When did you realize that 40k is absolute trash...

When did you realize that 40k is absolute trash? It's practically just warhammer fantasy copy and pasted into a space-age universe by a group of incompetents who cherry picked and failed at it

>dwarfs don't belong in a space-age universe

>but elves, orcs, super psychic toad men, gods, demons, and genetically engineered werewolves riding wolves into battle do belong in a space-age universe

Also models and books designed and wrote with the skill and at the rate of drunk retarded children being sold in droves for rediculous amounts of money tells you a lot about its fan base, I honestly don't know which is worse, star wars or warhammer as they both eat shit as far as being able to take them seriously

I was pretty pissed off quest threads back then.
But oh how i miss them. At least bait thread didnt make it past 10 posts.

Why you so salty about it?

The goods ones TRIED to tell you idiots.

I haven't ever seen a person under 20 at my local GW. Ever.

>It's practically just warhammer fantasy copy and pasted into a space-age universe

It took you 30years to figure that our? It was obvious on day one.

Because only the dregs of the hobby (and I don't just mean 40K) play in store.

Everyone else is playing at home or at clubs. If you're the sort of person that won't be welcome at a club or at someone's home then you have to play in store.

>Because only the dregs of the hobby
Whoa mind you dont cut yourself with all that edge!

Hey, does anyone remember that one post a few months back? The one where the guy called out the entirety of 40k as being autistic, and the mods publicly Permabanned him for it?

> It's practically just warhammer fantasy copy and pasted into a space-age universe

No, really?
Nice investigative skills there Columbo

Nothing edgy about it at all. The people that play in store are children and people that aren't welcome anywhere else. Why else would you be playing there?

Italianfag here,here only under 20 kids,rarely someone over18,a couple a time a year some oldfag appear.

Here a photo.

>Why else would you be playing there?
Because it's easy? Because it's a cool place that runs events? Because it's a place people know they can meet other players? Because Warhammer clubs don't exist everywhere in the world? Because most players like to play where they pay? Because rather than having a game table in your house, which not everyone has the convenience of it, it's nice to go to a place that has tables and terrain already? I don't know what your perception of a game store is, but all the ones I know are the meeting places for games and gamers. Some people meet in their homes but those are the awkward guys who don't get along with the rest of the community.

...fully half of those people are over twenty.

Not everyone lives in the UK, buddy.

>having tables and terrain is hard.
Ah, so you're poor, lazy or both. Fair enough.

>I don't know what your perception of a game store is, but all the ones I know are the meeting places for games and gamers.
Games stores are where the people that aren't welcome to play anywhere else play.

The setting is the best part. The Calixis sector is in my top five favorite campaign settings, easy.

I realized that the game Warhammer 40k, on the other hand, was atrociously bad after about a year of Warmahordes.

Not because Warmahordes is a particularly good game (it's okay), but because it exposed so many of the flaws of 40k (lack of granularity combined with density and the codex system being the primary offendors) that I'd never noticed for no reason other than it was the only game I'd ever played.

I applaud your efforts in managing to throttle back your chortling, vitriolic glee for an entire two minutes. Still, 3/10, and only that high because you've tried two avenues of attack.

I'm neither of those people but there is a perception that GWs particularly are not much more than crèches, and you're better going to the club for a game and maybe a beer.

Clubs are, by far and away, the minority outside of the UK; in addition, most things I would call 'clubs', especially on the west coast, meet at the local game store.

OP isn't wrong, but he fails to realize that people really, really love stupid shit.

If you dont play they are doing pretty good job to make so many people bich abouout it. Only poorfags bich about gw user