Electronic webm cyoas

WEbm CYOAs running the world

Oh yes

Happy is best choice.

>Choose needy awoo
>When she tries to commit suicide threathen to An hero
>Crisis adverted
>Proceed to turbocuddle

Looks like somebody played too much Deus Ex, and spent too much time on Youtube.

Old men running the world. Old men are the future.

I am the future

First for virgin girl please talk to me, I'm 6'2 and 6/10, and pretty charming and funny if I do say so myself

>Betraying your waifu for a filthy three dimensional entity

Well there's your problem, nobody but fetishists want to talk to a 6'2" girl, especially a 6/10.
Go get something that makes you attractive besides "personality", like a good makeover. Then go out there and start actively finding and conversing with guys you find attractive, get to know them, and ask them if they want to go out. Or jump straight to "you want sum fuk?" if you're a slut.
It's not hard, you just suck at it.

Electronic old men, and their... FLEXIBILITY.

Beyond that not being comforting, what if she calls your bluff?

I'm looking for the virgin who posted here before you asshat. Keep your nose out of our business

... What bluff?

You posted some crap about being a tall virgin uggo bitch and requested to be conversed with. I told you how to fix your own problem.

>Beyond that not being comforting
>Not going about how she means so much to you that if she kills herself you will too
>Implying that it is a bluff

Guess I might as well post the fan edit as well.

No I'm showing off my potential, and I'm requesting for the virgin girl to respond. Fuck off.

>Keep your nose out of our business
>implying there are girls on the internet
Apex kek, you're such a bellend

Is that Carl's pool
Is that Frylock
Are those the aqua teens
Is that carl

Holy

post your pic (:

>Implying there are boys on the internet
Apex kek, you're such a bellend

>tall but unattractive, likely half or double the normal weight
>only good point is his "personality", which he can't even state confidently is good and has to add a wishy-washy qualifier
Yeah, no, you don't have any potential.

>implying we aren't all FBI
Apex kek you're such a bellend

Yes. Just went and watched the movie, pretended that they all looked like this. Very entertaining.
Please do not encourage weirdos and thread derailers by pretending to be me

>implying we aren't all little girls

Veeky Forums told me tall people get laid all the time because they're tall also they make more money and people like and respect them more

For that you need to be swole.

>implying little girls aren't actualy traps

>Writing cyoa (no images, just text)
>Halfway done
>Writing is hard
>Lose interest
Hmm... I don't know why this happens, I mean, I kinda want to make cyoas, but at the same time, it makes no difference to me if I do or not. But why did I go so far in the first place?

Because you wanted to create something people would discuss and enjoy?

I'm not interested in making cyoas for other people, I want something to put my fantasies into words so I can enjoy it myself, posting is just a secondary thing.

And you answered your question.

Hey there, going to bed soon and I need a form for my waifu to take to think about as I fall asleep. Presumably something weird and alien, a form good for travelling around the universe with. if you could please post a CYOA with a waifu like this, I'd be happy. Thank you.

>keep your nose out of our business
>he says while publicly posting on a image board
>while awkwardly trying to flirt with a girl on the internet
>who he also repeatedly refers to as "the virgin"
You're coming off as the thirstiest autismo in the 'chinz

It's okay to take a break or fool round once in a while, you just gotta get to write something every day.

Doesn't matter if it's not good, you can always rewrite. But if you let things slide it will just get harder and harder to get into the right headspace again.

It's obviously bait, please just ignore it and talk about CYOAs.

I'm tired of shit not coming out and being dropped.

From here on out, if you don't think you'll ever finish a cyoa, post the WIP here and let some other user finish it.
We should be able to build off of and compliment one another, a creating community.
Or we could stay small and stagnant.

>As someone who eagerly starts CYOA but can never bring himself to finish them

By breaks, how long do you mean for? Hours, Days? It's hard for me to do that because I'll probobly end up forgetting about it completely or starting something else I'll likely never finish.
I think the problem is I can't even get started to write anything down at all. I have soo much motivation when making something new, but once my idea is partially written down I lose interest the next day.

>Or we could stay small and stagnant.
Maybe this is selfish, but I'd rather us be small than too popular. We already go through OC so quickly I can't imagine how much worse the problem would be with more people.

