What is your excuse for not being all in?

asset or underlying asset to levels that are not justified by fundamentals.

nice fud brainlet

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

steemit.com/crypto/@bwhli/buy-icx-before-january

cryptocipher.net/2017/12/23/icon-icx-rumored-go-intergalactic-january/

spec-rationality.com/icon/#

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucked up the pasta ahh shiet

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GOOKS AT?
LETS TAKE THIS COIN TO CHINKMANIA

I sold at 2500

Will get back in during a dip

went all in at 1400 sats

too high rn

cRYPTO MARS BAR

The fail in /biz with true coins like ICON is so strong.

holy fuck. I fell for the scam. some guy posted a link in another thread to get free icx for each eth you have. It looked legit as fuck. I entered in my private keys to my eth wallet without actually reading what the fuck private keys were. I was in a rush thinking icx would plumennt ince they were giving out free coins and I wanted to cash in and sell. i lost 7.1k bros. merry fucking christmas right? kill me

pls bd LARP

nice larp
noone on this board is actually that stupid
merry fucking christmas to you
kys

i am all in and looking to put more once coin(shit)base completes my purchase

Omg I specifically told you not to fill that shit in. That it was a scam.

This one right?

>put in transfer from my coinshitbase ETH wallet to my binance ETH wallet 45 minutes ago
>still hasnt gone through
>checked the addresses to make sure theyre right
>they are
>just want to put in a stop-limit order before I leave to visit family so I don't miss out on more comfy ICX gainz

actually just made a thread about this because i was worried about the same thing, not even showing up on etherscan.. its just cuckbase for sure

this
if its not going to dip/crash/correct on its own, then the next btc crash will cause it to correct

yep same thing, 3 hours ago 0 confirmations. cuckfuck scrublord cunts

Broke 5k, time for another moon tonight

too easy

please be fake

You can get airdrop from just a public key

:( it looked so fucking legit. their twitter page was even from 2010 and filled with posts about icon. how the fuck do I keep doing this to myself

no. I'm guessing the cops aren't going to do shit about this either. I shipped everything I had to that fucking piece of shit

fuck meeeeeeeeeee

why user, WHY

i was holding all in LTC luckily and xfer took me under 5 mins.
Trying to get more fiat into it and coinbase says i wont get my LTC till jan 4th....

strategic investor whale here.

proof this happened and leave your new eth adress.

I'm not even surpised at myself at this point. Same shit happened a year ago. I put everything I had into eth when it was 12 bucks and had to sell it at a slight loss when my web dev job got outsourced to hong kong. enjoy your gains guys. Hopefully my nonestop shilling of ICX the past 3 days helps you all make it

Seems someone wants to help you

Post proof bro. Not a whale like th eguy above, but can send like 60. I made good gains today, sorry you got scammed.

I'd lend a hand to you but im poor as shit, sorry man.

>steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

In for $500 atm - Do I sell 0.4btc and go all in?

these are the type of braincels that are fueling our trip to lamboland

how to proof? I downloaded a wallet from parity.io like the scam site said. then I set it up and transfered from binance and entered the address and private keys into scam site. and now I have no money

>bought at 6.5$
>already at 7.3$
already lookign promising. Now if only I can get off NXT already

post the wallet address

larp. if true, im glad retards like you lost it

this is about to go parabolic ? ?

0x00f131d6d70E0D94E33E979363Af2Ba327417D6a thats the parity one I sent to

Fucking cuckbase. Also bought eth today and tried to send it Binance. Guess what, YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE NOW THEY'RE FUCKING INVESTIGATING IT 72HOURS?!?! LIKE WTF, IT WAS FUCKING 200 AND I JUST BOUGHT IT. Not gonna use that shit again.

lol/ ya don goofd

>0x00f131d6d70E0D94E33E979363Af2Ba327417D6a

and you are:
0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be ?

shit thats binance lool fuck anonnBBBbb

0x325445e6af1d0c2eb85e994a9df30faa4e552ba6 is me

thats the binance eth address i used

I am all in baby. ICX is the moon mission of the year.

> Estimated Value: 0.00005174 BTC / $0.71
> 24h Withdrawal Limit:2BTC In Use:0BTC

i-i'm still gonna make it!

straegic whale was a strategic larp lol. Got my hopes up for a moment. Nice troll man, solid christmas spirit. not even mad, sitting here laughing