Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1653:Kung-fu Girls in Your Jumps Want to Chat Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
pastebin.com/JFygd1y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user need good Jumps.

Welp... I've made my choice

Give me all the Yanderes, I need them.

I too choose Kung Fu Girls.

It's me. I am the Kung-Fu Girl.

the only good yanderes are the ones that murder people that make you unhappy but respect your choices and freedom.

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

Too busy teaching a dragon how to ride a motorcycle, he's doing pretty well but always forgets to use the kickstand.

Wasn't there someone claiming to be a Yandere dev a few threads ago?

Fate Jump- Fragment of Paradise. Since it's Avalon, does it get a power-up if I have an Arturia in my party?

Do I get a power-up if I have fused with the saber card of Prisma Illya.

I think they were just claiming the Yandere Simulator jump.

slice of life, yandere companion.
But i'm seriously wondering how you and the yanderes will survive. they aren't big on sharing.

Ea looks kinda cool, how do I get one?

Buy an EX rank NP. It may not be exactly Ea but it could be something comparable.

Buying it.

Spend a lot of CP and SP in the Fate Jump and it's supplement. You'd have to build around it, but if you want it, you can get it.

I was wondering about this earlier.
I don't think there are any explicitly yandere companions aside from the one offered in Slice of Life.
You could decide to make OC companions yandere when such options say something like "their personality and appearance are up to you", and miiiight get away with wanking unspecified personalities as yandere (but that seems a bit too far a stretch for me).

>Kung-fu Girls
I want to see Kung Fury, but it's only on Netflix which I don't have anymore.

>There is a meme for that?
Calling certain jumps banned or invalid whenever someone mentioned them to create drama. Jumps that are actually on the Veeky Forums google drive.

If you have a problem with the validity of the Jumpchain threads drive, don't come to the jumpchain thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

I don't have a problem with the validity of Jumpchain threads drive. I was working with outdated data. My bad (I am the guy you replied to)

>You could decide to make OC companions yandere when such options say something like "their personality and appearance are up to you", and miiiight get away with wanking unspecified personalities as yandere (but that seems a bit too far a stretch for me).
What? No, that's not too much at all, if they're saying you can literally design a character any which way you want, making them a yandere seems perfectly on the table.

You gain a free Ghoul in the VTMB Jump. Ghouls tend... not to be the sanest people to begin with, and Malkavian Ghouls are especially cray-cray.

Don't be a dick with this cross thread drama posting, especially when the matter was already cleared up as a simple mistake.

Y from the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet is a yandere, based on Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

I was talking about two situations. One in which the jump explicitly states their personalities are at your discretion, and the other in which it is left ambiguous and unspecified.

Ah, that's my bad then, I'm sorry.

There's nothing like Kung-Fu chicks. They're able to hold their own. They're always happy to train alongside you.
They're really flexible & fit, that's a benefit in its own right.

>dick with this cross thread drama
Yeah. That was my bad. I'd already written it out before I got the archived massage when I tried to post. I just hate deleting something already written.

Yeah, but everybody is doing them.

>Everybody is doing them.

Please. They're not sluts. They want a good man to settle down & start next generation of martial artist.

convert it into GP and redo your personal Gashats because what you have is not competitivefor endgame whatsoever

They're not crazy. They have clarity and insight that doesn't match reality.

>you will never sip lemonade on the back porch, filled with contentment, watching your wife teach your young child how to punch and kick, in the warm summer evening.

They're also willing to take all challengers head on though, and the more aggressive ones love crushing dojos.

If your 'clarity and insight' is that they love their vampire master and will do anything for them and another taste of vitae.

Stop ignoring your psychiatrist's advice. They know what's best for you. Go away forever. There is literally nothing here for you except spite and disappointment.

Dojo crushing is a time honored martial artist tradition, and should be done as a family activity

So who are some good Kung-fu girls then?

