The eternal debate

What's best?

The farmer's daughter, or the barmaid?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty flimsy excuse to post that picture, dontcha think?

Barmaid.

Farmer's daughter. Pure waifus a best, dirty bar wench a shit.

virgins > sluts

Both.

At the same time.

Farmer's daughter. Especially if redhead.

The Kankers are shit-tier and must be avoided at all costs, however.

I was a barmaid before I was a soldier, would still taste one though.

>farmer's daughter
>pure

Animals don't count user

Farmers daughter working as barmaid.

Milkmaid.

The farmer, of course
His daughter can watch, I don't mind

The kidnapped princess.

The Dragon that kidnapped the princess

'bout as flimsy as that negligee

The bar.

He have a winner here!

The dragon princess who is all tough and dun need no knight to save her.

Despite what r9k tell all you faggots sluts>virgins
Barmaid

The farmer's daughter
The barmaid
The barmaid's daughter
The baker's daughter
The witch woman on the edge of town
The blacksmith's girly slutty son
The local ale wives
All the local nobility, all of it.
ect. ect. ect.

Its good to be the king.

Country girls know things, if you undertstand my implication

>Princess dating female dragon because its the only way to get daddy to pay attention to her by sending knights to their death. Dragon just enjoys how kinky it is and free meals. Things will get weird when they start having feelings for each other.
Fund it.

scalies are the worst

Jungle girls

I want to say barmaid, but she's probably riddled with STDs.

This nigga gets it.

Jungle Girls?

Wanted to start an amazon army for years, and now the warhammer metals are expensive as fuck. Also couldn't do it since I felt guilty having an army of junglesluts.

>tfw the Kanker sisters gave me a thing for tomboy trailer trash

there's so much drama because their families are always super shitty, but goddamn

Could Ed with a stone in his shoe defeat Popeye on spinach?
How about Obelix when he sees Asterix or Dogmatix in danger?

As the saying goes, 'The landlord's a bastard, the barmaid's a whore. but give them no shit or you're straight out the door.'

Farmer's daughter is best if you want freshness; she's probably only been fucked by her brothers and father, and the hired help. Maybe some of the livestock.
The barmaid? You think she's not been hit on by every single adventurer passing through? She knows the game, she'll just take whoever she wants, show them a good time, get herself off, and steal your purse as you sleep it off.

Marie a best
This is the objective truth

6mm is best scale

Marie a shit, Lee best girl with May runner up

Sounds like a weird fanfic of Dealing with Dragons.

I keep wanting to believe people like you are taking the piss, but I can't help but feel like some of you poor dudes are actually this fucked up.

Depends on the personality, but given the location of the first and the schedule kept by the second I can't see myself wanting a relationship with either.

Now, as a party member? I'd take the tavern wench every time.
> Strong as fuck from hauling casks of ale around
> Breaks up fights, so she can fight
> Can cook and clean
> First aid skills
> Seen it all, won't get PTSD from the first adventure.
> Probably picked up tricks from passing mages trying to impress her
> Knows how to load/unload a wagon.

Are you calling my mother a pox-ridden wench?!!!

Jungle girls
But junglesluts are a thing of wonder

Well the barmaid comes with that outfit as well as not having to go to a fucking farm.

The Ginger

>May runner up
false.

Lee>Marie>>>Utter dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>May

She's a sweetheart that's smarter than she looks and will have the best curves.
Marie's a selfish bitch that'll turn into a fattie. She's secretly the worst choice but deceives anons with punk girl fetishes.

the warrior woman

this

Rocketgirls/Spacebabes are good too

It depends on what you're going for.
A night of fun? Slut>Virgin
A long-term relationship? Virgin>Slut

There are statistics to back up my claim on the second one (first one is completely preferential, of course.)

bump

Why not two in one?

Neither. The best is to marry a princess through a loophole, deal with any other inheritors and have your child be the sole male blood relative in line for the throne.

From experience, having to teach someone how to sex can be somewhat annoying at times. Real virgins aren't anything like the glamorized pure sex-machines you see in fiction; womens' first times are just as awkward and unsatisfying as for men, same with their second, third, and two-dozenth times. Not to mention that your virgin most likely doesn't understand relationship etiquette yet either.

I'd say there are definitely virtues to getting someone who knows what to do "out-of-the-box", so to speak. That is to say, so you don't have to train them up to acceptable skill levels. My preference is for a decent woman with experience in both the physical and communicative sides of romantic intimacy.

>glamorized pure sex-machines you see in fiction
What fiction depicts virgins as sex gods? I suppose hentai does for a lot of male characters, but I doubt that's what you're referring to

I mostly mean in terms of automatically knowing what to do and being capable of pleasing men despite having literally zero experience.

>glamorized pure sex-machines
>"from experience"
Yeah, whatever you say m8. You just give that spiel to the dragon, maybe debate the scaley bastard and I'll untie this virgin princess.

Trick question. The answer is the muscled adventurer girl.

