Britain becomes balkanized

Britain becomes balkanized.
How would this effect the world? What factions do you think would arise?

Islamic Republic of Al-London, resembles Beirut during the 1970s.

Balkanized? Great, Norwegians came in to claim more oil fields,before Burgers figure out where the fuck Northumbria is.

>Implying Irish wouldn't just roll in to take over northern part of their island.

NI and Glasgow divided along catholic and protestant lines, Like Dodge city there are militia roaming and daily skirmishes where mercenaries can make their fortune.

Ireland takes back NI accompanied by a lot of REEing by NI

>notice poster count
>OP replying to his own thread

When British empire fell apart it affected the world greatly. As for modern UK balkanizing, it would probably be as eventful as dissolution of Czechoslovakia.

Are you blind? There are 8 replies and 7 posters, any one of which could have posted twice. Like I just did.

Actually have'nt posted once i went off to make a cupper

I doubt the Scandi's would be able to take Orkney and Shetland.

Much more importantly I doubt they would want them even if they could.

>it would probably be as eventful as dissolution of Czechoslovakia.
So the Gypsies finally get kicked out?

>Scotland stays whole
>Entire of England breaks into pieces

Yeah no.

We'll probably see soon.

What about those who are not christians?

Today... nobody would give a crap, we don't really have tribes anymore, I feel more affinity with my Facebook network than my extended family.

And Britain is a meh power. 3rd rate maybe

HOWEVER 1700-1914 would be interesting, having the top dog fall over would open up loads of plot

>Today... nobody would give a crap, we don't really have tribes anymore
>What is identity politics?

>I feel more affinity with my Facebook network than my extended family.
Speak for yourself.

One way this could happen if Brexit actually happens and some parts decide they would rather exit UK and re-join EU.

many have been moved from the "front lines" so to speak, fleeing the violence they have sold up and moved out of the hot zones or just fled fearing for their lives. Non christians still live and work in the hot zones but are subject to pressure from the religious groups to join their cause for political reasons

Most of us don't know where anything outside of the USA is located, we just have magical animals that are capable to locating oil fields by scent.

>t. American

>How would this affect the world?
It wouldn't.
Next thread pls.

If Britain would get Balkanized now?
Scotland would join the EU, North Ireland gets annexed by Ireland, the rest of GB is ignored while they dick around with eachother

If Britain would get Balkanized earlier, before they became top dog?
Depends when
Before Spain get BTFO'd? > France and Spain have to dick it out with eachother, the Dutch get crushed
If after Spain gets BTFO'd > France becomes a huge player, larger then before, all other European countries would join to dick em over
The rest of the world would still get divided by the European powers

I know this is a novel thought, but what if ireland was the who colonized the east coast in this alternate timeline?
Would that even be possible?

Duncans painting tutorials are all in Welsh

>If Brexit actually happens and some parts decide they would rather exit UK and re-join EU

And then Spain vetos their membership so as to prevent Catalonia from getting any funny ideas.

Too late, this can of worms has already been opened with Kosovo.

It's okay user, we don't expect anyone outside the UK to actually be aware of the various rivalries and feuds between the clans.

Today? Barely, most people who have things to do in the UK (whether business or pleasure) go to England, by which I mean they go to London.

This too. White British are already less than half of the population there so things will get even more tense as non-whites and non-British become the majority. We might see an even greater white flight from the city, resulting in an incredibly start contrast between the international elites and arabized/hindified lower classes.

>England's population: >50 million
>Scotland's population: 5 million
It's easier to have ten England's than two Scotlands bruv.

Well obviously Cornwall has an alliance with Wales to ensure Wessex doesn't just absorb them, the old Brittic alliance. Tensions between the ruling areas of North Wales and the English speaking south around Cardiff, forced together due to the need for Cardiffs trade port. The Eastern Alliance between Kent, East Anglia, sussex and Essex and London to avoid Wessex and Mercia slowly taking them over. The Rivalry between York and Northumbria. Scotland unable to organise based on Highlander antipathy to the ruling south. Eventually, Wessex will absorb the smaller southern Kingdoms, due to being able to bottleneck Wales through Hwicce while attacking Cornwall.

Catalans aren't being ethnically cleansed by Castilians, though.

>Implying Protestants and Catholics could live together peacefully in Ireland.

How about the muzzies declare independence and the hindus/sikhs decide they owe some loyalty to Britain for taking them in and elect to become citizens of Northumbria/Cornwall/Greater Scunthorpe or wherever, while still maintaining communications with their fellows in other British states?

Fuck off Sanjay

>tiny little shithole island has problems
>rest of the world fails to notice

>non-whites becoming majority
I mean maybe currently its 60 percent white, and all the minorities are of different backgrounds I couldn't see them unifying under anything really except maybe "fuck whites" and thats if it went to the extreme.

>tiny little shithole island with one of the largest economies in the world, big ally to the US, NATO, the Eu and leader of a global commonwealth, ancestral homeland to a significant portion of the worlds population, large number of bases and troops fighting on dozens of countries, nuclear power, best actors, best interpretation of the roast dinner

Get fucked Muhammad

Minorities often hate each other more than whitey.

Unfortunately.

The Scottish will quickly fall in line behind whoever gains control of the heroin market.

shhhhhh, user dont let them know that there is more than 2 racial minorities, whites and non white. This spooks them.
On a more series note, the only people who could go "fuck whites" in london are the mudshits, and london has put in a lot of work to integrate them that payed off (they are one of the most liberal in the world, in fact i read somewhere that they are even taking on a more liberal stance on fagits, but dont quoat me on that, this might have been some randome poll done on like 10 people)

>conquer half the world
>get butthurt when former colonials want to move in with you
reap what you sow

KARMA'S A BITCH, BITCH.