Realistically what are the chances of this shit going back to 4k before EOY?

realistically what are the chances of this shit going back to 4k before EOY?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/x6xa8kg
rogerver.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10k by mid 2018 m8

This

25k by then at minimum or else its a failure and there's tons of better stuff to put shekels in.

lmao yeah dude. too bad all that money will be in bitcoin with the lightning network by then. wtf do you need bcash for?

this guy actually thinks that lighting network solves the problem

You're gonna be waiting awhile

Pretty fair, don't underestimate bcash shills.

>or else its a failure and there's tons of better stuff to put shekels in
user, I...

It wont. Ripple will replace it since ripple is faster and owned by a bank the jews will prefer it over blockstream coin and normies will preffer it over bch because they dont care about freedom. Buy xrp now or stay poor forever. Cap this post.

normie fags have x-mas cash. it's going in bitcoin. second wave nexxxt week.

A visa debit card which is one billion times fucking better than the centralized Lightning Network shitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash will win against Bitcoin.

The reason Coinbase listed BCH was because they're using it as a hedge against BTC. They realize that BTC wasn't going be viable in the long run due to its many technical problems.

the triggered corecucks was worth it alone

There is zero logical reason to expect Bitcoin to go up. Also aren't you fucking ideologues super upset and butthurt over "conbase" for turning tailcoat and siding with the evil Roger Ver?

Oh but its cool to depend on "Conbase" again now that you are hoping for welfare checks from Normies who will be basically fucking themselves out of money so you can dump your bags on them.

Stay classy Bitcoin owners.

Not saying it WILL happen but bvash has always been a pmd target. Lots of groups are trying to coordinate a flippening. It will likely get pumped up quite a lot discord.gg/x6xa8kg

Your selling point is its owned by jews?

bitcoin cash is a fucking joke

Unironically this, and this may be conservative.

The absolute state if Pol.

Being this delusional. Read how LN works. Centralized, high liquidity hubs(banks) gain the most from LN.

yeah yeah, im delusional. keep reading your bcash fud. nodes are chosen at random, anyone can run one. stake some btc, open 1 channel, voila. and hubs charging higher fees will be driven out of the system. gg

It's funny how you never see anyone argue that BTC's current solution to the scaling problem (SegWit) is better than BCH's (8x blocks).
Instead they attack people like Roger and Jihan, make up conspiricy theories, cencor discussion and deiberately use wrong names in the hope that it will piss of others than Ver.

They celebrate that tpb says BCash because that's pretty much all they have going on for them lately.

onward to 2018 - BCASH for the WIN

A connects to B, B connects to C. For A to transact with C, there needs to be enough locked up between A and B and B and C. For the hub, B here, to be effective, they must have lots of money locked in every channel they have open. Lots of money, and highly connected B will provide the best service since they can afford to have all those connections people want to use. Sound familiar? B is a bank.

They don't argue segwit is better because it's not. Even segwit TXs cost 20 bucks. Honestly, the only people who argue for BTC over BCH are new(within the last year), or who bought BTC and never bothered to understand what it is and blindly think it will go up in price "because that's what it's done historically"

Im starting to think he is satoshi

Reminder that there are people who bought at 9.5k

It doesn't make sense to me that people are that stubborn. I've tried to understand the situation but I can't see the current arguments for BTC over BCH if we are talking about the solution to the scaling problem.
All I ever hear of "arguments" for BTC is LN which is not ready or proven and the store of value meme which doesn't have anything on it.

What am I missing? Why do people claim BTC's superiority?

He obviously is. Gavin andresson says so

How many though? 10? 100? 250? It were traded at that price so very shortly

If they hold they will be in the money soon

satoshi used the word 'bloody' once

i've seen a medium post by craig which had double spaces at the beginning of sentences, an hour later the post was edited with the double spaces removed

just the tone between satoshi posts and crag posts are different. satoshi is calm and neutral, craig has personality

If you buy the premise that r/bitcoin isn't heavily moderated and that "bcash is a centralized china coin", despite having the same miners as bitcoin, nothing else matters other than LN and hodl memes. People latch onto the higher price as their only rationale.

How does BCH fix the problem of the negative outlook on them though? And does BCH stand a chance without trading pairs?

>It's funny how you never see anyone argue that BTC's current solution to the scaling problem (SegWit) is better than BCH's (8x blocks).

