Please tell me it's gonna be ok. I got in at 1600

Please tell me it's gonna be ok. I got in at 1600

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/
discord.gg/x6xa8kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's a scam and you have maybe 5 minutes to hand the bags to somebody else before it goes to zero

You'll be fine user. Sit tight and strap in. Commits are finished on the github.

lolololololollol biz summed up in 2 posts

The coin has no functionality and is soundly beaten by Monero, Zcoin and Zcash. .

GOD your SO fucked.

*Says Ironically*

ThiNK AboUT IT.

*Teleports behind you*
Don't you have reading to do during your Christmas break, son?

I'm crying. XVG was my last chance. Now I'm down 80% on my initial investment

Its not going to be ok. Seriously. Everyone who fell for this deserves it

lol McAfee taught u a lesson! Happens to all of us when we r noobs! Good luck in your next investment

hahah you saw the reddit post now huge dump incoming

you didn't vet this investment at all

you could have looked at the code repository on github

you could have just read about it, it's a dogecoin fork

why would you put money in this

sell that dogecoin fork shitcoin and get put whatever you have left into DGB

organic growth during this crypto boom season besides mcafee tweet, but no known P and D groups manipulating as of now

actually has good tech and has a US founder

working product used globally because of reliability and speed

proven track record

was over 2k sats earlier this year so you can atleast 4x

updates being released soon active twitter

bye bye verge marines

cant believe if you guys arent in on COSS yet. seriously, we are looking at 10x+ potential

make sure to get in on COSS
use my link and i'll suck your dick

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

itll be find stop listening to the monero shills

so much FUD lately , chill out, its a the dip and its christmas , wraith protocol will be release either today or tomorrow, and then GG , VERGE 1$

Welcome to crypto, Vergens. Now that you got the shilled up shitcoin buy out of your system, maybe you will listen to us when we tell you it's a scam.

>bought in at 1920

JUST HODL
BUY WHILE ITS CHEAP

>down 60%
holy shit hope you guys are ok

What did the whales mean by this?

Bought at 1800 and just shorted at 1100, feelsbadman

fucking hell it just keeps dropping

Lmao you don't know anything about XVG before it got shilled hard? It was a piece of shit for YEARS user, YEARS. The only reason it was going near 100 sats is because devs promised some wraith shit and failed to deliver several times. The only reason it pumped was because of the shillering

this is brutal

Goodbye Veeky Forums. I'm killing myself

Holy fuck that dump is insane.

I remember back in the summer I bought in a Verge pump and lost like half my portfolio in one day. The pain was brutal. I stayed the fuck away from Verge. Even up until this point watching it pop, I still stayed away.

how did you guys let it drop 50% in 2 mins wtf

>Commits a blank file
Wraith incoming

Somebody yesterday on reddit gave a really long and detailed post on why if you are holding Verge you need to get out immediately. I can't be bothered to find the post but he said their chief marketing executive has been awol from the company for over a month and over 40 members of their staff quit this week, the remaining staff have been trying to keep this quiet but the news finally got out.

Normally when a coin tanks I just say hold it, but this is one of those rare times where if you are holding this coin you need to get out now, regardless how large your bags are, because they are going to get bigger real soon. I've never seen a coin this big tank so hard so quickly.

WE
ARE
THE
VERGE
MARINES

Get out fast and get into ENG or ICX. Both are Slated to have a good 2018.

Glad I stayed away from this obvious scam. Might buy some when it gets back around 300 sats

Its already going back up, I hope you didn't submit to your weak hands. Last chance to get it under 20 cents.

I just found the post, I'ts worse than I remembered. Their only developer is the one who went AWOL 2 months ago, 40 other people quit.

share it

LMAO oh my what a day. Still pretty calm buying in at 2 pennies

More like the Japanese Navy. Get those soduku swords ready. The red hasn't even started.

It has never, ever been taken remotely seriously by people with a technological understanding of privacy coins. It has a public blockchain and a visible rich list. There has never been any suggestion that it will be used on something like a DNM.

It is a hopeless shitcoin with disingenuous shill developers and the unbelievable moon this month is just cynical fuckwits selling bags to naive newcomers. Leaves a bitter taste even though the only time I bought XVG it was 14 sats.

?

No, are you a literal retard? It's a pumped shitcoin, you fucking idiot. It will fall to where it was before.

dat dead cat bounce

This is what you get for sending (known amounts). You would have been fine if you just stuck to sending (unknown amounts).

Verge Marine reporting in. Got in at 150 Sats, hodling to a $1 at least no matter what. I will not sell these bags.

Nigga what? 10000% Nwhs increase? Bitch you be fine

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

omg i put in 300$ way back and was up profit $10k now its only profit $6k do i sell not sure weak hands pls halp

SELL THIS IS A SCAM SELL AND TAKE YOUR PROFITS NOW

dont be fucking stupid, you can always make money on another coin

REKT. Die with your bags now.

