Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1654:Jumpers Bunnygirl Brigade Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BgDGD92Q
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Infernal
pastebin.com/ak05Hq9Q
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/cats-responsible-for-driving-many-species-to-extinction/
pnas.org/content/113/40/11261.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bunnies a shit, they just breed until they overpopulate and claw each other over carrots.

Better then cats at least.

That's literally any rodent though.

pastebin.com/BgDGD92Q

Suppose I'll repost it here. Start of some new writefagging.

Seek medical counsel and leave this activity.

At least cats have never devastated an entire ecosystem to my knowledge. An Australian ecosystem, of all things.

No, this is the only game I still enjoy! do you understand that,nothing else I found gets me to the level that this does.

What jumps have perks to make you ambidextrous?

>At least cats have never devastated an entire ecosystem to my knowledge
user, cats are one of the absolute worst killers of indigenous lifeforms and are basically bird genocide machines. The only thing worse is rats.

FFTA has it for free in a feat

And that is why it is damaging for your mind. Nobody wants you here. Your psychiatrist has explicitly told you coming here will worsen your condition. You are risking your life for a manchildren's imagination game.

Stop wasting tax dollars on your inability to be responsibly autistic.

Did you know that the two closest orders to the primates are the rodents and the lagomorphs (bunnies and pals)?

That so? I'll have to take your word for it, I don't remember missing any of the species they ate.

Leave it to humanity to apparently domesticate all the potential global alpha predators.

Nope. Huh, other than bunnies, rabbits and the elusive jackalope what kind of lagomorphs are there?

Are we talking part girl/part bunny or girls dressed as bunnies?

Nice! Sounds like this "Jumperite" is trying to be a psuedo-benefactor.

Hares and pikas.

Hey, aside form that of Pic Related, what jumps give one power over dreams? I figure it might be a good theme for a new side-chain or something, I dunno.

I think creepypasta can help there

That was basically Jump-Chan goofing on BQ. Jump-Chan tends to goof on my characters often.

gravity Falls Has a great one,Marvel magic and that Japanese thing MTG one are also options

...You have a strange Jump-chan.

Strange, but good.

I was talking dressed as. Thread is talking part bunny.

How many jumpers have just gone fuck it and built a hilariously impractical army like a bunnysuit brigade or a maid squadron because they can.

>Maid Models for Mass Production and Ants

I've learned 2 things from boning up on WoW lore in preparation for my build:

1. The cornerstone of dragon lore is literally rape

2. We have reached a point where Blizzard has somehow surpassed Games Workship in purest edge.

Dragon Age Inquisition (and the first Dragon Age jump, technically), DC Occult, Wheel of Time, Changeling, the Fate jumps if you're a Caster with HSDW, Bloodborne, Mermaid Melody, Sailor Moon, Psychonauts and Danny Phantom off the top of my head.

What.
Just. Just what.
What the hell mount are they talking about, anyway?

You say impractical, but I've seen no loss of efficiency.

Blizzard started out trying to make Warhammer games and recycled them into Warcraft and Starcraft, so no surprise. Also if you read some of their older setting material, it reads straight from Warhammer Fantasy.

I've read the Burning Crusade/Frozen Throne manuals; admittedly Alex's little mindbreak incest rape dungeon skimmed over my young mind at the time. I'm just astounded because as far as I know Games Workshop has lost almost all the edge as of Smegmar, to the point where it's basically Warcraft now.

Whereas Warcraft...Warcraft has ingeniously used hammy speeches and the occasional Light ex machina to conceal Warhammer Fantasy reborn.

...Hoo boy. That's...that's a thing alright.

Why get offended on behalf of the Draenei when you know they're all pussies so head-deep in the Light that they can't bring themselves to hate the Orcs?

> How many jumpers have just gone fuck it and built a hilariously impractical army like a bunnysuit brigade or a maid squadron because they can.
I don't do squadrons, but sometimes I make individual people do that.
I mean...
Look.

Recent threads have had a few, "How do YOU rule your empire, Jumpers?!" questions, and I've talked about how I'm the Overlord, the BBEG, who just tells people to do stuff and they do it.
And sometimes managing an army requires more finesse than that. And when that happens, I delegate jobs to people, and set things up so that things run without me. But I'm still the boss. And I'm still giving people jobs to do.

And sometimes your job is "Eyecandy for the Overlord."

Malefor gets the worst of it. I've carefully ensured that every possible altform he has is a trap. I like to force him to play dress up.
He plots my death regularly! It's great.

Well if nothing else, for fear of the Dranei Futa Commissioner's eyes lighting up as he gets more material to come up with commisions for.

How much eyecandy do you generally keep around?

That guy only likes them giving, not receiving. You don't have to worry about that.

I do have an impractical maid squadron! It doesn't look very cute, though. Because they're all Infernals. Infernals wearing frilly dresses and silly hats, but still.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Infernal

And I just set them to like, wash my bike. Mow the lawn (which is biometallic, so it's fireproof). Pick up groceries; I buy local, any grocer I hang around long enough to recognise just rolls with this sort of thing happening.