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
I’m a Legend Rider! [+000]
Goodbye, Me [+000]
Ding! [+100]
Time For The Final Battle! [+400]
Wish In The Dark [+600]
Origin: Intern
Perks:
For My Patients [Free]
Genius Gamer ‘J’ (Multitasking) [Free]
Red Eyes [-100]
EXCITE [Free]
Blessing of the Gods [-600]
Items:
Game Start [Free]
Casual Friday [Free]
Experimental Gashat [-300]
Proto Chronicle Gashat [-600]

Gashat [1000 GP]
One of My Own! (Sword Art Online) [100]
Level 3-5 [-200]
=
One of My Own! (Alfheim Online) [100]
Level 3-5 [-200]
=
Proto Gashat (Force Adapter) [-400]

Doctor Jumpers [-300]:

Companions and Writefagging: pastebin.com/JFygd1y8

overlord, eclipse phase, Generic Xianxia,histories mightiest disciple

Elfien Lied, get your own diclonius waifu on the cheap with the MINE! drawback to make her a fiat enforced yandere.

Ah yeah, the tried and true family activity of beating meat. That's the best part of meeting a Kung-Fu Girl's family, having a nice night out on the town as they show off their fisting skills and you impress them with yours. This is why you constantly train, for that fairy tale moment years in the future where you prove yourself to your SO's father and he trusts his little girl your rugged, honed fists. Romantic, isn't it?

They might also have minor quirks, delusions, psychoses or neuroses. But that's fine, because you're a Malk and are probably a dozen times worse.

Ah, the enlightenment of the Jade Pleasure Dome.

Hey moron, you're sabotaging your mental health over an autistic game of pretend.

this is the only thing i found in the last three years that's gotten my mood to normal I need this!

Is that what the Kuei-Jin are calling it now?

Very

Jumpers I need your help.
I started a Vampire-themed Chain and I just ran out of Jumps but I'm pretty sure there are more jumps with vampire options out there.
Here is a picture of what I've already Jumped, any suggestion on where to go next?

All of your opinions are routinely mocked and disdained here, and you being enthusiastic about them contributes to you being utterly unwanted. This is not improving your mood. It is simply making you into some sort of weird autism masochist.

You need to contact your psychiatrist immediately and find a better coping mechanism. You need to have a serious discussion with a qualified professional, not assume your hairbrained ideas will magically fix your empty husk of a life, like John Wayne Gacey and his...clown drawings.

Castlevania?

The Monsters setting? Can't recall it's name off the top of my head.

Innisstrad has a Vampire Origin.
Generic Horror
Generic Universal Monsters
Ravenloft

I just thought about it but you could go to Digimon Tamers and stay as Myotismon, he is a vampire.

>eclipse phase
Yes, but if they're serious about their art they'd be flexbots, which just aren't very cuddly.

One if the newer jumps is based on viruses, and has one named Stroker.

Make a vampire stain of the Virus in Resident Evil.

Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva

Generic Universal Monsters, Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Noblesse, Van Helsing, Sburb, Discworld I think, GURPS Montster Hunter, Innistrad, Cab in the Woods

Let's see. On your list, you're missing...

Valkyrie Chronicles, via Unliving Abomination
Touhou
Castlevania
Forgotten Realms
Ravenloft
Generic Universal Monsters
MTG: Innistrad
eXceed: Gun Bullet Children
Boktai
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (kinda, it's a Mummy-Vampire Hybrid)
Generic Horror
Justice League Dark
GURPS Monster Hunters
Noblesse
Cabin in the Woods
Kamen Rider Heisei: Kiva & Den-O (Fangire)
Libriomancer
MTG: Zendikar

Jorge Joestar is a different JoJo Jump that also has a vampire option.

Bloodborne's Cainhurst Vilebloods are not!vampires, abominable nobles that feast on blood and were viewed as monsters, and the Jump has dedicated blood perks and Scenarios that feature the Cainhurst Vilebloods.

Noblesse's Nobles are themed off of vampires with their immortality, noble disposition and blood powers but aren't really vampires, don't drink blood and are generally in the role of the good guys.

Hiding your head in the sand isn't going to make your problems go away, Tera.

You have a problem. You have nobody to blame but yourself if you refuse to acknowledge it as one. This place is not healthy for you, it does not want you and you have wasted actual money on drawings that do nothing except make it hold you in contempt.

You have a problem. Seek help.

Go to Fall from Heaven and pick the Calabim civilization.

also FYI Vampire Diaries isn't really accepted here.

