Shill me your cryptopia bags: coins near the bottom edition

I have already: HUSH, MSP, ARC, RAIN, IFT

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcticcoin/#social
discord.gg/x6xa8kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xby.

Unironically, this will be a 50-100$ during the next year.

>pumped 100%
>near ath
>chart looking like a mario level

doesn't qualify

ALIS, ODN, BCPT, PBL, DRP, DNT, ENJ, HST, XBY, are my cryptopia holdings atm and I've had most of them over 2 weeks or more and holding since they bottomed out during the btc pump. A few have gone x2-3 but some are still cheap.

I too am looking for that super cheap one that will go x1000 over the next 6 months. I'll check out yours even though mine don't really count. I am sure mine still have some x10 in them though at least.

let biz know once you've bought however many you're gunna guy! We wanna know about 1000x coins too!

DGB, and I got played like a fiddle.

Cheers, that's the answer I expected. Take a look at ARC then. This is potential 1000x imo. There are also some big twatter fags shilling it from time to time so that's my pick for that. IFT and MSP are serious but boring projects. I'd expect 10x from RAIN and HUSH from these levels.

Got a SHITLOAD of MSP and bought some DOT today

Also take a look on that volume. It seems like some whales are accumulating right now after shaking out rest of losers who bought into fomo last time.

ah nvm most of mine are in the same range as yours 300-450 market cap ranking. Hmm but which ones have real-world use is the question!
Oh, I mine BWK to cryptopia too. Pretty good exchange actually, they lost some neo i transferred to them by failing to allocate it to my account despite it hitting my wallet and they resolved the ticket and gave it back within 36 hours which was reassuring. I've left $3k tokens on the exchange and I'm not worried. Plus the fees to transfer them out when I bother arent massive compared to say binance which is stupidly expensive now. It used to be 5LINK now it's like 15 per 1k. Crazy. It was teh same when i did REQ and QSP. Piss takers.

Idk, DOT seems like it can still go down 2/3. No exceptional volume action.

COSS - sick potential.
don't let me be the user that told you to get in early, but you hesitated.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

use ref link for free coins on sign up.

The volume has been increasing steadily for some time now with the price at the same levels, this seems like a pretty good volume indicator desu

Ember. Coin swap on the 1st.

Cool, thanks. I shall look into them. I am liking ALIS out of mine for a bit of an unknown. It is the Japanese steem basically tailored for their market, very active social media and they are friendly with the NEO guys. Already have a working alpha of the app too and have been pushing the PR through grass roots.
Ha yeah, don't we all. The only one like that I am thinking about is on novaexchange (COLX thePIVX fork) only which is a bit blergh and might mean its getting delisted and dying soon plus I cant work out how to sign up to the exchange...I may look into it and buy a few hundred thousand (its like 0.004cents each or something stupid). I am going to look into some of the really cheap ones on cryptopia over new years and see if there are any hidden gems with some real-world use potential that might go from zero to hero in the next 6 months. Ill be sure to shill on here if I find anything sometimes in Jan once I have bought a stack :)

Most of these are too young for my likings. I need coins that already finished whole cycle and are out of depression stage. However, tell me how did you pick them? I know about ENJ but are rest legit projects?

ODN dropped hard. Good time to pick up some bags.

Oh, I have a small 250 stack of DNA too just in case but that doesn't seem to have many advantages over current medical data sharing databases because they don't give a shit about your privacy and won't pay more to give you it. You never know though.
All my coins generally have some real world use that I could see working out over the next 3-12 months. Worth a gamble on IMO. I only have $1-300 stacks of each but I wouldn't say no to more if I wasn't such a poor fag. My main holdings are in REQ, LINK, QSP, XLM, XRP, BAT, ARK and NEO.
I also have some small stacks of MCO, NULS, ZRX, and LRC.
ENJ and DNT i am expecting to get into the top 100 MC but they are already in the top 200 so not the huge gains we really need! not too risky though.

Stop.

this microcap coin: LGD

they are young yeah, I mostly troll through the coinbase listings finding low market cap coins (usually with low circulation and max supply) and then check out their websites, Reddit and social media. If they all seem to be half decent and have some substance to them i will go for it.
Some I obviously saw shilled on here like ODN but after looking at the roadmap and whitepaper plus the fact it could potentially be an ETH of privacy i figured it was worth $100. Literally a DYOR thing, I scan the whitepapers and mostly go by roadmaps and how they are on social media. XRB seems dodgy for instance and they are a bit to gimmicky and their product isn't massively special but meh lol. It could still work and its made me 238% so far even if it is vapourware. The rest seem to be pretty solid and have some legit real-world use case or like ENJ actually, have things lined up and working.

TL;DR: just make sure it's not vapourware and a cash grab. Not too hard if you check their fundamentasls properly. only takes 20min.

I researched ODN a lil and I am confused now why did it drop so hard lately. The application was released, as promised, on 24 Dec. It should be mooning right now.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcticcoin/#social find the coin and go through everything on the social page basically. Just chekcing Arc out atm ;)
Not a lot on it desu so ill probably google reddit posts about it and see if its on any of the other forums. its bitcointalk forum posting has 36 pages that ill scan through and ill check out the website and white paper and stuff maybe too if im still interested. The twitter is going on about price and shit a lot which isnt a great sign desu and screams of mined coin they are jsut trying to pump up in price to make miners some $$$ from. They sometimes do well though but long term I would have my doubts unless they bring something new to the table. Half of these coins probably wont be around in 12 months time so I try to avoid them unless I can see some short-term gains. I prefer finding things I can hold for 12+ months really.

Ella

baka when I see no one mentioning the one true gem on craptopia. 2018 will be great

PBL, CAT

Note. Lol im all in on thos shit just based on the fact that it pumped hard in jine andnis still near rock bottom. Easy 20x if whales start playing around with it again.

Xby WILL be pumped tomorrow
discord.gg/x6xa8kg

from what I can tell its because they had a dodgy history at the beginning. they are struggling with their PR and marketing teams and being only on cryptopia isn't helping. ETH and NEO both had a bad run at the beginning too though so who knows. They are not screaming competence from within the team but I hope they will muddle through. It could be big someday. The platform seems to be working, it is still a pretty new project and has had a lot of problems. We shall see. It has a bad rep really which is why it's not mooned with the app release and its got shit marketing + the app and platform need work still. Getting there though. I had 2500 ODN back at the start of Dec but sold it the day before the website released, only brought back in 250 at 2750 stats the other day but I am considering getting more if/when I can afford them (payday). It is not something I will be selling my main holds for though, not yet at least.

Note loooks alright at first glance except its minable. That always puts me off as you get a lot of miners dumping and only doing the PR to pump the price until they have. Might be ok though, not looked at it properly. I prefer longer term solid holds but yeah, could get pumped pretty hard at some point. A lot of miners are on BWK atm though.

bump