BREAKING NEWS: VERGE OUSTED AS SCAM SHITCOIN

Vergies on suicide watch.

Why anyone would buy this at 3 bil marketcap evaulation is beyond comprehension even by the greatest minds in the world like Aristotle or Einstein. Even they wouldn't have been able to understand. Hell, Freud would even be stumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/project-coral-reef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu most 'coins' are overvalued

idiots who try to go +10x on coins end up -10x

sorry guys, but you should have stayed in the blue chip cryptos instead of being impatient

>that free fall
amazing :D :D :D

Are we witnessing the greatest alt coin dump disaster in the history of crypto?

From 4 bil to nothing.

Squashed like an ant.

RIP Vergies.

Dumping like a FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HWOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

REMEMBER IT'S DOGECOIN SO FUCK IT LOL!!!!!!!!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

If you haven't already made your money from XVG, then you're fucked
I'm just warning you user. It already went 60x in 12 days, it's done

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

This is what happens when you get greedy and buy on hype.

I HATE MYSELF AAHHHFJFHFHFFU KKKKKK

>26'd in a month
>Ousted as scam coin
>Inferior tech
>MASSIVE dump
>Still buying

Confirmed double digit IQs.

Only had 6$ in this. Still lost 3$ :P

Don't be sad about 3 bucks man, 2 buck's can still buy you a drink. Who's mad about 20c anyway

was this really a fork from dodge coin? pls gooby tell me it aint so.

kill yourself

not mad at all :P, I just tossed a couple hours of mining profits into it just in case it pumped.

Verge shit in the mouth of its investors just like the guy who pumped it enjoys having done to him.

Ebin :D :D :D :D

C'mon man, everyone knew verge was a meme.

I literally posted that this was a scam coin yesterday and had at least 8 guys all saying it was fud and I was a paid shill

Hope you guys are enjoying shitting in the street while being broke now

>it's different than DGB because McAfee said so!
>m-muh wraith protocol!
get fucked vergens

wraith protocol has been close to being finished for months, its a scam, Wraith doesnt work because it isnt real, xvg uses the kind of tech that literally any other coin out there has, its not a real privacy coin

I wonder what McLaughfee will say about verge being a shitty scam non-private coin?

a dump followed by a pump. shake off the weak hands and buy cheap. you wannabe pajeets got fucked in the anus again...

I am just fucking AMAZED that this coin, of all coins, has such a high market cap lmfao
I really with Bittrex didn't wipe my order history, have so many orders from way back when it was like 60 sats lmfao

>tfw I knew I should've sold at its highs but I didn't want to be weak handed just in case some miracle happened
at least I 1.5xed, should've been a 3x

when he sells he might tell the truth

What is the exhange called? Or is it a 3rd party ? The charts are almost like tradong view. Please tell?

it is trading view. I don't know how to get the color to change like that tho.

Just sell you pajeets. Why anyone is still buying this is beyond any realm of thinking.

>see how they convinced you to dump and are buying back cheap

not arguing on fundamentals, you faggot. just look how you got assraped by the whales...

>this literal shitcoin had a 3b marketcap
>LINK the best cryptoproject of all time is at 100m
lmao
humans are fucktarded

>buy a coin that literally went 100x in 12 days
>holding that coin after it peaked and moved downwards continuously

Coming to Monero.

well done verge

>no back doors

You'll be able to afford IMAGINARY LAMBOS FOR EVERYONE! CONGRATS user YOU MADE IT!

i'm 25x in a coin right now, you're just retarded

S A T O S H I S
D
R
E
A
M

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/project-coral-reef/

all you did was make a bunch of old hippie types rich by raising the price