Being a made is a hard job, and not everything is suited for cute girls. Sometimes you want to eat dinner by the light of fel flames burning a sickly green. Sometimes you need someone roughed up as well as someone to hang up your coat.

The Infernal that does the best job gets the honor of being appointed Butler of the Month. This also means being upgraded to a classy suit and monocle, and being allowed to order the other felfiremeidos around.

Nemissa co-designs the outfits. Well, more like she goes and modifies my designs since they're all stored in the same demon summoning program. She likes to give them wigs and '80s jackets to look less sissy.

Vita looks distinctly uncomfortable here.
Probably because she doesn't have the hat from Hayate.

pastebin.com/ak05Hq9Q

Got scared of fucking up Kingdom Hearts. Ran screaming down into the imaged section and did Adventure Time instead. I think I handled it well.

Just one or two. It's not, like, an excessive amount.
I mean, I don't need to surround myself with that. If there were lots of them I'd probably weird myself out.

Part of it's a joke in terms of the fact that I can just DO that. It's funny. Like, as a jumper, I think it is funny if some random general or maid meets the setting's protags dressed in a skimpy outfit and when they're asked why they have to explain the Overlord gave them a direct order to dress that way. It's just so out of nowhere.
It'd lose a lot of impact if there were whole battalions like that. I mean, if I had a really huge empire or something going on, I could see having a crack team or something, but I usually don't operate on that level. It's about dilution, y'know?
There's a different aesthetic between "one random girl I thought was cute" and "wow she really likes staffing whole squadrons with buff guys in speedos".

Plus, if it were so permeated, they'd probably develop camaraderie in skimpiness and that just fucks with the vibe.
Except for those times I forced someone to wear outfits and they were TOTALLY INTO IT. It's more prevalent in excessively anime worlds. Where you get someone who is, like, Kill la Kill Gamagoori levels of proud that I stuck them in an outfit just to oggle them.
That shit's hilarious, because then it makes everyone ELSE uncomfortable.
The discomfort is the best part! It's like the garnish to a great meal! If Malefor didn't hate it so much, it wouldn't be fun!

>That Nephrite
>That almost murdering Finn

So wait.

Is there a lucky star jump? If there isn't how does that make you feel

There's not, and I don't really care all that much.

What is it that you think I would do there, exactly?

*Shrug*

Pick up Konata or other Lucky Star characters and turn them into individuals of mass destruction in other jumps and letting Konata have the Gamer ability

Nah. Konata's friends are all pretty typical anime personality archtypes, and Konata herself is pretty happy just being a geek. They don't have personalities suited for endless jumping, no special powers, and are not interesting enough to want to drag along. They are fun in a "people watching" sortof way, but not in a "I bet they'll have all kinds of crazy shenanigans in other worlds!" kindof way.
So... yeah, they're basically pretty boring.

Plus, I think they'd all be genuinely happier staying in their world. Konata might want to VISIT other worlds, but I don't think she'd actually be happy not being able to come home ever. She's not, like, super depressed and longing to escape or anything.

It would probably be funny to give the real Konata some kind of magic or gizmo or something and just see what she does with that, I could see myself doing that, but there's no reason for me to bring any of them into other worlds, and a lot of reasons not to.

I mean, fuck, I could probably grow zanier characters in my cloning lab.

huh.... I've never been much for wiping out species before now. Everything changes with enough time i suppose.

We need more dragon parents.

Eh, the Ur'zul are on Argus, meaning that they're being created by Eredar. So the Draenei are doing it to themselves in a sense, even if the ones doing it are demons now.

All the rape stuff is by Orcs, though.

There needs to be more jumps where it makes sense for your parents to be involved in the plot.

I keep coming back to what I've learned about Warcraft whenever this gets raised. I wouldn't say all but one of them would be BAD parents but.

You'd be having...interesting times.

>Ysera sleeps through most of the day, and when she does wake up she makes awkward mom comments about your dreams. Also a bit of a hippy
>Malygos is super, hyper protective of you. The last time someone called you a bad word in school he set their house on fire.
>Nozdormu is usually focused on getting you a career in the family business. But recently, a loony unckle who looks suspiciously like him keeps trying to break into your house
>Deathwing is Deathwing
>Alexstrasza taught you to treat all life with kindness and live to the fullest. Also, you've been boning so much you've never needed a girlfriend

>Deathwing is Deathwing
So... he's raped both your mother and sister to continue the race in a hazy of Old One control again!?

Raped to death at that. The lore pretty specifically mentions that only one lady dragon has ever survived a forceful mating (and it's always forceful) from the corrupted Deathwing.

>Also, you've been boning so much you've never needed a girlfriend
Is that really a thing in WoW? Incest dragons?

YES! THE ENTIRE BLACK DRAGON FLIGHT! ALL DRAGONS WHO MATE IN THEIR COLOR! SHIT MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN.