BCH ultimate scaling solution is the Visa Debit card. Just as centralized as LN with tons of advantages and it even improves life for people who want to keep it to on chain transactions. LN tries to punish people for not using it while Debit card makes things better either way.

Win Win Win and Win.

There is no contest, the most ideal solution for 2nd layer is a debit card.

Its basically just the price fucking with peoples heads. Pro authority foollowers latch onto it.

Once bch is close to BTCs price soon, all that will disappear

Can you explain in a simpel manner how this would work and solve the problems ahead?
Is it as getting a physical Visa card that is connected to your BCH wallet?

if BCH picks up in price one would hope more reddit normies visit the BCH subreddit where there is no censorship and BCH community can tell fix their brainwashing.

If BTC start to recover Roger might pump bcash once again.

I'm not even pro authority and I got sucked into this mentality. Over the course of most of 2017 I felt that BTC was the only good coin because its price is so high.

In reality I was dead wrong. Like I would be a millionaire right now if I wasn't such a dumb ass.

So how does BCH's price get closer to BTC's? By people waking up to it's better current solution? By BCH announcing partnerships or pairings on exchanges? Should we expect a organic takeover of the crown or a hostile one? Maybe one in increments?

BTC wont recover. 8k is still next stop

> 10k by mid 2018 m8
100% this. Since BTC will be 200k by then, it only makes sense.

BTC and BCH prices have been interlocked the last few days though at 0.19-0.21. What would make this change?

I'm talking about the white paper on Lightning network's website. Nothing there indicates the nodes are chosen at random. That's just shit you made up.

BTC bubble is deflating on its own right now. We will see sub 10k soon.

Also:
Coinbase will launch BCH trading wordlwide (its just US right now)
Bitpay will launch BCH integration (already conformed)

That will spike a natural normiepump through coinbase and media generated by bitpays switch.

My guess is soon after Roger will mage sure the alt-exchanges intriduce BCH/alt pairs. Did you know he is heavily invested in hitbtc? Bet your ass he has connections to all the big exchange owners since hes one of the biggest whales out there. Hell Bitmain/Ver might throw the exchanges a couple million to get the pairs in there.

After that BTC is finished for good

I think they stay interlocked like most alts simp0ly because most volume in BCH and other alts is in BTC pairs. It will decouple when BTC goes sub 10k and even laggards understand BCH is the future.

Personally im not all in BCH yet since I want to grab some cheap ones on discount when BTC crashes soon and takes BCH with it for a while

As far as I know its a visa card that will simply have a wallet attached to it. Its a centralized solution for sure but it would work with everything. All transactions would be off chain using this kind of system as well. This means that you wont congest the block size for people who want to keep simply using BCH with normal on chain transactions.Less congestion == faster cheaper on chain transactions.

Not only that but it has the advantage that more than one company can make visa cards that work this way so you can choose the one you like most. So it wont even have monopolies.

Lightning network on the other hand fucking sucks major ass. Is super centralized and you wont be able to use it for anything. It depends heavily on shitty tech that wont be useful and its so fucked up and convoluted and confusing. Its fucking disgusting.

Debit card on the other hand works with everything, is not a new concept. And everyone benefits greatly.

>implying you read anything with your double digit IQ
>implying you didn't just watch some fud youtube video by a bch shill

kys

excuse the grammar ive been up too long

organic
the philosophy behind this whole movement is based on voluntarism. you don't have to own any of these currencies if you don't want to.

we're gonna go do this over here with this technology. if people like it, they will come. businesses will find solutions and benefits.

everybody can hold and wait for lightning network to come and save the day

satoshi didn't release his paper and wait 24 months to push out some software which keeps getting pushed back and pushed back
he just fucking did it first day he could

bitcoin cash solved this two year long problem with a very simple and elegant solution

do you really think 8mb is such a struggle for now? a small miner invests 100 million usd and burns electricity to shit out a measly 1mb block? does that sound right? a fucking floppy disquette every 10 minutes.

Everyone over 30 uses double spaces. I'm only 32 and was taught to do this in school.

>Lightning network is fucked up and convoluted and confusing

common Jew tactic. They make confusing fee structures, confusing laws, confusing tax codes and monetary systems, ensuring they are enriched when you are forced to work in their system. Lightning Network is just another jew trick.

