I have background knowledge as to the function of crypto, bur have no idea when it comes to the trading...

I have background knowledge as to the function of crypto, bur have no idea when it comes to the trading. Should I invest in Litecoin? If not what should I look into?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5vN2XReWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You basically just posted a batsignal

please buy litecoin as much of it as you can. at a high price. please. I have a family to feed ;n;

BY
END
OF
YEAR

I'm about to go all in on LTC aka the coin of kings

good god if anybody is wondering about a pump buy some light coin jeez...ada says so....i mean what do you is going to happen when people start getting their money cleared into coinbase over the coming weeks?

You should invest as much as Charlie Lee

This is a meme coin. You'll do better going all in with Dodge

Litecoin has a nice philosophy. The CEO believes Bitcoin is more suitable for property purchases whereas Litecoin is more for groceries and smaller purchases. He wishes BTC and LTC to coexist rather than compete with each other.

If you have knowledge as to the function of crypto, you will probably be more successful than 90% of this board.
My advice:
1. Look for coins that you think could be valuable
2. Do your own extensive research
3. Hold
5. Profit

And yep, I think Litecoin is a great coin but I also think you shouldn’t listen to strangers on the internet.

I listened to whalebro and now I'm bagholding 500 coins at 286 cost
ArgggghhhhhHHHHHHHHHHBBBBHHHHHHHH

Oh boy here we go...

What do you think of ICX, user? It gets so much hype on /biz

>Here we go
We aren't going anywhere, user. We have stayed idle in the past 3 weeks

This coin both mooned my folio x4 and justed me then half of it in just one month
1500 EOY 2030

1500 end of year vrooooooooooooo

it is on coinbase
it has a catchy name
+low fees
it will definitely moon

>Definitely
Are you Jesus, user? I mean real jesus, not Roger ver cock sucker kinda jesus

This is what I think of it:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5vN2XReWs

But again, we all have different perspectives, do your own research and make up your own mind.

WhaleBro pls meme this into reality already
i'm holding LTC while ICX is mooning

the calm before the storm, i had 23 LTC and im either gonna make gains or stay low income another year.
one can only hope :>

THIS

Invoking meme magic;).

Will you give this prediction again for next year if we don’t (totally joking) hit 1500 this year or revise upward?

ICX's moon trip is a real life example of meme magic.

I lost 2 grand from LTC during the inital drop a few days ago. I may be too scared to have any ltc in future

By definitely i meant "very likely". Its a really solid option.