Wow, the World Seed jump is really awful. You're expected to spend CP for things you can canonically learn in a few weeks in jump. Technomancy, a 400 CP perk, is a skill that can be bought for a single silver coin in World Seed.

Also, what's up with not proofreading your jumps? The author hasn't even put it through a spellchecker.

Why do you post this every thread? And yes it's obvious it's you every time.

It's apparently par the course for reptiles. They found out something similar applies to komodo dragons a while ago, a female will swim out to an island, fuck a wandeirng male and then raise a thriving population out of her own brood.

I've never posted about this jump before. You are mistaken.

Bullshit. The only species to actual do what you're claiming is snakes. Snakes single-handedly wiped out all the fucking birds in Guam, and they are the only thing that causes Hawaii to immediately go from chill to hyper-fucking-aware.

Where. Where have cats ever done what you're suggesting?

My apologies if it's been brought up multiple times before, though, I don't read every thread and I hadn't seen anyone comment on it.

Incest is only that big a deal if you have a lot of genetic diseases in your lineage. Otherwise the only problem is lack of genetic diversity fucking you over when a disease comes along.

Please actually research what you're talking about for once.

This kinda makes me wonder if the original creator even read the work in question when making the jump? And if they did wonder if they had read it recently or weeks before so their memory is faltering.

Interesting note here. Cats kill computers. Play Dwaf Fortress and find out what Catsplsion really mean.s

I am not that other guy, just someone who wanted to chime in.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/cats-responsible-for-driving-many-species-to-extinction/

>when you know they're all pussies so head-deep in the Light
Given what happens to the Prophet Velen in Legion, I think it's possible we'll see some changes to the Draenei in the future with respect to their Light worship.

I don't actually play WoW, I just go wiki diving and shit, so throw what happens in some spoilers for me.

>iflscience
...really?

Why would I invest more than five seconds in google? I could link you to the study they cited, but that'd require you to do some actual reading since the study is about the impact of ALL introduced predators. But they do cite a study which does contain information on species driven to extinction by cats, which is the point.

Legion spoilers
So Velen lost his family to the Burning Legion in the expository past, right? Well there's a mission in Legion where the Exodar, the main Draenei ship where their temple and prophet reside. Turns out the person leading the mission is Velens son, who the BL captured and trained for 13000 years for the sole purpose of killing Velen. You find this out as he, the son, is trying to kill their giant Light macguffin. The sons last act is to destroy the macguffin right as you kill him.

Velen breaks down, has a longish monologue and finishes with "the Light died today." Other people remark Velen is going through a "crisis of faith," but the scene plays out as a little more than that.

>make bullshit claim
>cite bullshit source
>Why would I invest more than five seconds in google?
Yeah, that kinda speaks for itself.

I see. Maybe he'll be less of a pussy in the future. His race were originally all about the Arcane, so maybe they'll throw themselves back into that.

pnas.org/content/113/40/11261.abstract

Faggot.

Maybe, but they already have mages so . . .

There's having mages and there's going full Arcane and slinging magic crack everywhere.

I think you and your writing have gotta carry some of the weight on that.

Is there any reason for you to assume that your origin's parents WOULDN'T try to get involved in the plot if they knew there was one?

Some settings are more about family involvement because of settings themes and background setups and things like that..

Most jumps give you regular peasant parents.

Tell me about your relevant pets, familiar or regular summons. Things that don't occupy a companion slot but that you usually keep around.

>Thread #1654
>Last Thread
>#1652

You had one job, OP. Here.
>Last Thread

Hey, I had a question. I remember there was a perk to never be bored but I can't remember the jump. Anybody know which one/ones have the perk?

Symbiote has one, is that the one you're thinking of?

Don't think so but good to know

Jorge Joestar has one for 100cp under the Ultimate lifeform perk tree

Wow, all those social media hits and its only cited 4 times. That's not demonstrative of anything at all.

For when you need a Bunnygirl Brigade right this second, which jumps give you good clothing beams and sexy-ifying beams?

In Marvel you can create combos that shapeshift people, and combos that shapeshift clothes

Goalposts, cat-addled retard.

What are some low-power jumps with interesting and/or useful perks?

Is Wretched Egg from Deadman Wonderland a trap option? Nothing says that the split personality disappears after the jump is over.

The split personality does indeed stick. It's not really a finished Jump, all said.

Yes, and it's not even how it worked in the story. She didn't really have a split personality, she was just messing with people.

Wew. You'd have to be an idiot to take that perk.

Doesn't stop people!

Well to be honest you can use some of those perks like Attitude from MMPR to modify the way the other personality thinks.

Rabbits are not rodents. They are lagomorphs.

People still take that kamigawa perk that saddles you with another person living inside you, they dont even have to follow your orders and if they die you die.

A group of bunnies is called a fluffle.

That's not how that works. It's been reviewed in the archives. Stop spreading Misinformation.

>/jc/
>not spreading misinformation

Gaunlet stop expecting better. Half of every damn post in these threads is a bald-faced lie.

Don't you know? Shitposters are like sharks. If they stop moving/shitposting, then they die!
~The More You Know~