In light of recent moon missions, EOY predictions anyone? Methinks about $0.2 until dead sometime in January

In light of recent moon missions, EOY predictions anyone? Methinks about $0.2 until dead sometime in January

50c EOY

More like $0.5 and $1 by May.

$0.50 EOY once trading starts on Okex

t. I sold REQ for 500 sats 2 months ago.

I bought your bags, they've been pretty heavy but I'll make you proud dad.

Why the fuck would it go from 30 to 20 cents?

45 cents by EOY

OP failed grade 3, he couldn’t understand fractions and decimals. Let him be

Oh fuck. I wasn't paying attention and my 47k sell order went off. I would have absolutely moved that had I been looking at the happenings just now.

Time to hyperventilate for 6 hours as I hope it comes back down.

You should be fine, Okex has p much no trading going on except on BTC ETH LTC. It went up to 4700 few hours ago and then dropped to like 4200.

Yeah I'll PROBABLY be fine, but that doesn't change how uncomfortable I'll feel for the rest of the day. I don't like trying to call the top of a wave, I put my order well above the current market in hopes a whale buys in to accumulate and my order goes off.

Had I been paying attention I probably would have set it to 49k or 50k. 47k was not a safe sale and the potential gains are not worth this stress.

>had a chance to get back in even and didn't take it
Welp, time to kill myself.

F O M O
O
M
O

Every time I do that it dumps within 30 minutes >:(

Newcomer here. Is it rational to sell at 0.37c and buy back at 0.32/33c back and forth for a while (thus few days)?

Nope but you have to be careful.

1. Don't get emotionally attached to the coins
2. Buy when coin is at relatively low price in it's recent period
3. Put a sell order at ~20% less than 24h high
4. Put a buy order at the price you got coins (or less if you feel confident)

If the buy order goes through, you just got some free coins. If it doesn't, just walk away and look for some other trades. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Thank you guys. Gonna experiment with that a little bit.

whens it going to dip?

You've got to be really carefully. OKEX listing means there will be less chance to pump and dump, since it's becoming a more mature and highly lubricated marketplace.

hey i wanna ask you something. lets say i'm buying a coin that's worth 50 satoshis.

i want to sell it at 70 satoshis but also want to go to bed so would like to set a sell order at 30 satoshis to minimize losses.

how do dis on binance? when i set a sell of any kind, it removes the coins from my account so it doesn't give me the option to set a sell order for a high simultaneously with a low. hope that made sense. merry christmas!