What's the most patrician pairing, and why is it CasterMale x MartialFemale?

What's the most patrician pairing, and why is it CasterMale x MartialFemale?

Paladin Male x Paladin Female

It is the most Good and Just pairing possible.

>No alchemist in either of those pairings

It's like you don't want a lover with an extra arm

>why is it CasterMale x MartialFemale?

Because you have a musclegirl/manly woman fetish and you're a faggot wish fulfillment casterfag neckbeard.

>patrician pairing
NoblexNoble

Not even a speck of any plebian "adventurer" blood in the pairing.

It's haughty and smug princess x lowborn and rough-mannered mercenary

Of course he is, who would dispute it? He's still right though.

MartialLoli x RogueMale

You literally cannot top this

close. it's willful, determined yet untested princess x jaded veteran barbarian warrior.

HumanMaleFighter x BrownTomboyChristmasCakeElf

Your move, user.

cute drow male x cute wood elf male

Cleric and fighter, any genders.

cute wood elf male x burly human ranger

that was a good thread

This, indisputably

Who draws these dragons crown images again?

The best pairing is martial male and caster female. This represents and aligns better with traditional gender roles since men often are the ones doing physical work such as hunting while women, who are physically weaker on average, stay behind and help by doing stuff like collect fruit or watching the young.

You're both wrong, its sheltered but dedicated prince x experienced and mature dame knight

>CasterMale x MartialFemale
UNF

Female Cleric x Male Paladin
They're strong in combat, heal each others wound, and are cute in general.
Then they strip off all that armor and have wild sex. their throes of passion include praises to their deity

Go on...

That's boring and been overdone though.

Maybe they met while adventuring.
Better yet, they grew up together, training/learning in the same church.
Maybe they practice chastity, but still are deeply devoted to each other/share romantic feelings for one another.
Better yet, maybe she loves it when he uses healing hand and fondles her at the same time cause it tingles like you wouldn't believe

Shit son, that's actually really fuckin' good.

And it'd be real good fuckin' when they both receive a vision from their god basically giving them holy permission to forsake their vows for each other.

"Carnality with another of the cloth is not carnality at all, my children. Find solace in one another for there are dark times ahead."

Dammit, I'm getting emotionally attached to fictional characters in a Veeky Forums thread that aren't even NPCs.

Imagine the enormous grins on their faces as their eldest cleric declares them man and wife in the eyes of Pelor. The sheer joy on their faces as they kiss, not for the first time, but for the first time as a true pair. Their bard friend makes his jokes, sings his songs. The barbarian does his best to not let anyone see him tear up from joy. The ranger passes on the dancing, but congratulates them all the same.

A beautiful joining, approved of by their deity.

And you're right, it'd be good fuckin'.
You ever date a religious person who was also really hot? Getting alone time with them is a gift. They have a rockin' body, but they either don't get to use it often, or they're shy and anxious about it. I need to slow down, this is a sfw board...

You and me both mate, you and me both.
BRB, writing a smutty short story and putting it on Amazon self-publishing.
Probably not really, but it's nice to think about.

It's obviously fighter male x rogue male.

Beauty x Beast

A dragon x his horde

This, but only if she's willful and domineering (but also caring) and he's quiet and loyal (but also protective).

Stern, wise but affectionate male Cleric x Bubbly cute and flirty Female Rogue

Counterpoint: A Stern, wise but affectionate female Cleric x Bubbly cute mischievous young male Rogue.

