As the person who called XVG here first, and created awareness for it, I now advise you to sell

As the person who called XVG here first, and created awareness for it, I now advise you to sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SirSkyIl/status/944992379064471553?s=09
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/commit/795a48b533dc20a08cb058a9c2c044c662c44c8a
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just sold 100k. Ty for the tip sensi

Consider this a Christmas present

whats the fud about?

I made some decent gain with verge, always knew it was a shitcoin, kinda glad ppl finally realise it.
also, Twentya, you called it for a 1 week hold, why would you want us to think otherwise?

Tell us more. Will Bianance pump again, or 1000 sat the best we can do?

is at 1200 sat right now

I said hold until Wraith, and Wraith isn't out yet, so I'm revising my comment and saying sell now

All you manlets are retarded af for not buying at 800-900 sats. All you shouting Verge scam has never made a x2 in their lives. Been on biz for a while now, I've seen it before and I'll see it again...

wraith is to be released in 7 days dude

Hey twentya.
Do you have any predictions what McShill will pick tomorrow?
Also, thanks for the verge tip from back then and a merry (late) christmas to you.

Beacuse he wants people to pay for his inner circle, he's taking advantage of Mcafe's pump and dump despite telling people to sell at 130 about 3 months ago.

The post on reddit has been deleted because its fake fud.

Its going back up quickly niggers.

Are you retards still holding? They exit scammed, Wraith was lies, it’s all over. Cut your losses and get out

LMAO, at least you have some humour.

i don't mind paid groups, we are here to make money, a little contribution for money making advice is the least you can ask

Shit just went to 900 Sats and then mooned to almost 1400, I got out at 1350, took a loss, but fuck it.

Twentya is a huge pajeet. He just wants a better entry for his moon mission, but hes been waiting to shake out all the weak hands. I'm holding.

You called for a week hold you larping slut. A broken clock tells the correct time twice a day.

yeah, you're absolutely right, don't fall for this FUD and hold your bags tight my friend, we'll see new ATH on the morrow for sure.

Wraith has been promised and failed delivery many times over.

I sold. Made a small profit.

twitter.com/SirSkyIl/status/944992379064471553?s=09

any prediction on verges price tomorrow?

same bruh, i bought it way higher but we made it out. Too much stress with that coin, leave it be we coming up on other shit

Recent Lomo investor here, reminder to always do the opposite of what twentya says

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/commit/795a48b533dc20a08cb058a9c2c044c662c44c8a

the git got the commit in so release should be fairly soon

could make a few 100sats on the price but in the end nobody knows how much fud will be pushed until people finaly see through it

are you fucking autistic?
lmc hit 1k sats today
gtfo weak handed cunt

>today
>buy signal at 700 when it dipped to 300-400 for weeks

Ya you’re a fraud, I’d say you’re not even a whale and just a sadist tbqh.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

FUD: The post

twentya is the burst pump still happening? any chance it goes to 50c?

nope it's legit, do the diligence yourself instead of keeping your head in the sand

>github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/commit/795a48b533dc20a08cb058a9c2c044c662c44c8a

ahahahaha, non-techies are so gullible.
The whole commit is basically just Tor being updated to the latest version. Nothing wraith-related is in there, only a copy-paste of the new tor source code xD

it's a proven fake you dumb pajeet

This guy has played all of you! Him and his whale PnD group now have all your cheap XVGs!!

This man turned me on to VERGE and I IMMEDIATELY knew he was ONTO SOMETHING,

I TRUST his FUCKING judgement and I WILL do as he SAYS.

HE is a fucking CRYPTOGOD

ThinK ABOUt IT.

This guys is legit, already made me money every time he called a coin. I would recommend following what he is telling you now.

You called it 3 months ago and it pumped like 30% at the time and then went back down and didn’t do shit for months. Surely you can see that you can’t take credit for this moon.

tbqh, usually they tell you to buy more

i think he is right, verge doesn't smell right desu

you newfags obviously weren't around, but digibyte pumped hard back in april / may and it almost reached top 10, it then tanked hard down to sub top 80 and stayed there untill the recent boom

Kys namefag

Let's chat about why I sold Verge. Maybe it can save one of you.

1. John Mcafee is a paid shill, and doesn't add any value to a coin besides his ability to pump
2. Verge has great marketing, and some mediocre developers building the coin on dogecoin's mediocre codebase. Their skill is truly in marketing.
3. The top 10 holders control nearly 30% of Verge's 16B+ supply.
4. Verge is incredibly overpriced after these obscene gains.
5. Wraith protocol has been used as a hype marketing chip. They could miss their timeline for the 4th time. There could be a major flaw in their code. Either of these would be a total disaster; destroying the value and reputation of this coin.
5. Whales (I suspect, and cannot prove, that they are the founders exiting) have put up a $42M sell wall leading up to 2100 satoshi. The extra 25% gain wasn't worth the risk for me, personally.
6. Their coin is literally just a hype machine. It took me a while to see it. I was fooled. They have great marketing. A clean website. Constant releases. The CEO tweeted today announcing a "big partnership" with coinhouse.eu - a French exchange that strictly sells XVG for fiat currencies - with a 1.7 BTC trade volume. Presumably, this exchange is owned by Verge and is acting as another way for them to cash out - it is overinflated, the founders know it, and are exiting.

i want to sell...but it's going up

THis

XVG to hit $0.50 by EOY.

$5.50 EOY 2018

Fuck you I’m hodling

Any recommendations for ICX? too late to jump in?

I'm really skeptical about this coin.
A guy from HS told me about it and it jumped 300x in 2 days and now it's on a slow but steady decline.

I got 9000 so idk whether or not to sell and get the extra 1000$ I got out of it or hold.

you guys are fucking idiots. Use some common sense. The coin has a lot of FUD. Who knows if it's right or wrong. Looking at the commit - it's shit.

> jumped 300x

No, no it didn’t

Why hold your money in this coin that is super risky now. Go into SALT or ICX or CNC. Safe bets. Fucking idiots .

twentya i love you whats next ENG PRL? tell me I’ll legit suck ur dick