Core cucks actually think pic related is something normies are going to understand

Bet you don't even know the details about LN or how it works or what it even solves

Are BTC holders this braindead?

LN is unfeasible, you'd know that if you weren't Maxwell's paid pajeet.

2 extremely expensive transactions just to lock your funds away in each service you use? Fucking retarded, will never work.

It would only work if literally every online and IRL shop had Lightning. In that case it would relieve the blockchain.

Funny thing about that is currently NOBODY uses BTC in commerce anymore and its still congested.
So LN is a theoretical unfinished solution to scaling transactions that dont even fucking exist yet.

No I did not know that Roger were invested din hitbtc (soon hitbch?). I've never researched him more than to find out that they spread lies about him. Getting the first major exchange to pair would be a huge step.
Do you have a quick rundown on Ver and his confirmed ties?

that

I'm 31 and I was never taught to double space... i think

rogerver.com/

Roger has funded the seed rounds for such Bitcoin startups as:

www.bitcoinfoundation.org
www.coinlab.com
www.blockchain.info
www.ripple.com
www.kraken.com
www.ogrr.com
www.bitcoinchipin.com

Those are just a few. He invested in many more.

He was pretty rich before BTC and when everything started in 2010/2011 he offered investments to literally everybody who started BTC related businesses.
He talked about it in interviews. He would email every bitcoin related website there was back then and invest. Imagine the shares and connections he got holy shit back then nobody knew how big those little one-man garage startups would get.

It is unfortunate that everything crashed when it did. The only chance newbit ever had was to rapidly increase in value. Now it's just one 758 named coins and token

>bcash shills

projecting much? bcore on the other hand literally admit paying for astroturfing (pic related)

Nice argument. Go read more.

>There is zero logical reason to expect Bitcoin to go up
I remember sitting at my Grandpa's knee and he'd say...There is zero logical reason to expect Bitcoin to go up.

Sounds like an interesting solution. Do you have any links for more info?
I'm not saying you aren't right but I think we have seen some examples of what looks like hostility from BCH. I'm not saying that's bad since revolution is the solution against a tyrannical king

Newbie buys Bitcoin. Newbie buys Bitcoin. It took seven years for newbie to buy Bitcoin. Newbie buys Bitcoin. It's the brand, stupid

I latch on to it being how Binance trades, too, honestly.

sounds pretty bad to me.....only 3x in 6 months? might as well buy apple stocks

yes, some large individuals are pushing prices but that's their own prerogative.

what is likely to happen is natural adoption. what occurs after this is a tipping point whereby miners are incentivized to mine bch over btc (due to prices). if this happens fast enough, a death spiral will trigger.

if it is slower and very much organic, it will be more of a death by 'natural causes' than a heart attack. btc hashrate will decrease more rapidly than its difficulty. there will still be time to get out but fees will rise at an incredible rate also.

I have a friend who have started a company where he dropships basic sweatshirts with his logo on. He focusses hard on brand and advertising and the product stays the same.
It doesn't go that well but sometimes some fools buy into it.
Newbie moneys aren't really market moving money anyway

If you have good arguments then shills shouldnt be needed. Most people will see the winning side of a debate even regardless of how much money you throw at it.

The brand doesn't matter if the price goes down the shitter. The new BTC investors who got dumped on would become bitter critics of BTC.

That's not how human nature works user

lmao LN is a joke. I can tell you haven't done any research new fag.

yeah youre gonna be laughing pretty hard while LN bitcoin literally exoduses your fucking joke coin in a few months. ive done research, youve just read the tweets of bcashers. try again.

on the internet it does. The first mistake is censorship, the second mistake is refusing to debate, the third mistake is resorting to personal attacks rather than actual arguments. Finally, if you side has shitty arguments to begin with its the final nail in the coffin.

Perception trumps reality 100% of the time. People have an innate sense to smell weakness and all of those things stink of weakness. Internet culture has a strong tendency to focus on Censorship, lack of debate and personal attacks over substance.

Core fucked up on every possible turn and thought some shills would have solved the problem.

Censorship causes people to regroup and echo chamber in an alternation location.
Refusing to debate makes you look fucking weak as shit and empowers the echo chamber more.
Personal attacks allows the other side to become the victims.

At that point pack up your bags, you lost the culture war.

LN is the biggest pile of shit to ever grace the crypto scene ever. Debit card mother fuckers. That would be it and BCH is getting one.