I can accept that

Elf slave x Human

>The male cleric is awkward, stoic, bookish and grew up sheltered
>The female knight is overly protective of him and treats him like he's made of porcelain
>The male cleric grows contemptuous of her, thinking she's patronizing him for not being as strong as she is
>The female knight is 2pure to properly express her affection
>Even though everyone around them can smell the sexual tension and treats them like a couple
>In the end the male wizard ends up behaving like a tsundere

>The male knight is overly ambitious and HOT-BLOODED
>Tends to get himself in trouble a lot
>Requires more than a little of the female wizard's firepower (both literally and figuratively) to get out of it
>She listens to his stories about how he could totally take out that entire orc village by himself with a placid smile
>Knows exactly how to get to the male knight, can often talk him out of his more risky/retarded ventures
>Lets him have his way sometimes because she thinks it's cute

>The female cleric takes care of the paladin's wounds whenever he gets himself wounded while trying to uphold justice, protect the weak and all that good paladin shit
>It always gets awkward, as healing his wounds requires physical contact
>Both try to avoid eyecontact
>If their eyes meet by accident, they both look the other way and pretend nothing happened
>Both would describe their relationship as purely professional, everyone else can see they're both desperate for the other's attention

>Human noble widower buys a teenage brown elf amazon slave to look after his infant son
>He's an isolated little dork, always has his nose in the books and refuses to go outside
>Elf slave drags him into the outside world kicking and screaming, teaches him how to hunt and scavenge
>They often stay from his father's estates for days if not weeks
>Ten years later, the noble's son has become strong and skilled
>The brown elf proposes to complete his ascent to manhood

>35 Replies
>not a single good idea

Matsu-sensei

>boring
anything is boring if the person writing it is shit

and it's worth mentioning that most attempts at subverting fictional conventions end up completely trite

Female Brawler x Female Warrior

Who are also sisters.

A boy and his dog.
[spoilerNot lewd, just friends.[/spoiler]

aaand I fucked up the editing

>A girl and her dog.
>Not lewd, just friends.

I WILL FUCKING KI-
...you know what? Why the fuck is Veeky Forums even so easily upset over this? Why did this become the meme it is today? There are events in anime/manga that make this shit look tame.

Burly Martial Male x Thicc Martial Female

Its more-so a heartjerking moment tham a meme. Can we not feel in empathetic about it?

Dominant female paladin x submissive caster male
Specifically an evil caster

Women can't fight.

We're talking about a world of dragons and orcs. If we stretch our suspension of disbelief this far, women not being utterly incompetent pieces of shit isn't that major a leap.

drow male warlock x orc male barbarian

You're right, women capable of fighting is a total fantasy. I misspoke.

Shota Noble and his Dominant Yandere Maid, who also is his Bodyguard.

I bet girls really like you

Say it to a 8 feet gnoll that just bit your arm off.

If we're comparing "ability to pierce dragon-scale with a spear" and "Ability to fight a 1v100 circumstance" I think that 99% of both men and women will fail that task regardless.

Your fetish is a Poor man's attempt to cover up an overwhelming mommydom and SS fetish. You're pathetic and vile

Sorry user. The most patrician pairing is goblin x elf.

Serious, no-nonsense driven womanXgood natured, humorous, laid back man is my favorite.

I have a serious fetish for melting the ice queen's heart.

Wait a minute
You niggas are just shipping your players' PCs, aren't you?

"I want more followers. Start making them."

Then they see a vision of their god giving them the Buddy Christ thumbs up.

Most patrician pairing that I ever played - my character was a common girl who'd dreamed all her life of becoming a knight like from the stories her mother, a baker, used to tell her - a real, true knight, a chivalrous one who wanders the world as an errant, goes on adventures and helps people, not just one who kills for some lord or other. She eventually found a lady knight willing to take her on as a squire, similarly common-born, one who saw a lot of herself in the young woman. The squire got to travel the world with her knight, righting wrongs and fighting for good causes.

Doing this, the squire met a dark-skinned, roguish girl from a desert continent. Older than the squire, she'd spent much of her life as a dune bandit before fleeing her home and starting a new life as a mercenary. As a mercenary, she served one of the squire's sworn enemies as hired muscle. Once she was free of her service, the two met again. Rather than coming to blows, the former bandit asked the squire on a date.

Over the next year of play, the two of them fell in love. The squire, with her chivalrous principles and kind heart, helped reform her rough, roguish lover into an honest, just person, who left the life of a cutthroat behind and settled to be a blacksmith - one who forged the armour and weapons that her true love would go on to use once she was knighted. The bandit turned blacksmith supported her brave knight all the way, used her streetwise to get her clueless, honourable lover out of tricky situations, fixed every shattered blade and dented breastplate. Gave her something to fight for and strive to protect.