>A community of failed authors and unfinished WIPs
>Everyone shares their WIPs and everyone adds to it Frankenstein style.
What horrifying CYOAs could we create together?

Ovulating awoo is best awoo. Put buns in her oven.

We'd have the same amount of people, just less ideas just dropped.
I'd assume someone picking one up would not be an asshat and change the tone that much.
Still be cool to see the mish-mashes

>I mean, I kinda want to make cyoas, but at the same time, it makes no difference to me if I do or not.
You're not alone m8

I'd say around 30 minutes to an hour to let your mind calm down, if you feel like. If you think you'll forget something, finish that beforehand.
If you have a concrete goal to your writing it can help to have a rough plan how to get there. Those can also help provide points to start/stop.

I wanna be Dr. Frankenstein

pls

Is there an SDA mystery box?

>Wants to post WIPs for the attention and motivation.
>Fully intends to finish them within the next two months.
>Also doesn't feel like they are ready for actual WIP posting, if that makes any sense.

Back to lurking for me. I just finished the daily quests in Orcs Must Die however, so maybe I'll get to writing now.

Surprised, I could use someone more serious than me. That way, I'll be the non-serious one between the two of us.

>Miniskirt
So I can be happy despite my life being complete shit, and happy despite working 7 days a week for
>French
Because I'm one of those fuckers who wants to expedite/enhance that two year process.

This kind of thing, could it even work?

What cyoa let me forget loneliness?

Surprised Doggo knows what's up.

Like, also if I'm sporadically working on it to get familiar with new technology?

This is fucking shit I don't want to be a dragon I want to kill them all

Everyone can say whatever the fuck they want, but i can't picture SDA as anything but a Chesire cat.

Cyoas that don't focus on companions or waifus.

Ones that let you marry your waifu or have a group of accepting friends that share your interests will feel good while making the build, but then reality sets in that you'll never have either and you feel bad.

But with ones that are just power and adventure fantasies without waifus, you're thinking about the cool things you could be doing instead.

Goddamit you guys always say shit to me after I go to sleep...
I can't help but admire how truly terrifying and deranged it is.
There were plenty of other excellent builds, but I didn't remember to save them because they weren't as emotionally scarring.
I did save the WotZB anime pitch and the joke that one user wrote about the Virgo and the Leo going to a brothel because I loved them.
I seriously love writing normal waifus, but I guess I'm a giant faggot because the traps are always the most detailed and the ones I wind up liking the best.
>I just want a quiet life
Koko can be a bit genki at times, but I'm sure he'll do his best to always make sure you're always happy and relaxed.
Just be careful when he offers to let you use his lap as a pillow.
Unless your like little, feminine bumps in your poking your cheek.
Knight is just the default class, you can easily change your specialization as you gain "experience" and "level up."
Think of it as like picking your starting gear in Dark Souls.
I only ever meant it as a simple little choose your mystery box type thing to tide people over until I finish Guardian Spirit.
And fug you, mate. I'm proud of my writing.
How you specialized and build upon your abilities if entirely up to you!
You could become a heavy armor wearing stealthy mage assassin who kills people with his fist that her turns into Cobras if you want!
It's left intentionally vague so you can be whoever you want.
>Hopefully she wants lots of kids
Once you take her virginity she will quickly become addicted to love making and those titties were made to keep babies well fed.
>a concept of sex that includes more than just missionary
I just used the same world I detailed in Capricorn's original letter as the basis.
The gods she thanks are 14 dragons that rule the world.
One of them is the patron of pleasure and sex.
You're good.

Brown Pill is the obvious choice for true Epicurean patricians.

Simulation sounds really good, and I like to make people happy. Eventually I'll have a whole planet to myself, if I keep making them happy. But then, Co-OP gives me a guaranteed soul mate. I like that.

Cheshire cat is the one thing I can't picture SDA as, since a friend of mine frequently dresses up as a cheshire catboy and takes it up the ass, so I mentally associate Cheshires with trappish fuckboys.

SDA's a fag, but he's not that much of a fag.

Oh man I've been wanting to see this CYOA finished so much.

Japanese RPG all the way!

>When she tries to commit suicide
>Threatening to kill yourself is a valid response
You don't deserve to love someone.

