Arms and Equipment Thread

Thread to post different inspirations and ideas for weapons, equipment, gadgets and the like.

Fair warning, a lot of these are guns because they're what I've found browsing Veeky Forums, but this is not just a gun thread.

>goodbye wrist

And that's it for me. If anyone else has some cool shit feel free to dump it, but I'm out for now.

Engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

Only if you're a worthless umgi

that looks retarded
have fun cutting your fingers off trying to draw it

I can't find a picture of JUST the lance, but the lance on this is pretty damn awesome.

Some ideas are bad ideas.

makes me think of valkyria chronicles.

>hidden hammer
Why do I hate this so much?

The other arms and armour thread is sinking a bit towards page 10, so I might as well repost my question here.
---

How to make a world with renaissance tech, and give it that antiquity feeling?
I need to get rid of that medieval army model where a trained soldier is so "expensive" it is economically viable to give them a nice nasal helmet and a thick mail hauberk.
>large armies
>almost everyone just has some cheap non-metal armour, a metal helmet, a metal weapon
>veterans might have some cheap metal armour or expensive non-metal armour
>nobility and real hardcore motherfuckers have plate
>but the sheer size of society and the noblehouses means there still are fuckloads of people running around in plate
Basically (c)RPG armour rules. Except ones that make sense.

I've already got (magical) global travel/trade, so perhaps every continent having access to corn, potato, cassave, rice etc. helps the world population grow so big, metals become more expensive than people/ people become cheaper than metals?

just to be a dick, i will reply with a decent for ya in the worldbuilding thread, since i made a bit of somethign there

In case you need some help with the directions

Yeah I'll post some guns.

Why this was deleted?

Didn't check it before posting. Thought it was a couple of futuristic revolvers when it was a regular modern day set.

That's just a p90 with down syndrome.

quit bitching, it could be one of these...

WHATS ALL THIS THEN?

FTANG! FTANG!

I saw that picture and my penis twitched ever so slightly. Is this a real thing?

a single pump-action prototype