right now

>he doesn't know Wakfu.
Everyone in that picture is human, user.

Agreed.

If that panda is human then I'm I an immortal loli

What is a little vampire girl like yourself doing on a board like this?

It exists. It's technically not illegal in the empire, but brothels, the act of pimping, and publicly offering or soliciting prostitution are. These all exist, of course, but are disguised in order to prevent it from being addressed and the law is barely ever enforced as long as you're not creating a public nuisance.

That turned dark pretty quickly.
But I love it.

user, be my waifu.

Tangent: should I watch Wakfu? Sub or dub?

Sub, why is this even a fucking question?

I did. It's not something absolutely awesome but I think it was pretty okay, if you're someone who can also enjoy some shonen anime and like - arguably pretty smooth and dynamic - animation.

I watched the sub, got used to the language pretty quickly, even learned to enjoy it. But I had double-audio versions and from what I've checked, English dub was pretty alright too so it's really up to you.

There's nothing stopping the monks and clerics from owning brothels. Sometimes, they are the best clients.

Yes, S1 is pretty good, S2 is meh in comparison.
I didn't even know there was a dub, but sub probably.

Quite well, no reason to be a dick about it

>English dub was pretty alright too
Why would you lie like that? I'm not a Dub>Sub fag normally, but the English dub of Wakfu was atrocious. I could forgive New Jersey Percedal and valley-girl Amalia, and the rest of the cast was okay to good, but the made Ruel fucking sound like Grover from Sesame Street.

I have a thing for blondes so I choose 3 and the others can go fuck themselves while I watch.

I murder them for good karma.

That's gonna cost you a lot of good karma.

Low to middle tier ones are a one time fee sized based on quality, the state of the local market, and the level of negotiation each party bright to the table. High class prostitutes generally expect a stipend long term that acts as an increase to living expenses.

Low and some middle class prostitutes act as ready sources of information about their clients, but you'll have to roll to resist giving out the same information about yourself.

High class prostitutes have less up to date information, but it tends to go deeper, as they are educated enough themselves to know what's really interesting and how to pry for specifics, however they won't just give it out for free. They know how valuable it is, and how much of a risk they are taking on themselves by betraying a client's trust.

Being known to sleep with prostitutes can impact your social standing with all sorts of groups. The specifics of how you treat them can impact your standings with a few.

Untill I can get a better look at blondie's ass, redhead girl has them all beat in the only category that I care about.

Amalia a shit
Evangelyne a best

This is the objective truth

Over the counter, unter the table... it's business just like any other.

Ah, I see you're running a historically accurate atmosphere!

Pretty much anything goes...anywhere, for a price. Just like my real life history of the world.

>Being this boring

Historically accurate?
Think you'll find it still goes on in Rome...

Would it be considered evil to force succubi into sexual slavery?

You are implying you would have to coerce a succubi into having sex.

I think he's implying that he forces the succubi to work as slaves to earn sex.

That movie is from "Dusk til dawn" and that was the biggest fucking twist for me when i watched it

Prostitutes are probably the only honest women in the world. They tell you what they want, what they can offer you and that's the end of it. Unless you're like that one unfortunate motherfucker who had to pay childsupport to a hooker he impregnated even though she said she was on birth control

Worth it.

We used to handle a prostituiton ring on our Evil campaign (as in, the pcs were pimps). Mind you the entire thing was, somehow, played for laughts.
We eventually carved our own kingdom in the post-apocaliptic world. Fun times

But if they are earning it, wont it count as un-taxed labor?

We usually just hire one before the session, share her around, and then settle down for a nice stress free session.

Good point, for the purposes of tax filings let's claim that the sex is a charitable donation to needy succubi.

Can you donate sex?
I know you can donate money and clothes but I've never heard of sex donation before.

Would it be similar to sperm donation?
Then shouldn't the donor be given a pay?

By selling the best one for the highest price and pricing the worn out ones so low that even old Farmer McWheatgrinder can have a happy night once in a while

>Iop
I thin that's Rogue. Look at the purse. Or maybe Sram, but I doubt it's Iop.

>Can you donate sex?
Beats the heck out of me, but if the infernal revenue service comes around and decides to audit our semen demon accounts we can always just take the gold and leg it.

>Would it be similar to sperm donation?
>Then shouldn't the donor be given a pay?
Good point, perhaps we can pay ourselves to donate sex to our servile succubi sex slaves.

I dunno, guys, i think it's a bad idea, with the whole "succ your soul out" business.

They think they're gonna get sex, but it turns out the place is full of traps

>Can you donate sex?
It's not a novel idea.

Wouldn't change shit because ">>" is independent of reading direction.

Work on your bantz, mate.

Dofus: Treasures of Kerubim is better than Wakfu honestly. Also subs.

Regular traps or...

Whelp, time for you to get on my shoulder then.

>show for kindergartners
>Better than s1 wakfu

I don't recall saying Wakfu wasn't good. Nox was the only memorable part of season 1 but they're both worth watching regardless

Why are conservative Asian girls who play Magic a thing, and what can I do to obtain one?

Sooo, is there a full version?

what makes you think she's conservative? In either definition of the word?

trumpers aren't conservatives, they're neoconservatives which is hilariously and ironically very lax on many of the economic and environmental regulations classical conservatives would enjoy.

nvm found it

I hear you can hire kidnapping gangs in LA.

Google "sexy asian vote for trump", first result.

Post the rest of the pic, queer