One of the biggest VCs on the planet and an early investor in FB just acknowledged the potential of VeChain...

One of the biggest VCs on the planet and an early investor in FB just acknowledged the potential of VeChain. If you don't have a position you are seriously straight up retarded and should quit crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?context=3
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7m0u3l/vitalik_investor_in_vechain/drqo77u/
bloomberg.com/profiles/people/20079026-vitalik-buterin
i.imgur.com/5ysscg1.png
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitse-launches-blockchain-based-vechain-platform-teams-up-with-pwc-1480445198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any upcoming event?

they lied about vitalik so thats a bad start already dont u think?

where might i acquire?

Binance
11616083 Is my ref

They lied? It wasn't some random dude? Why would they do that?

>no source about anything
>no idea who any of them are
>expects people to invest their easy earned crypto money on such vague information

easy come easy go

i dont know if it was them or some random dude but i think it was them;

No the fuck you don’t stop trying to spread this bullshit retard, team never once said he was an advisor investor or anything and you know this

"In the whole process of evolving, our technical team got many supports from lots of great leaders, like the founder of the Ethereum- Vitalik...We feel grateful and appreciate of your open mind and the passion to the technology innovation" —— VeChain Development Plan

Stop trying to FUD it was some random retard on reddit who said it get your facts straight

They were advised by him, he even said it himself. Nothing to do with him being part of the team

hahaha you just buried yourself kid

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?context=3

he probably said, "cool project" 6 months ago and they ran with it like every other ICO does

Damn. op seems like an instagramer on Veeky Forums, tryin to shrill, and it looks extra sad.

Agreed. Stay away from VEN for now. The whole thing seems sketchy.

if they clear this up I'll go balls deep but otherwise this is going on my shitlist

The FUD is strong with this one.
Stay poor faget

read the fucking reddit post. It's vitalik's account you bagholding pajeet

chink
its a chink coin try to keep up

it's on official Q&A on VEN reddit you retard. not some random retard

Dont bother OP, biztards prefer to invest in scamcoins like verge instead of actual good projects. This much retarded FUD means this is a good buy. Always do the opposite of what/biz says.

Vitalik said he was not an investor or an advisor. The reddit poster deleted the post and said he was mistaken.
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7m0u3l/vitalik_investor_in_vechain/drqo77u/

Vitalik is a partner at fenbushi capital. The picture is accurate.
bloomberg.com/profiles/people/20079026-vitalik-buterin
i.imgur.com/5ysscg1.png

Fenbushi capital has invested in VEchain. The reddit poster jumped the gun and assumed that since vitalik is a partner at fenbushi and fenbushi is invested into VEchain then vitalik must be advising on vechain. He admitted his mistake. took me less than 5 minutes to piece it together.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitse-launches-blockchain-based-vechain-platform-teams-up-with-pwc-1480445198/

correction, bitse invested in vechain not fenbushi.
Reddit op was an autistic sperg who saw vitalik and vechain on the same webpage and assumed

bump