>1k now
Oh shit bro

I bought a bit very high...

knew it was only a time before this pnd folded

Thank god i sold last night

Bought this at 100 along with trx when it's 100 too.
I could make more profit if i just sell them at 1600-1900 but i decided to be greedy and hold, lesson learned, still got profit but this hit me pretty hard

I honestly can't tell if I was shilled into thinking this was going somewhere or if I'm currently getting fudded.

you are fucked user

I don’t think you understand “shorting”

Take it as you will, but the majority of the people who bought in only bought in on the idea that it would get pumped. The dump has happened. Whether you want to hold and see what happens or take your profits now, go for it. But I can speak for myself and say I bought into this shit without knowing a goddamn thing about it other than the fact it was going to make me money. It made me money, and so now I'm out. Could it have made me more? Sure, maybe, but I'm not waiting around to find out.

Best of luck to you if you're HODLing.

bought by mistake at 1912 thinking it was REQ, bought again at 1554 on purpose, ah whatever

I do, this shits crashing to zero, stop holding this shit

be greedy when others are fearful

>mfw I see all these verge threads full of retards actually falling for this scam
Though if you got out and made your profits, props to you.

eventhough its a shitcoin, it will go up again for a bit. dont sell on the low yet

See thats what I thought

Hahahaahahahahahah we told you it was a scam since September.

Oh, right, you XVG fags didn't even know what Bitcoin was on September

Verge WILL skyrocket within the next week like weve never seen discord.gg/x6xa8kg

biggest scam since confido

Honestly, only newbs would fall for this shit. We all gotta learn.

>Reddit post deleted
>already going up

>bought in at 1050
Plan on selling at 1500 but if the rise is quick maybe ill raise my limit.

Says a lot about biz, never listened to them and never will, made my 50k without their advice, I'm just here for the banter and pink wojaks

Is he the new director?

i gave up on xvg and moved my bags to icx. no regrets

Thanks to you I just caught the falling knife, lets hope I make back my losses

CALM THE FUCk DOWN
Dogecoin mktcap is 1 billion
Dogecoin Dark with Tor thats a legit 3 billion, maybe 6 if it moons another 2x.
This is only legit, right?

how retarded can you be

I forsee a lot of hate going verges way from people who bought at the top, just like Tron haha

it's ok dude, the dev already confirmed that was bullshit, just wait for the wrait.. HAHAHA

>tor = 3x
KEK

No this is a shitcoin, I just want to recoop if theres another pump

Why did you go in so heavy withotu researching it? People were consistently stating how verge was a pure shitcoin. dogedark lmaooooo

>tfw did both

time to die

I just sold everything. Something's wrong. Can't go on.
Can anyone please tell me what red flags were announcing this? I made some research but couldn't find anything, everything looked good to me but I'm not a tech person. I should probably learn but anyone can hint at some points as to why XVG was doomed...

Also, what are the alternatives to XVG? the only ones I see are bigger ones like Dash, Monero, but I'm looking for smaller solid privacy coin.

FUck off lying to yourself. You bought because McAfee shilled it hard. The only thing that looked good to you were the memes and circle jerk.

Poor work history & deadlines not getting met by the devs is a decent indicator of a shitcoin

I bought way before Mcafee dude.
But not early enough to notice about
>Poor work history & deadlines not getting met by the devs
I guess.

But what caused such a sudden dump tho? I mean it was going down since yesterday but that was violent all of a sudden.

Give me some contact and I will tell you, won't post it here because biz is flooded with pajeets

What the fuck is going on, why all the hysteria about this coin all of sudden?

ZenCash and if you want to go real bargain hunting luxcoin which is sort of mooning now

It was fud, devs responded on twitter and XVG is mooning again

[email protected]

Damn none are on Binance, not sure about Cryptopia, thanks for the tips tho

Hmmm I'm going to look deeper into all of this.

You're done

So glad I walked when I did. What a wild ride. Could have had 30 grand two days ago but oh well. Live and learn. Still a great investment for 500 bucks. I'm up over 20 grand. Gonna cash out 5 grand and expand my portfolio with the rest. What does biz recommend?

i'm planning on long term hodling anything over my trading budget, i suggest you do the same.

Knew the price bought low sold high and since I'm not like the rest of Veeky Forums I didn't advertise it in my discord to the rest of the neet investors like biztards like to do, a lot of the people shilling here are scammers who just want the price raised.

LMAOing at everyone who sold.

well it goes kinda like this
>2 days ago appears a shitpost about how 95% of verge is in the top 100 wallets
>It's actually their inability to program a piechart, the number is 66% (still fucking high for no premine/ico, devs go full "b-but its the exchanges")
>verge blockchain explorer is out all day yesterday
>it comes today and top 100 now have 75% of the coin
>most of that 9% increase is in the top 25
>a reddit post appears telling that pic related, VP of marketing or something is saying this on the coinbase post
>massive FUD and drop
>xvg whale in full damage control talking not only about wraith but smart contract functionality
>some telegram screenshots appearing
>coin slowly going up
something like that, it doesn't change the fact that wraith is going to be fucking nothing new but it was fun to watch the panic sell

Christ alive she's hot

sorry user verge is a scam.

wallet went offline yesterday and 10% of the total supply moved into the top account holder's wallets.