/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Cleaning Up Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, question time: If you had to eat one of the princesses, which one would you eat and why?

Bonus round: no farm animal princesses

Are you allowed to combine Armor and Crest Princesses from Gen 2 into Dullahan Princess while still in that gen? In case I wanted to go for 5 princess in that one gen to make the most of it.

On top of that, a bit of loophole abuse here. Is it possible to bring the "Free" dowry from Gen 1 and Expansion 1 into future gens because it explicitly states that they don't take up a slot in the cart?

After the first gen, you 'have' the dowry and they don't influence future slots.

No, as those are lust bonuses and you need to bring up their meters to access them.

IMO yes. The conditions for raising lust aren't specific nor is your stay in a given gen.

I would think to increase lust you would need to appeal to their fetishes.

I've got a good question for all of you people, if all the towers have princess shouldnt there be queens aswell?

Someone had to give birth to the princess, and a princess' mother is a queen in most cases (bastard children excluded of course).

Fudge or Candy?

Depends on the princess, the Crystal has her dad, Eversor drew Human's mom, and there was mention of Skeleton's necromancer father at some point. In most cases the princesses are in charge and the title is mostly for show, with the title of queen only being applied when the princess either marries you or has some kids with you

Oh right, I forgot about food based princesses.
Also, Who's Fudge?

Hi guys, can you please post here stationgirls fanart you have? I want to update the gallery. Thanks.

Well, just straight up owning the dowries after that is nice. Kind of messes up my plans though, see if I want to min-max dowries or princess now.

On the plus side, Armor starts at max lust, and Crest starts at 3/5 lust. And vis versa with Love, if I want to say love gives the bonuses.

Speaking of which, I think Duke's team was the one that did the non-lewd edition for the first Gen? Is there a chance of non-lewd editions coming out for Gatz's Gen 2 and 3? I want to mess around with it with a couple of friends, but Idk if I want to show them some of the super heavy fetish stuff in there.

Well, there's this.

This was posted two threads ago by Lamdba.
Honestly wasn't a huge fan of the stationgirls one. Don't know if it was more of none of the girls clicking with me, due to almost all of them being heavily based on their references, or if it was the varying quality of the art.

Virtual Girl was probably my favorite of the bunch.

Fudge princess, gen 3 exp

Human's Mom?

The Swallower of Swine

She reminds me of Rabbit Princess.

Hmmm, for Gen 1, I've got Ghost (both dowries) and Knight.
Can't decide between Golem or Drider. Only one, and none of their dowries. Thoughts Veeky Forums? Going more of a chivalrous route and not banging every princess I save.

>Gross Spider or Pure Golem

I'd say Golem, due to her not being as lewd as Drider is.

And the previous one

1. Faun-Monkey
2. Imp-Amazon
3. Dawn-Dusk Elf
4. Human-Yeti

1. Faun-Alien
2. Satyr-Succubus
3. Fairy-Sorceress
4. Human-Yeti

If anything, I'm just happy to see symbiote princess be at the top of the banner. It's fun seeing her get attention.

>Jester-dragon
>Monkey-faun
>Alien milf
>Kobold knight

I feel like Symbiote Princess needs a new color scheme even though she is one of my favorites still. She stands on her own as a good princess and without the current color scheme she could move away from being a reference too much. New color and face pattern could be good but it would take someone much better at art than me to make it look good.

Question, does Symbiote Princess have a Princess inside her or is she 100% Symbiote?

Her kingdom is a whole society of symbiote-carriers.

I think she's fine as is personally.

And I she definitely has a person under the symbiote, it says so on her card.

Hmmm... Yup, checks out. No two Princesses share the same component. Kinda tempted to start filling some of it out.

Non-spiderman alts

She is pretty good as is, but I think another color scheme could be better. Maybe yes maybe not.

Yeah I made double sure

Would anyone be adverse to me trying out a new variant of symbiote that may be significantly different from the current one?

Gosh! What a delight to see them all lined up like this!

I think her color scheme is fine, as it doesn't really resemble either Venom's or Carnage's. Although, a tweak in the body type might not hurt. And as for the face, I'd rather not change it, but if we did, I'd like it to resemble Carnage's face with the whole teeth blending into the face thing. One thing I'm not a huge fan of, though, is the texture of her body resembling Carnage, I'd prefer a smooth thing like Venom, maybe a stylized crown where the spider logo would be, extending and reaching around her body.

Not at all.

Do Symbote some justice. Give her a design that stands out without being obnoxious. You've done well with other fixes, especially my few creations (orphan, book, and levia, rip old design), so a Symbiote by you would probably look like a direct upgrade.

I would like to see an attempt. I think body shape is good but maybe coat of paint to make her more unique and less venom cause I think she works really good without needing reference stuff.

I'm half and half though if I think it will turn out good, but you're an artist so you can probably get a good looking design so I would like to see an attempt just to have an alt at least if you're up for it.

You know, seeing all three of them like this, her crown doesnt even have an detail on it, not even color. If Eversor is feeling up for a redesign, maybe include a little something to give the crown some detail.

