twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you such a faggot?

Fucking minotaur queer, fight me.

Grey Knights are superior

You and what Chapter

Holy shit
Fucking destroyed

He's used to it, being a lamenter fag and all

I'd tell you to go home, but the Minotaurs looted the ship you came on.

Stone-cold.

>glass breaking

youtube.com/watch?v=5gwEzysrU_k

would make a good redneck marine chapter

Give back our strike cruisers.

Savage.

They need to able to talk and communicate with each other on the battlefield, so they can't run around with all the high lords' dicks in their mouth.

Ahhhh snap

You queer little shitstain, I don't need my mates to back me up to get in a scrap, why don't you go back to sucking on the high lords' tits you team-killing milksop

My scouts could whoop anyone in your chapter, and I can whoop my scouts

bruh you got btfo and will never recover. just accept your loss and move on like you always do.

Sorry, our attrition is high due to our many years fighting against the enemies of the imperium, although you wouldn't know about that would you brother?

we got a wardfag

just wait. One day the minotaurs'll overstep their boundaries, maybe they pick a fight with the wrong chapter, maybe they kill an inquisitor. Either way, they'll have gone too far, and the'll be branded excommunicatae traitoris. On that day, I will be happy to see the Lamenters crushing their fortress monastery to dust under the weight of vengeance.

Will /ourguy/ Girlyman give them the boot?

In all odds he'd probably look and say
>huh, didn't think that the High lords had a chamber militant...better just get rid of that rubbish real quick

...Yeah. Minotaurs. Definitely.

>Lamenters don't get Primaris marines

says who? There's not 1 chapter preestablished in fluff already that has definitively had "no primaris marines" for it yet

holy shit

My spiritual liege is back, so maybe I'll have a viable codex this time.....

I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't get them since Primaris were as far as i know issued to most chapters and the fact that the Minotaurs use to get better toys due them being the High Lords' bitches (which then again is likely to change with Our Spiritual Liege giving the boot to most of them)

It was them alright

>Minotaurs get stamp of approval for penitent acquisition of Lamenters' flagship
>"Wait, where did it go?!"

Ready for round 2 big boy?

>"Fuck this shit I'm Audi"
>jumps out airlock

>seperatist traitor wants to lecture what is and isn't an enemy of the Imperium
That's rich. Almost as rich as the Minotaurs have gotten by righteously seizing the assets of renegade and heretic chapters after stepping on their necks.

>didn't think that the High lords had a chamber militant
The Imperium is the High Lords chamber militant. They're the absolute rulers and joint commanders in chief of the Imperial military. Only Inquisitors are technically beyond their command. Space Marines are an Adeptus and are therefore bound to obey them.

So did we ever figure out why the Lamenaters did not come to defend Baal?

>"this anime girl represents me"
>calling anyone else a faggot

Is that vorenus and pullo?

What's rich is that you've been foolish enough to earn the hatred of the Ultramarines and its successors. Now it is only a matter of time before their Primarch sees that you are not but mindless rabid dogs made from traitor geneseed. The unmarked graves you will receive shall the only mercy you deserve.