Will we recover back to 20k again? Or will we stay @ 13-14k?

Will we recover back to 20k again? Or will we stay @ 13-14k?

20k by eoy, been saying this for ages.

eh, honestly sitting at 12-14k is fine by me. Let the alts breathe a bit.

Nah, it's just a quick correction and then off to 100k. That's how markets work.

breathe? they are attacking the king ffs

I've gotten out of Bitcoin a little with a fairly large investment in XRB, $1k in ICON, and soon to be another $1k in ENG.

Still keeping at least 0.75 BTC bc I could see another moon incoming soon.

ENG is a solid buy, ICON seems like a great choice, a little pricey for me rn -- may buy on a dip but I'm doubting I'll see one before it hits SK.

What are your thoughts on COSS? Been shilled here a bit but it seems a decent grab / undervalued.

Based

Considering bitcoin got to its high prices by being functional, and it's no longer functional. Its days are numbered. Decreasing use, increasing difficulty, increasing tx fees. It's all pointing to a catastrophic failure in the near future.

I bet if there wasn't a safe alternative for miners to switch to(bch), they wouldn't be increasing their mining production as much as they have been. Only a matter of time before market sentiment catches up with reality, miners switch completely from BTC, and the network freezes in time.

seems logical, but is it going to happen in near future?

I think within 2018. I can't hold majority BTC anymore like I always used to, I look at the number of unconfirmed transactions and I feel sick. I look at what LN is supposed to do, and it's highly connected, high liquidity hubs who will benefit. No different from a banking system. I see what bitcoin was meant to be and I look at everything now and I can't believe it's gotten so bad. I'm still bullish on crypto, but I'm beyond bearish on bitcoin. I hope BCH can salvage the bitcoin name.

Hopefully just a slow sideways bleed out for like a month or year or decade while Superior alts lowkey moon while normies keep deciding whether to buy litecoin instead of bitcoin.

you sound like you are 12 years old and just heard about bitcoin

Most people on this board are, unfortunately

I wonder when corecucks will wake up to the fact that they are being had. Segwit should have been a hint but then you doubled down and claimed it wasnt the core devs fault but eval exchanges. Wake up you idiots. You are being /played/.

Biggest whales, the twin cucks, are extremely bullish and hodling. See their newest interview.

you roger ver dicksucers can fagg around as much as you want, fact still is that if btc shits the bed, everything in crypto will shit the bed, and we have seen that in the last days while btc was eating shit, all the alts and bch included were eating double the shit.

my meme analysis says that if the price falls out of the triangle, we are all going to go back to wagecucking....yee eavene bcashies...

BTC is still king and if btc dies we are all going to die....

BTC future is as a store of value, the other coins will take on function.

Nothing wrong here.

cool story. bitcoin cash will eventually reach parity with bitcoin core.

You have the CBOE. Look at futures, pay attention to volume of contracts sold. If a bunch of contracts are being purchased at today's price it's likely bullish. If no one is buying, it's bearish. This is over simplified, but these contracts are worth much more than any opinion on here. Figure out how oil majors use oil contracts, apply that to Bitcoin futures.

Bitcoin Cash will reign supreme

cool, so they can die together while a real coin that doesn't need regular blocksize updates can take over

$83 within 2 weeks. Mass suicides incoming.

You’re a fucking idiot. Kys

It WILL be $20k. Especially once the guys that went to ETH safe haven realize ETH won't moon until BTC does something.

link?

much love. If you think you can ignore Chi town traders now that they are in the game you're gonna lose a lot of money.

I have 16k. I only have normiebase(i use gdax). Is it safe to buy back in, cuz im holding usd at the moment but am unsure if we're out of the woods yet

I hope that is true or I will have to commit sudoku.

Google

You mean seppuku, right?

will the flippening happen before BTC dies or should I wait with buying into alts because they might be heavily discounted soon?