Go ahead, just keep in mind there's a ton of symbiotes to draw from.

couldnt hurt

Here's a nightmare of a challenge for anyone willing to make a fusion; Dragon Queen + Primeval Princess. That would be interesting as shit.

>Four heads with separate colored crowns
>Middle head, wings, and joints are ethereal and pink

Tower Princess needs some love too.

DQ, PP, and TP could all use a good fusion but fusing one of them with another might be too much.

It'd be the most mary sue looking princess of all time!

Rather than fusions with each other, a 3-way fusion would be incredible.

>DQ + TP
>DQ + PP
>TP + PP
>The above three fusions = a new fusion of the three fusions combined

That was fun back then, and it'd probably be fun again.

I've been thinking about the future Cameo Gen and have put together a rough draft of some good candidates I think.

o Peach (Mushroom Princess II), Zelda (Wisdom Princess), Isabelle Animal Crossing (Secretary Princess), Wii Fit Trainer (Fitness Princess)

o Hanako Katawa Shoujo (Scar Princess), Puazi Incase Alien (Puazi Princess), Cteno Slugbox (Monster Princess), Ada Hushabyevalley (Alien Princess II)

o D.va (Mecha Princess), Cinderella/Disney (Wish Princess), Rem Re:Zero (Demon Princess II), Ahri LoL (Kitsune Princess II)

o Tsuyu MHA (Frog Princess II), Ryuko KLK (Scissor Princess), Madoka (Magical Princess), Bridget Trap Guilty Gear (Nun Princess II)

o Alice MGQ (Lamia Princess II), Eris MGI (Slime Princess II), Lala MM (Dullahan Princess II), Tohru (Dragonmaid Princess)

AKA How to get Eversor a heart attack

I definitely don't love the idea of changing her around, especially since she's the one thing I've made that's mostly still completely my design, but I'm not completely opposed to it. The big white eyes are non negotiable though.
The current version of her is what everyone originally thought was best when I presented these options

>Peach
Toadstool Princess
>Puazi, Cteno, Ada
That's a lot of literal who characters. Cameos should probably be a bit more recognizable, at least from some sort of media instead of OCs from random people.

Since it seems that Anime, Cartoons, and Video Games were included, also including a few non-mainstream ones, why not add a few more from those mediums?

>Ashi, Samurai Jack (Evil Princess II)
>Sedusa, Powerpuff Girls (Mimic Princess III?)
>Mikasa Ackerman, Attack on Titan (Sword Princess II, maybe something else)
>Nanachi, Made in Abyss (Rabbit Princess II)
>Jade, Beyond Good and Evil (Paparazzi Princess)
>Djeeta, Granblue Fantasy (Knight Princess II)
Just to name a few for each medium.

I approve of Bridget being the trap, I can't think of anyone better suited.

I seek completion of this chart. I thought the idea was bad before seeing it like this.

I think Puazi/Cteno/Ada are good candidates since they are pretty popular monster girls. So they fall into the monster girl cameo category instead of just popular waifu category.

As far as popular waifu categories go, they are probably way too many for one chart so I just did my best with what I know the best.

Not sure how they're popular. I follow monstergirl stuff, and I literally never heard of them until now.

As for adding another suggesion, this one just hit me; Kaban from Kemono Friends as Human Princess II, or whatever the next number is. She's not actually human, but she is human at the same time. Might not be the strongest suggestion since the west has shit taste and didn't like the show for whatever reason when we clearly have a boner for shows meant for little kids, but it's a witty one. Plus, she'd be easy to draw since she has so few features other than her backpack and torn hat.

Never seen this before. The last one is definitely the cream of the crop. The black around the white is the way to go for the face, but I wouldn't have the teeth white. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a crown logo on her chest. Also surprised she doesn't have any hair considering how many female symbiotes have some.

Holy balls this got re uploaded.

Just got back from Airsofting totally got anally ravaged,and and jizzed on 300 confirmed kills with a beefy pistol.

>hair
Fucking this. Bald looks bad in Towergirls style. At least a few tentacles would suffice. That's been my biggest complaint about Symbiote since it reminds me of those singers who shaved their heads and looked incredibly ugly as a result. It's a wonder what hair does for a girl.

>Bald looks bad in Towergirls style.
Eh, I wouldn't say that, Flayer looks great.

Flayer's sprite got changed, check the imgur

Oh great, she looks like shit now.

Eh i'd say its an improvement, shes based on the MGE version of the flayer, and Eversor even made sure to keep her mouth tentacles rather then just make her an animu girl

This was actually the very first rendition I did of symbiote princess, and she had a spider emblem with a little crown, but it was obviously too blatantly Venom.
And regarding the hair thing, it's something I'd be okay with adding if everyone really wants it. And to be fair, insect princess is basically bald other than the antennae, so it's kind of neat that symbiote is the only true bald princess.

Woah, this actually looks pretty cool and Diverse.
No, Ever, please do. She's honestly got the worst design on the chart, would love a bit of a re-deign.

How often does the booru update?