>Fall From Heaven

Just to check: The gods there are all total dicks, correct? From the lore I understand even the "good" ones rebelled against the Maker's original plan, while the evil ones are basically saturday morning cartoon villains

...Is this an actual setting, or is it just a type of girl?

also Kekkai Sensen: Bloodbreeds
Age of Ice Calabim faction
Cardfight! Vanguard has vampires among the various factions if you take the right origin.
Bloodsucker - Soul Eater
Ultimate Spider-Man has two forms of it.
Kara no Kyoukai I... thiiiink? Maybe?
Seven Deadly Sins
Discworld
Elona has Vampiric Power
Problem Sleuth has ZE CANDY CORN VAMPIRE super mode

Nah it's accepted just grudgingly since the current Vampire Diaries Jump is basically the fanfiction version.

Do the ethics technologies discounts stack? Or is it only discounted once even with two valid ethics?

Magicka does NOT have a vampire option. You can be an albino though.

Type of girl. Why would you think it's a setting

Doh. In Stellaris, I mean.

Kara no Kyoukai does not have vampires.

But on that topic, you could possibly have a Noble Phantasm like Vlad's Legend of Dracula if you went Servant in one of the Fate/s, which would let you be a vampire. Although probably not a proper Dead Apostle, sadly.

I think because people are capitalizing "Kung Fu Girl", proper nouns being conflated with something being an actual thing and stuff.

I mean, we /do/ have a Samurai Girls/Majikoi jump.

Poor Vlad. His albinism and porphyria lead people to make such cruel assumptions about him.

I dunno? It just seemed like it might so I thought I'd check. You can't tell me that doesn't seem like an actual setting. Just a bunch of martial artist chicks doing stuff like fighting over that one decently buff guy, trash talking each others dojo's politely, and then beating the crap out of the other girl so hard their clothes fall off.

Very SoL.

Justice League Dark

Sounds like Senran Kagura.

It helps to include the name, yeah.

And I believe the maker said you can get double discounts on those.

Oh, series like that totally exist. A fair number of them. But I'm pretty sure none of them are actually called "Kung Fu Girls".

Thank you for correctin' me then.

The world is a cruel place.

>From the lore I understand even the "good" ones rebelled against the Maker's original plan
Not exactly, the Good and Neutral Gods are technically still loyal to him. The Good ones protect humanity, the Neutral ones protect concepts like balance or nature. It's just that they're not that great at their job and that they tend to accumulate pyrrhic victories.

>The gods there are all total dicks, correct?
The Evil ones are, and some gods like Junil or Kilmorph can have some warped morality, but others are fine, especially Sirona, Lugus and Nantosuelta. But even then, they're still Gods and competing for influence through souls and the like. It's part of their nature.

>A chain based on being a bloodsucking leech
Oh, user. Why? Vampires suck!

Thanks guys, looks like I've got some Jumps to sort through. You've been more helpful than I expected. here have a kiss

Absolutely not surprised you've done your research on this.

Another question then, do they discount to free with two?

Hey so-in Warcraft I gather Light smites undead/fel, heals and protects. Fel destroys/corrupts, and Shadow is edgy.

But what's the common theme of Arcane? Sometimes it seems like it does whatever the plot wants it to do.

gravity falls gives GIFany

>I don't have a problem with the validity of Jumpchain threads drive.
See, here is the asshole you were acting like.

>also FYI Vampire Diaries isn't really accepted here.
Vampire Diaries is on the Drive in the N-Z jumps folder, and he 'forgets' that to fuck with people.

Arcane is sex, drugs, and rocknroll.

I understand everyone likes the 2booty, but how is A2 as a waifu?

Also, if you're still around: I'd go with one big river around Northrend, with turrets to shoot down anything that flies. See, near the end of the Arthas arc there's a retarded asspull where everyone suddenly treats the Scourge like it'll go out of control and devastate everything without Arthas despite the fact that, you know, you were FUCKING WINNING THE WAR even WITH him at the helm against them at the time. So some faggot has to take his place because THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING and this physically hurts to type.

Putting aside the fact that far, far worse things have already taken over Azeroth in several alternate futures, there is really no reason why a sufficiently powerful burning moat should've solve the problem.

Except Blizzard's desire to reuse old storylines.

Soul Eater has a really weird option for it.

Sesame Street lets you be a muppet vampire.

Kinda wish Shadowrun had a more elaborate jump, vampirism exists there but the Human-Metahuman Vampiric Virus isn't an option in the jump. It's not that great, but I'd just like more Shadowrun stuff in general.

Top Tier waifu matierial. Sexy and agressive with a mix of cynic.

Nah, they'd discount to a quarter. Going from 1000 to 250 and such.

>t. ghouls and other lesser grave-spawn