I hope you all are accumulating cheap. Hasn't done it's first moon mission yet

Also seeded by Y Combinator. It's priming for new highs. Still time to accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

poc.quantstamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill me on that coin user

there wont be a moon because QSP HAS NO USE CASE unless you start working for the project then you get paid in QSP and airdrops of audited contracts/tokens

for trading and just hodling its a shitcoin

seconded. Why this over REQ?

What was with that proof of care bullshit?

Looking forward to the reaction once the REQ airdrop happens. This shit will go parabolic. RIP only having 4k but ill cope.
The airdrops are for holders of QSP if they have them in their wallets. it's PoH.

Tell me more ? I'm holding this coin for so long now and it's not doing anything.. I'm still in the green tho..

Seeded by Y-Combinator. Their purpose is to provide auditing for smart contracts. Large institutions that start using smart contracts will need heavy security and audit so its contracts are sound, especially when they are self-executing. You have big blockchain firms supporting it like Quoine and Request Network. People will complain that tokens won't be useful but auditing and accounting is a huge business, especially in automation because security is even more important. in short, it's undervalued

I skipped this one because the token seens quite literally useless. It's not gonna survive a bear market

PoH has been canceld there is now PoCv2 and thats it

i checked it out when they announced first there would be dividends but its bullshit
check the poc.quantstamp.com/

if you still think you will get dividends on your investment i urge you to research your shit before you get really badly burned

thats the explaination for what the company does but not the token

the token is NOT a share of the company and NOT a security
you could pay with it for an audit as far as i understand from the website but thats it

it is true that the company is valuable BUT THE TOKEN IS NOT CONNECTED TO THIS companys value

please dyor

meh, I'm still 116% up in satoshis. I didn't know POH was cancelled though but oh well. Only got 4k in cold storage anyway so its no biggie.

they are going to have to burn some tokens to make something like that viable.

Having thousands and thousands of smart contracts a day audited by their automated softtware could make the coin quite valuable. It's value is something that grows as the smart contract space grows.

good on you
i had invested in it with the expectation of dividends/airdrops for hodl and the immature ceo had me feel scammed. wouldnt want that for anybody even biz

burning tokens doesnt do shit if there is no value to back the token. i can create a token too and say i burn half of it. then you could get half of nothing woohoo

>could make
the company not the token itself
why would any sane person go the long route to invest in the tokens of the company to just pay 1 audit? there are several better ways to pay and a token wouldnt be the first choice in any.

I was in it and then they released that proof of care shit. Sounds gay as fuck. Plus you gotta hold their shitty ERC20 tokens (which at this point in crypto don't mean anything) for atleast 6 months before they send you some of their earnings from auditing? Sounds like a huge clusterfuck

Honestly, this project is just a bunch of young kids starting a crypto who are just rolling with it.

Then you got that one bitch with the robo arm who does their "marketing" AKA make one logo and then probably gets millions of these shit tokens only to dump on me? No thanks.

Msqrd23?

?

ok so basically half of the QSP tokens that are being used for the audits will be burned. meaningn thaat the token value is based around companies wishing to purchase an audis off QSP and the token supply being reduced every time this happens. So there is some token value there but it will take years really and is also dependant on traders taking tokens out of circulation limiting the supply.

Working for airdrops sounds aids trhough. Do they not realise most of us are lazy and doing this to avoid work or as a sideline after thier real jobs. It sounds like they are a bit naieve thinking peopel will put in the effort for a drop. It also brings up centralisation worries. Meh, they might tweak it, they are still new. Ycomb should help steer them in the right direction but if not then oh well. Its worth a small investment risk imo but going all in or putting over 10% of your pf into it would be a bit crazy as there ae far better potential projects out there. QSP as a company should do well, but centralised companies is kind of what crypto is supposed to be getting away from. They seem to be ever increasing though, meh. Half of them are using the tokens as a gofundme for the business, not cool really. This is supposed to be empowering the individual not asking them for startup money.

ah, it's alright, was just reading a post by that person but I had only read the first half and it sounded like what you are saying but the second half didn't. It was a 14 day old plebbit account which is dodgy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
Our Proof of Caring 2.0 portal is up, as well as our first partnership announcement.

Regarding Proof of Caring 2.0
medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531

Portal
poc.quantstamp.com
Please remember to bookmark the portal link

Partnership Announcements
medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-to-audit-listia-inc-s-ink-protocol-d57367a1a4c3

medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-protocol-and-quantstamp-partner-up-to-deliver-secure-decentralized-reputation-payments-for-56da9d8cfe43

Ink protocol telegram
t.me/paywithink

Note: For Canadians/USA/Chinese residents, you are currently ineligible for this ink protocol airdrop - for the time being. Please still submit a proof of caring application. We care about you and will make sure to update you when there is an update from the ink compliance team.

For future airdrops - if Canadian/USA/Chinese residents are eligible, we will try to even out the airdrop so that you don't miss out.

Proof of Caring 2.0 Announcement (Updated)
We’re building the future of blockchain security that’s owned by the people of the world.

>medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531
They say 'love' far too much in this post. Jesus. Is this a cult?
they really do have a youthful and optimistic outlook on life. They seem to think the world is super nice and lovely. That people will want to promote QSP and create a lovely dovey circle jerk community. bleurgh. Well, IOTA was sucessful so... Who knows. My money is on taking the SJWs money the first big moon it has lol.

I agree with you but normies and institutional money could love this coin and we could make a bit of money on it by dumping later on. Thats my plan.

I think they will love it. It is just the kind of douchy crap they enjoy.
I jsut joined the poc2.0 and put some passive 'I love you guys' blurb and about how I really love QSP and will help out as and when I can.

>Announcing Proof-Of-Caring
>Show the love, join Quantstamp.
>As I became involved with our growing community on Telegram, I noticed there are exceptional individuals who care about the long-term goals of our project, and have been spreading the gospel far and wide.

I think I have the bad AIDS now. Thier fluffy happy world will soak up all the fellow soyboys though which might be good. I doubt I'll get any airdrops but meh. You never know. I might even make some fake bs posts on the plebbit and twatter to see if that works lol.

Plot twist: They are actually evil ruthless businessmen and the kids we see 'running' QSP is all a front. They re going to pump this up with SJW cash and dump on them hard making an exit at the first opportunity. All my fake postings will have only helped them and that was their plan all along lol.

I am genuinely struggling to believe people can be this 'nice' but then again I have seen bigger virtue signalers who were real. Jesus this world needs help. Even the Christians weren't this bad. Political correctness and progressiveness is a cult. One for the naive youth and stupid. Or maybe I am just a cynic, I think not though, just old enough to know better.

huh, I just realised that my gmail I linked my POC with is attached to my shitposting twatter account with all my anti-SJW shit on it LOL. Oh well. RIP. Never mind airdrops, I might get arrested lmao. Thank fuck I am not American.