It mostly depends on when people remember it exists.

theres alot of towergirls art that isn't being achieved. is there someones who's assigned/ charge with uploading content

The art is rarely if ever uploaded, hell the /ic/ thread is constantly churning out new art but its barely ever saved, worse yet there really isnt an archive for the /ic/ threads so most of that art is prolly gone by now

Fireden has an archive.

Fireden? Link please?

That is a good start, keep going :)

Aye. Have to agree with Ento. Symbiote has probably one of my least favorite designs. It just clashes so much with the rest and stands out far too much. I'd be curious to see if it done in your style would be better.

I was initially hesitant at your proposal. Mainly because all the first station girls chart was, was just blatent references and felt really poor in terms of quality.
But seeing Hanako and Lala showed me you have quality taste, so I'll allow it.

>Ada
Im glad I am not the only one who knows about hushabyevalley. Really nice art, and excited for the comic to eventually come out.

Yo Brave the trash towergirls thread became a stationgirls thread

Maybe there is a subtle connection? Stationgirls in trash? :P

boards.fireden.net

in any case it seems its gonna collect stationgirls images for you
also someone brought up my gen so maybe that connections real?

Human
We're talking about eating them out right?
I want her generic, fat, pasty thighs wrapped around my face

Aww no goatblin

Silly user, she'd trump all the other gals and far overshadow them.

so is there any other place where they have archived pics of towergirls

Heretical Xenos faction build:
Tau and Kroot
Cuddles
Cultist-chan
POWER FIST (or Stun Maul, medical Servitor, Chitin Chunk shield, and Melta Bombs if you've got a weak backhand)

Okay, so concerning Symbiote Princess: if we were ever to do a redesign of her, a couple things I'd like to see:
>smoothed out texture
>crown on the chest, two points extending over her shoulders and the middle going up toward her head, becoming the color around her Carnage-like face
>maybe a breast reduction so the crown can show up better
>big, wavy hair like most of the female symbiotes have
>keep the purple and black color scheme

I guess the other ending of happened then.

but the thing is they are trying to get away from the spiderman reference

Honestly, I'd be fine with her getting wavy hair, cartoon venom shading (black with color highlights), and a crown pattern. Though, she needs a crown on her head since that's a princess thing. It'd feel wrong with no crown on the head.

Can we please get away from the spiderman reference? it's kinda the entire reason her design was so shit.

How the fuck are you going to distance her from Spiderman when she is litrally Symbiote Princess? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of having "Literally X as a princess", but I feel Symbiote is separate enough to not qualify for Cameo Gen.

...because Spiderman did not create Symbiotes?

Update on Jester. Major overhaul on bg, since it was bothering me. Also, thanks to those who replied to my previous question, the feedback was appreciated and satisfied my curiosity. Thanks!

Head's kinda big

Head's kinda small

I draw every Princess' head in a superposition of both large and small states. If you wanna know what size they are, you'll have to collapse the wave function for each Princess' head. Unfortunately, if you know the size you will have no knowledge of the cuteness, given the Towergirls Uncertainty Principle.

Maybe not the original idea from which the idea of symbiotes draw from, but it certainly made "Symbiotes" a thing, the fuck are you talking about?

It seems a lot of people want to change symbiote princess, and that saddens me.
I'd be okay giving her hair of some sort, maybe like pic related, but all I ask is that 3 things remain the same

Her large white eyes
Sharp teeth
and her boob size

I mean, the eyes and teeth are a given. You can't take those away or else it's a totally lost point. As for her tits, and this is purely an opinion, they lare a bit too large for the character's art. Disproportionately so. A bit of a reduction so they don't look like balloons would be perfect.

...You just admitted I was right, then immediately asking me what I was thinking.
I can guarantee the third one.

Again, amazing progress, ionk. Love the shine~

The eyes might be tricky, but if we can change the shape of them, I think we can keep all three while nixing the out of place spiderman reference.

Not the other guy, but "s"ymbiotes are not a Marvel idea or property, but a term in biology, whereas "S"ymbiotes are most definitely created by Marvel, first introduced in the Secret Wars series, on Battleworld.

So I actually already like the current design of symbiote, I just bring this up because making her more unique and less spiderman would be better for chart overall if the redesign is good.

Breast size is a must or riot! But I also like the current facial features and pose.

What I would change is the color scheme to maybe a more pinkish style. Softer, not jagged like the carnage one. Better crown and I also like the crown symbol on chest idea if it does not get in way of breasts.

One thing to consider as I am writing this, if we change Symbiote too much then her lust bonus and landmark might need a color update.

Oh, ok, that makes complete and udder sense, thank you, I can see why that other guy got confused.

What's wrong with the purple?

Wait, if we're talking about some art in Gen 5 to change, could we also update the art of Edgy-, Mummy- and Unicorn Princess? The art of the other princesses is fine but these three bug me out somehow.

I think the color is the thing making it closest to the spiderman symbiotes

There aren't really a lot of purple symbiotes. The only one I can think of off the top of my head would be Scorn. I don't think making her pink is gonna change much.

Yeah, I don't really see the problem with purple either.

Venom is typically black or blue, but I guess it could be argued that the Ultimate Venom is shaded purple.

The only real purple symbiotes are Agony and Scorn, and they are not popular at all