Why do my crypto friends say buying litecoin is a bad idea?

Why do my crypto friends say buying litecoin is a bad idea?

Because they want you to buy their shitcoins

because the price is too low. Wait for it to go up again, buy a bunch, then sell on the next dip

because your friends are idiots

most likely this

Because they are fags

>shitcoins
I have read nothing but "dump LTC, jump aboard to ICX" message on /biz today

Because litecoin is nothing more than a speedy copypasta of bitcoin... gonna have a tough time growing with the emegergence of competition like bch or even tangle coins with no fees at all

Bcash lol

Chink founder said it could go to $20 and then sold his bags at near all time high hours before a 30% correction. Fuck litecoin. Fuck Charlie the chink. This is the worst coin on shitbase, tied for dead last with cuckcash.

Trust me I dislike bch just as much as the next same person lol. Just gotta admit that normies will eat it up even though it sucks. It may get some business presence as well

Everything here is wrong.

Litecoin is my favorite coin honestly. It just works well for what it does, it's on every exchange, its fast, and its cheap. I hope business owners start accepting it. I prefer this flippening to Bcash flippening.

Also I gave all my friends and senpai litecoin paper wallets for xmas.

I'm holding my savings and profits in LTC

i have a little eth but otherwise i've put everything on litecoin and i keep buying more i rly hope it has a good 2018

Litecoin is basically just a fork of Bitcoin. Nothing special.

Most coiners know this and are interested in alts like ether or monero that have specific features. They don't LTC boring and a joke.

What most coiners forget though, is normies just think

1. It sounds just like Bitcoin.. but lite
2. I can afford a whole litecoin
3. This is on coinbase

Those 3 things ensure it will continue to pump despite no real value.

It's like transformers movies. Movie lovers hate them. Normies will continue to make them billions though

Agree with you on almost all aspects. It annoys me to see litecoin diehards try to find a million purposes for litecoin when in reality it is an outdated coin that brings almost 0 originality to the table. I am hoping that the payment/remittance side of things will be covered by a good erc20 token which will be able to scale when ethereum scales ... ultimately this will be the winner, or something with no fees at all

>or even tangle coins with no fees at all
Like?

XRB.

Doesn't LTC have cheaper fees and faster speed than BTC tho?
Not sure how Monero compare in terms of speed and fees, I couldn't find comparisons that doesn't seem biased.

Binance fucking when ;_;

exactly my thoughts, esp 2. but i expected a bump from christmas for that reason and that didn't really happen so wtf do i know

If litecoin gets more trading pairs in 2018 LTC $6000 eoy 2018. It will happen. Asian exchanges will make this a reality. You've been warned.

Sorry bud not falling for it. Good luck

Something like xrb

you are truly mistaken

LTC is a good coin. It just goes sideways for a bit and then goes on huge random seeming pumps. Don’t forget it already hit $400 and was steadily at $350. It just corrected. But as bitcoin starts loosing market cap I think more money will flood into litecoin as it’s honestly better

Should be 3000 EOY 2018

agreed

glad i sold all my LTC at 340 when chinkie lee sold it all

the next day it was 240 kek

How are the fees? Looking for a coin to drop 5k on.

Looking to do similar. Is it safe to buy now or is bitcoin still in bulltrap

It’s outdated and Charlie lee is a faggot. I sold mine off today. It may double in a year, but if you’re really tuned into emerging coins with good teams that isn’t that much. Currently in Qtum, Fun, and salt btw

You ;)

Xmas bump is coming. Two redneck uncles asked me how to buy crypto at dinner, unprompted. One said specifically "I can't buy a Bitcoin anymore, so I'll look at one of those new bitcoins they're coming out with now"

The bubble is still incoming

>It's like transformers movies. Movie lovers hate them. Normies will continue to make them billions though

That's actually a pretty good comparison. There are many objectively superior coins to LTC, and BTC of course, but since this whole thing is primarily based on hype speculation it's very important to take popularity in to account.

Am I reading this right?
Nigga wat?

I've tried this but keep failing now I'm a millionaire what do I do

Are you mentally ill?

solid advice on Veeky Forums for a change.

there's some smart people on this board showing up from time to time

ARISE CHICKUN! YOUR TICKET FOR THE MOON IS READY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bought the dip but it keeps dipping

$1500 end of year

guaranteed to make it with this strat

Which fucking year? 2025?

because there are 99 other coins exactly like this pos and the only reason anyone buys it is because its on coinbase. that will change soon. prepare your anus for a serious raping once normiebase starts listing other coins and the normies all sell for the "cheaper" coin

yes listen to this man OP