I heard you wanted a 1000x coin...

I heard you wanted a 1000x coin, there's a coin right now that's attempting cryptocurrency integration with companies applications and the dev team is actively talking with legal and financial experts. It's getting rebranded and was forked recently, meaning it's hitting the exchanges in a few days. There's only 280 members in the official telegram group, the devs haven't shilled and have no media presence.

Other urls found in this thread:

comparic.com/lynx-new-cryptocurrency-hard-fork-24-december-interview-benjamin-wilson-designer-lynx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool.

There also is a 50x stock out there right now. It's a company.

Electra?

COVAL?

kek

>1000x coin
>current market cap: 1 billion
>he says it's gonna hit 1 trillion
>5x bitcoin marketcap

SHILL ME YOUR COIN

Kittehcoin/Lynx?

It's Lynx. It's going to hit Cryptopia on Saturday, selling for just a couple litoshi each at first.

The devs had a meme coin called KittehCoin, they made it as a joke and forgot about it and went off to make actual tech companies. They came back a few months ago together to make a serious attempt at cryptoshit. It's very easy to 1000x when it's a fraction of a satoshi to buy one, at most.

Holy shit he knows, I have shilled it like twice here but I didn't expect anyone listened.

This is the only article I can find about it on the internet, and it just came out 2 days ago. I haven't heard about it on Veeky Forums or anywhere else for that matter, I stumbled on it a week ago looking at low market cap coins.

comparic.com/lynx-new-cryptocurrency-hard-fork-24-december-interview-benjamin-wilson-designer-lynx/

How to exchange Kittehcoin for Lynx? I'm still keeping them in the wallet

how is this not a complete shitcoin you doofus

so how do i buy this shit

So its just a litecoin fork with a higher supply...
why would anyone buy this over litecoin?

this

It'll automatically do that on the 30th, not sure how but the Lynx wallet will be available then and it'll transfer 1:1

The devs are smart, active and have a plan. Even in a theoretical situation where the devs run away and it turns into a shitcoin, since I bought so much of it using Doge before the fork I can't lose even if it hovers where dead shitcoins are since it'll be traded using LTC instead.

Cryptopia? I think you can't until Saturday when Lynx goes live unless you manage to buy from somebody in the official group, that's unlikely though since there's a lot of trust in the project. The dev is gonna burn coins and do jewish mind tricks to pump this shit hard

Why would anyone buy XVG when it's just dogecoin that hides your IP address, without even a functional wallet? You can just buy dogecoin. Anyhow if you buy this shit on release it doesn't matter what happens, you'll still get money. Let's say you buy several million at 0.00000010 litoshi for example, there's hundreds of shitcoins with no devs that're well above 100 litoshi. If the devs do 1/100th of the shit they're talking about then it'll easily go much higher, and even if they don't you'll still make money.

when you use verge as your example you know you're desperate to sell this to yourself. It's a fuckin shitcoin. Come up with something better.

Comfy.

Market cap is still around $200m. NOT yet listed on binance/bittrex. This one is a sleeping dragon.

but why though
atleast verge had the privacy aspect to differentiate it from its forked coin, from what i can tell this is just litecoin without charlie lee (which might be good), im not trying to fud, im interested in this

It was forked yesterday...