>be me, noble hero type
>hear that local princess has been kidnapped by foul dragon, NotOnMyWatch.jpg
>fight my way through cursed wilderness to reach dragon lair, CheckMyKillCountNewbs.png
>reach lair, princess refuses rescue, WhatYouTalkNBoutWillis.jpg
>gets all mouthy, turns out to be dating the fucking lizard, FML.gif

>bout to leave her to it when the "girlfriend" shows up, OhShitImGonnaDie.png
>Girlfriend is ten times the size the court scribe told me to expect, fuckingNerds.png
>I back away slowly, talking fast, GladIKissedTheBlarneyStone.gif
>not looking for trouble, happy to leave the girl if she wants to stay, jsutKeepTalking.png
>dragon looks peeved, ThatsTheMostTerrifyingThingIHaveEverSeenAndIHaveSeenSomeShit.jpg

>"I told you to play along", dragon has a very sexy voice, even peeved, clearly female, stupidSexyDragon.jpg
>"I didn't want you to eat this one", YouAreMyFavoritePrincessEver.png
>"Oh, so you like this one", DragonsShouldNotSoundCoy.png
>"maaaybeeee", OhShitPrincessWhatAreYouDoing.jpg
>"He did well against the beasts in the forest, so I guess he'll do.", IHaveNoIdeaWhatsGoingOn.jpg

>dragon morphs into a very attractive woman, YouShouldBeRunning.jpg
>she tells me that I have to say I killed the dragon and rescued them both, WhateverYouSayBoss.png
>she'll be a "handmaiden", while I marry the princess and become the new king, ItsGoodToBeTheKing.jpg
>she'll call the shots, but in exchange for playing along I get to have them both as lovers, BonerAssumingDirectControl.gif

pic only slightly related

>jpg
>png
>jpg
>gif
>.etc

Are you slut shaming on a Taiwanese tucking board?

Real talk:

Why would anyone EVER pick a Kanker that's now May?

>Why would anyone EVER pick a Kanker that's now May?
I don't know why they would pick her user.

After all, she's such a garbage-tier girl that only complete faggots who like deformed inbred girls would waifu her.

Marie's a slut that gives good succ

They're trailer trash. Why would you pick any of them?

Trailer trash gives good succ

Trailer trash girls want to fuck all the time.

How do you think every white trash couple ends up with eight kids and a few more babies that ended up dropped off in a dumpster somewhere?

Trailer park girls are down to earth and like to fuck, as long as you wrap up your dong it's all fine

My current gf was a virgin when we started. And except for the first 2 times the other weren't that bad. And with time she learned what I like. It's harder to make a harlot relearn sex and adapt to my tastes.

Some men like difficult projects to work on over long periods of time.

Turning a low-class skank into a proper lady is suitably difficult and time-intensive.

Yeah, just like turning a succubus into a proper housewife via the power of dick. The desire to tame and domesticate, it's deeply ingrained in man

The farmer's daughter who moved to the city and became a barmaid, but couldn't make rent without hooking on the side

wrrrrrrronnng

>unneeded image things
>knight gets both in a wish fulfillment end instead of it being a cute funny romance

I appreciate the effort but, I can't fund this.

Why is she fat?

What's that supposed to be? Slutty hillbilly versions of the Power Puff Girls?

They're the white trash that wanted to drug and rape the losers in Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Sure is summer in here.

Why not the guards-woman?

Blacksmith's son.

Farmer's preteen daughter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM

Nothing wrong with that

Of course you don't do lewd stuff with her right away, duh. Take her on exciting adventures, give her a proper education and groom her to be an excellent wife. Good enough for Hikaru Genji, good enough for any murderhobo.

Dairy maid >>>>>>>>> Farmer's daughter > Barmaid
She T H I C C

>What's best?
> The farmer's daughter, or the barmaid?

Let's see:

-Farmers daugter is
>Probably a virgin (not guaranteed if her family are hicks).
>Idealist that blindly follows what she was taught instead of thinking it through.
>Likely to be ignorant and thus easily manipulated.
>Will go for something better once she has an actual choice.

-Barmaid is
>Social.
>Competent.
>Purity not guaranteed.
>Is most likely to stick to the guy she marries because she knows the other choices and doesn't want to end up like a hooker.

I'll take the barmaid as long as she's younger than 30 and doesn't have STDs.

Things get wiereder when a male half elven bard shows up and instead of trying to save the princess he starts hitting on the dragon.

virgins are best

>all this discussion
>not enough pictures of hot/cute peasant waifus

The witch who hexed the princess to be caught and geased the dragon to kidnap the princess.

Anybody have that comic of a dragon claiming a princess, except in reality the princess and dragon are in cahoots and the dragon is assessing the knights who try to rescue her, and denying the ones the princess doesn't like the look of?

Don't do it nigga.
Last barmaid that a party member screwed was secretly an ex-assassin. Got knocked up with the Fighter's twins, they got married, and everything went downhill from there.
At least I got a cool villain out of it. Would explain more, but I'm on mobile at the moment.

The farmer's daughter's mother, who happens to be a barmaid

Why would a farmer's daughter be a virgin?

Barmilf