They both made each other better people. It just worked beautifully.

Pfft, nobles are just the grandchildren of successful adventurers

kekked, underrated

Reena and Gaudi?

Male Duergar x Female Drow odd couple, wandering the Underdark after being exiled from their respective homes. Bicker incessantly, but have each others backs.

Good taste.

If you can't post one yourself, then you might just be a person who can't enjoy this kind of stuff.

Because you can still preach your great intelect and euphoria while still being lazy and weak in the protection of someone who'd actually like you.

>implying Veeky Forums actually plays games

Extremely rigorous stern paladin X young rogue he saved from a life of bantitism after rightfully ending his captor/gang

Rogue turns into perfect trap waifu much to the concern of the paladin

Ex-templar, male human fighter X male Tiefling Rogue-monk.

Yes, from my group. Heart breaking though, tiefling is straight and the human's not.

Sorta. It's like shipping, but instead of specific characters, it's a vague outline of those characters.

>cute wood elf male x burly human ranger

he loves a woman who can kick his ass.

0w0 Woman? Who said anything about a woman

I met an old lady who once took Chuck Norris in a fight.

>tfw I just realized I'm 1 degree of separation from not just da ahnold but also chuck norris.

who said anything about the ranger being a man besides this other user?

It sure is fun to use your imagination, huh user?

Fighter Male x Fighter Female husband and wife

She favors finnese using a bow and rapier for close combat, he's a classic sword and board man. They constantly flirt on the battlefield by saying sickening swwet things, or calling out thier kill counts as they cover each other's backs.

Transmutation Wizard x Illusion Wizard

Imagine all the crazy shit they could get up to in the sack

>still pushing the "bows and rapiers for low-strength characters" meme

SHE JUST WON'T LEAVE

>Thinking its not glorious FFM threesome, archer girl, mage girl and Manbarian.

What if the wife is actually the stronger one?
What if she's also the husband?

user, no

Male Rogue with a penchant for strategy and tactics and likes to expend as little resources as possible so as to not put anyone in risk x hot blooded Female Paladin who wants to act as soon as possible and save as many as she can because it's the right thing to do.

That's the true patrician option.

Lawful Rogue Male x ChaoticCasterFemale

>9/10
>would pull from underneath the Iron Curtain and introduce to the joys of open market

Fuck, that's amazing.

That sounds like a great start to Out of the Abyss, with the couple jailed for miscegenation.

you're describing Daenarys and Daario

apathetic, overly blunt, borderline-tsundere shrin priestess and sticky-fingered, oblivious, cheerful as fuck witch
fiery-tempered, slightly-dense, rough-and-tumble embodiment of a phoenix and cheerful, dependable, shy grilled eel vendor
kappa tinkerer and red kappa tinkerer who happen to be half-sisters
cheerful, slightly dumb, bubbly mermaid and serious yet kind, easily flustered werewolf

Been binging too many 2hu doujins.
Send help.

>fiery-tempered, slightly-dense, rough-and-tumble embodiment of a phoenix and cheerful, dependable, shy grilled eel vendor

I like this pairing too, but Mystia is canonically NOT dependable.

>The brown elf proposes to complete his ascent to manhood

I don't want to like it, but I do

Like I said, man. Binging waaaaaaaay too many doujins.
Also Muscular oni and Jealous elf are good.

-3 STR

>not orc m x elf f

>"I'd rather have a death-curse put on me"

Yes, but MY grandfather did it back when adventuring meant something. These upstarts today have never had to face anything like he did.

>WHOAH WHY DOES HE HAS DIFFERENT TASTES THAN ME? HE MUST BE A GAY FAT NECKBEARD LOSER

I hate how when this got popular, the plot was ripped off for a shitty clone manga with a generic moe artstyle and massively less compelling characters.