There are people on this board right now who honestly don't like huge weapons

>there are people on this board right now who honestly don't like huge weapons

How do we fix these weapon-lolicons?

Just to be clear, you're fine with little girls as long as their weapons are large, right?

Obviously that is the best combination

Fix the weapon designs.

I have no problem with oversized murderblades, but stop making them giant pizza cutters and forks.

I tried

I don't get it. What's the appeal? Is this just an anime thing

Anyway normal sized weapons are cool

Really historical fighting is fly as fuck
Anime can't compete

Even those burly guys look weaker than any of the girls so far in this thread.

Excellent.

They're also not little cartoon girls tho

I like the boar spear, it lets me stab someone but not stab them too much.

Spears are very cool and under-represented in pop culture

>not understanding the appeal of a cute girl sniper with a big fukken bow

>needing a shitty gimmick to make qtpi warriors fit in
For what purpose

>Dueling
>Real fighting

normal weapon girls are cool

>gimmick

It's the contrast, senpai.

>placing arbitrary guidelines on what kinds of fighting are 'real fighting'
m8 u wot

You sure it's not the underskirt shots of prepubescent girls, you sick fuck?

How do you know how old that android is?

Why are you looking there, user?

By far the best girls, I agree

>hurr durr shes actually 8000 years old you're the pedo here
Seek help.

Okay that one is pretty great but she's still a weaponlet

Now this is the patrician taste

Now we gettin somewhere aww yeah

If you don't like a big axe you're no friend of mine

People here talking about how lolis with huge weapons could possibly be superior to big, baras with little weapons that only further enhance their bulk.

>I bet this troll will get upset if I reply to his post!

I'm sure it made more sense in your head.

Ey cute girls with guns user, you got any FNP90?

How much you want to bet this childfucker has cheese pizza on his hard drive?

Jojo is shit and you have generally shit taste.

Left or right?

How much barrel is too much barrel? I think a gun as a walking stick might be a little too high society for me.

I'd put $50 on it

Right, for sure

but P90 is small and a waffle maker.

>small

It's like that one image about DFC, the actual barrel length is more than it appears.

The game doesnt have that yet. Have an FNC instead.

Cute

If you're less intimidating than a cartoon girl you're doing it wrong.

>minigun
>no ammo pack
>no way to properly brace or control recoil.
0/10. Absolute garbage
>morningstar
>handle is far too short, absolutely no reach
>thise spikes are pointless
>size of head limits attacks severely
0/10 even worse than the minigun
Seriously? These weapons are garbage designs.
-10/10 subpar would not adventure with

I don't like huge weapons because in general they have terrible overall design. And in fantasy these weapons tend to lose these "heavy" and "bulky" qualities, which leaves us with weapons that are used as normal sized weapons, but with more damage.

>yotsuba harkonnen
>-10/10

You absolute scum

Not everyone has a small penis

>"muh oversized weapons"
>"muh size matters"
kek, someone seems to be overcompensating

Having watched HEMA, I've got to say that historical fighting really isn't much of a spectacle. It's too quick and the movements are too tight. I can appreciated it on a functional level, but aesthetically it isn't that pleasing. Even Homer felt the need to exaggerate the qualities of the fight to make it interesting, which is all these huge weapons are part of the process of.

Cestree is a kind and gentle soul who would never use that huge weapon for its intended purpose. Ribbon, on the other hand, is a psycho.

>it's not enough to draw a great scene that features the gun in question to attract people!
>you have to use cuteness/sex-appeal of an anime girl!
I'll never understand this.

PUT ON SOME BODY ARMOUR AND GET SOME SPARE MAGS! THIS IS WAR, NOT A CATWALK! GET THAT HAIR UNDER CONTROL BEFORE I SIGOURNEY WEAVER YOUR ASS! DID YOU JUST DROP YOUR KNIFE? RESPECT YOUR WEAPONS, YOU VAPID CUNT! PICK THAT SHIT UP, CLEAN IT AND SHARPEN IT!

No, no, no. It's not "One Requires the other" it's "Holy Shit, this anime focused on girls fighting with Tanks has pseudo-historically accurate models of tanks... that's hilarious! And Awesome!"

Being a fencer, I've got to say that it's a spectacle if you know what the fuck you're watching. Get good pleb.

>Get good pleb.

Wow you are a complete prick. Reminder: even Homer, one of the greatest poets in human history, vastly more important than your bitch ass (if he vanished, we lose a massive chunk of western literary canon, if you vanish we lose some spergy posts), felt the need to exaggerate the qualities of a fight to make them more entertaining and suitable for poetry.

So fuck off and realize that your tastes aren't universal.

There's a certain appeal of girls+military equipments.

As a fencer as well, I can say that it's not a spectator sport. It's fun to do, but watching it can get tedious and boring, even if you understand the sport, simply because a lot of the speed and subtleties just can't be experienced by anyone except the fencers.

It's a little like chess, where even if you have a deep understanding of the game, you're still just watching two people move pieces, all while you are trying to figure out 1/100th of what is going on through their heads and still falling short.

In the latter one's case it's magic, she literally uses her rifle as a scepter to conduct spells through. Only pleb mages use actual magic boolit.

Sorry, I didn't expect you to be fresh from Reddit. I'll be gentle.

Can you really not see the difference between historical depictions of combat from warrior societies (Homer, sagas, celtic epics) and this weird fixation on big weapons? One's a colorful - but still in a way sensible - glorification of fighting, the other's just fetish bait.

>World War 1
>Body armor
>Mags
Get out of the kitchen, private vagina.