I'm actually mad right now.

>Choose JRPG
>Live happily forever as a LVL 9999 Grand Lord Powerfag

Yeah. A ''Friend''

Well that's it. Fantastic world for me all the way. Time to set my escapism into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!!!

Yes. A friend.

I know how this ends and i don't even care if it happens.

fatposter is best waifu

Legitimately better than most CYOAs. For one thing, I can actually read it in one go instead of it being 11 parts that are a thousand lines each.

>Real Cowboy
>Emma and Flatty
>Egyptian Tome

Is there a giantess cyoa

Oh jesuschrist why the fuck are you blogposting again?
You know what. Don't respond. Prove you can not respond.

There's at least two (one by Beri, one by Rosanon).

There's two as far as I know.

Beri's Collasal CYOA which also includes a few guys, but lots of waifus, and Rosanon's giantess growth CYOA

Go for it!

Wait a minute, I recognize that weird icecream seller.

I appreciate it, man. I think.

Sure. And i am the archduke of austria. But are you seriously telling me that SDA is not a trappish fuckboy?

Berilyn a best.

I hope not.

>i only hope it's not a cuck choice with all the Peach and Bowser hentai
There is no Bowser in the Fantastic setting.
>Mundane trap option is kinda unexpected, interesting and a really qt story.
I'm glad you liked it!
I wanted to have a reason for Koko to be a trap that was in love with you and I like what I came up with.
Though I kind of just stole it from a scene in Golden Time, whose main girl is also named Koko, but that part was unintentional.
>guess it kinda messed with people who assumed it was a "safe" choice.
Well, I couldn't just have one choice that was ordinary when other two lead to fantasy and sci-fi settings.
So I decided to go with the tropiest SoL anime setting imaginable.
The whole thing about you being ridiculously smart was also stolen from this song:
youtu.be/oIQqGdfdR8Y
Guess I ripped off more stuff that I thought...

Koko accepts and embraces you back.
YES!
SOMEONE LIKED MY STUPID JOKE!
>Is there a link to download bunch of cyoas?
Yes, it's at the top of every single thread.
I wish you luck on your adventures!
The whole point of the CYOA is simple, comfy escapism, no strings attached.
You got it, buddy.

Anyway, I'm gonna be absent for a few threads.
Pic related just came in the mail today so I'm gonna be a little busy for a while...
>inb4 ZBG is a faggot for owning a Vita

It kinda suits you, oh well what a shame.

>inb4 ZBG is a faggot for owning a Vita
Well, owning a Vita suits you.

Let's just leave it at that.

Wait that came out awhile ag-
>Vita
Ohhh.

Attila the Hun is best girl.

Do you not have friends? You seem like a nice guy, but goddamn you seem to think you're a lot more important than you really are. Why the hell would anyone here care that you'll be gone for a few threads, or that you have a Vita?

Still slowly plugging away on mine. Though, I don't intend to post any WIPs until it's mostly finished, which is a long ways off.

On a totally unrelated note, most parasitologists I've been reading about say that their favorite parasite is some form of rhizocephala, wolbachia, or one of the parasitic wasps that manipulate their host's behavior. I'm surprised that I haven't seen more of them answering cordyceps, but I can't really blame them for liking gender benders.

If I choose two uniforms, can I choose to stop working full time after 1 or 2 (just as an example) years and then just work with the one uniform?
If so, I'll take Chinese and French. If not, just French.

>Parasite gender bender
Let me guess it kills you like 3 times and then your eyesockets shoot a lot of them

You can fantasize about me all you want, Imaginos. I won't question your preferences.

Some parasitologists I've seen say their favourites are some wasp species that implant their larvae inside the larvae of other wasps who plant them in other things. And apparently there are wasps that plant their larvae inside of those.

I only bought it for Persona 4: Golden and I've been trying to justify still having it ever since...
It hasn't been going well...
I have friends!
>Pic related
I just wanted to let the people who usually assume I've died when I don't show up for a couple threads why I'm not there!

Simulation. I could make them see the walls and whatnot as outside and move their perception as they themselves move, effectively making it into VR and nullifying the small room requirement. Also sex dungeon stuff

Sorry you have no friends. Wish you all the best.