>straight from Reddit

Probably been here longer than you, but realistic weapon wankers are the worst, always have been.

Not particularly, because they're part of the same basic idea: exaggerate qualities of the fight to make it more appealing as a spectacle. And Homer's overall point in the Iliad is largely not favourable to warfare, but still favours the exaggerated spectacle.

>fetish bait

Yeah, I mean Guts is pretty hot.

Engineers wore body armor in ww1 I think. Also most SMGs had detachable magazines.

>Cestree is a kind and gentle soul

>demonswringinghands.gif

I might be exaggerating a little :))
The hobby associated with the board we're in doesn't have much to do with spectators, though.

I guess I don't understand your point. I'm saying that historical depictions of combat are mostly believable, just with the exciting parts emphasized. Anime fighting - especially the bigass weapons - is so far divorced from reality to be totally unintelligible to someone who's not familiar with the tropes involved. If you're lumping those two things together then your description is so broad as to be totally meaningless.

Right. In addition to personally favoring elves over demons, Ribbon is the epitome of murderhobo.

Not that guy, dragonslayer is pretty cool because it's design isn't really based on the anime aesthetic even if it would be impractical in real life, also the main appeal of realistic weapons and realistic combat is the amount of immersion in provides I wouldn't say it's cooler

*it provides

One of the best parts about Dragonslayer, is the fact that it's a hugely impractical weapon, everyone says it a hugely impractical weapon, and then Guts just goes ahead and demolishes anyway.

The shock on the faces of the me seeing Dragonslayer for the first time is hilarious to me.

>it's design isn't really based on the anime aesthetic

Can you sit down and shut up already? if you don't understand anything, you probably shouldn't try to act like a know-it-all.

>historical depictions of combat are mostly believable,

Have you actually read what you tried to call "historical depictions"? You included Homer, which includes shit like Hector throwing a boulder and smashing the gates the Greeks erected to protect their ships, and literal Gods taking the battlefield. I don't even want to get into "sagas" and "celtic epics", which feature shit like giants and CĂș Chulainn even fucking glowing while he goes super saiyin and defeating entire armies by himself.

Colorful? Sure. Sensible? You're retarded.

Shit taste

>It's another "Stop liking what i dislike!" thread
>"Animufaaags!" "Realism waaankers!"

The real patrician tier is appreciating both.
Caesar tier is using both small weapon and a huge weapon suspended in the air by technology or magic, basically semi-autonomous swingy stabby drone.

This guy gets it. Lolis with fuckhuge weapons should fight alongside women with sensible arms.

Not everyone wants to fuck their mosin-nagant, /k/.

Exactly, we need more anvils!

Eh, you dont need to big weapon to take down a big target.

There are people who like girls with FALs

The best weapons are knifes and pistols

Usable in cqc and ranged distances

Try swinging your giant rifle or sword in an alleyway

>swinging a rifle
what did he mean by this?

also
>not having enough strength to swing through buildings

We're talking about the way combat is described, not the level of power the heroes in the stories possess. Go read Cu Chulainn's single combats again, you'll see what I mean. There's clearly a fantastical element but the fighting is intuitive and sensible, as opposed to media like DBZ where the fighting makes no sense and the way heroes react to blows follows no discernible pattern.

>Try swinging your giant sword in an alleyway

Just cut through the alley Kenpachi style

Say you've grappled someone.

With a knife you keep one hand on them, keeping them down, and then just slit their throat.

You can just shoot someone you are grappling with a pistol as well.

With a rifle and big sword you have to draw up with both hands, allowing a talented martial artist break your hold, and have to swing it.

There are stability problems, and the fact that carrying a massive load slows you down

Christ, what a faggot.

>:))
Fuck off.

:)))))

What does this thread think of my weaponfu?

If you're using pistols at rifle range, you're fucked.

Depends on the pistol

Plus it is ok to carry more than one weapon

Just have a normal sized rifle

>We're talking about the way combat is described

Yes. People glow, hurl boulders, cut people in half, and generally do dumb shit that makes absolutely no sense for them to then try and fight using mortal methods or means. These are superhumans, and it's ridiculous to see them masquerade as ordinary soldiers by using ordinary fighting styles that do not take advantage of their insane strength and abilities.

>the way heroes react to blows follows no discernible pattern.

Welcome to pot calling kettle black.

>the fighting is intuitive and sensible,

You keep saying shit like that, but the fantastic elements make what's "intuitive" and "sensible" about as "intuitive and sensible" as setting up scenes where toddlers are struggling to play checkers against each other and then randomly beating professional chess players in the next scene.

>Gravitational Beam Emitter
Sometimes you need a weapon that won't punch motorcycle sized holes through entire apartment blocks.

>Say you've grappled someone.
Why would i grapple when i have "fuck you" radius of several metres?

it better shoots 500 nitro express

you can shoot an ar 15 with one hand easily dumbass.

I'm not sure how the mechanics of real fighting makes giant weapons look less stupid regardless of if they're in use or not. Also spectacle is how we got emotionless acrobatic fights in the Star Wars prequels. Fuck spectacle.

Absolute heresy.

An ar-15 is a reasonable gun.

It's kind of long, but could be used in a pinch.

You can't shoot a minimum with one hand in a grapple

Yeah, if you're pretending giant swords can even be swung effectively at all you might as well pretend they can cut through walls and shit too since you've long abandoned the laws of physics.

>taking pride in killing a giraffe

Might as well go shoot cows in a farmers field for all the difference it makes.

What, when?

you dont grapple someone even if you were capable of carrying something like that..

you punch their head in with that 200 kg weapon

Flat is justice!