Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Combining back into one thread!
How does it feel to know that Starfinder still makes you load up on cheap healing magic items (Serums of Healing Mk 1) as the best way to get back your HP when you finally take HP damage?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YAk263j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only scrubs take HP damage.

What race not mentioned as Legacy or Core do you want to hear about? How do you think they fared in The Gap?

>Anime OP
I guess at least it was posted on page 8.

Beats having to force someone to be the healslut.

Alright, so where were we...
Tactical Rules?

Catfolk, but after looking at OP's image I think they would all have been better off lost to the gap.

I'm not really thinking about that.

If the PCs get to a high enough level in my PF/Forgotten Realms game, I might use some of the Starfinder material to make a Spelljammer game.

Right now, they have to race a group of orcs to some ancient Imaskari ancient India ruins in Chessenta Hellenic Greece and hold it until backup arrives.

I just finished designing the half-orc Hawkguard that's going to pin them down for a while.

Okay, maybe I missed something a few dozen Paizo threads ago, by why is every OP image a catgirl?

TELL ME ABOUT GILLMEN

AZLANT'S LEGACY MUST PERSEVERE

Sweet! After those, can we get the ability score generation rules?

Because the same guy posts all the OP's by doing it before page 10.

THE AZLANTI STAR EMPIRE LIVES.

We already got those, spud.

Oh baby, I've been waiting all day for you!

What the heck is that thing the Kasatha's stabbing?

What class makes the best warlords, political and military leaders, tricksters and strategists? What class is more likely to end up ruling his own kingdom?

Why are we combined thread again? There was a starfinder general.

I might end up doing something similar

Catfolk are in Starfinder, they're a subjugated race of the Veskarium and a constant thorn in the Vesk's side because they're staunchly non-hostile.

Because the split is pointless when both threads talk about starfinder anyway

Because discussion of starfinder in starfinder general was glacial- Meanwhile, there was plenty of starfinder discussion in the pfg thread.
Did you notice, or did you come in to complain for no reason?

Any Chance we'll also see Magic, tonight, LeakAnon?

I guess I missed those. I will go look.
...Also, spud's my new favorite nickname.

Because if there was starfinder discussion HERE, then it should have been moved over THERE.

Possible, though there's a LOT of tactical stuff.

mesmerist and bard covers most of those.

Then why didn't YOU say something about it last thread if there was something so bad about it?

You have my endless thanks! This is amazing and I know it takes a lot of work to scrub these documents.

Booo no magic! This is a scifi game I want Starships! Or setting info.......or magic I guess

Is there anything anywhere else in the book that has size change anything? As right now it seems like large creatures (Like power armour) have hilariously low carrying capacity for their size.

So this is basically Pathfinder 2.0 with minimal combat changes?

Just be glad Leakanon is releasing anything at all. They don't have to do this.

That's pretty much what it was billed as. they basically just stepped away from the fantasy genre so that they could flip the board as far as classes and magic were concerned. It'd be pretty easy to run a fantasy campaign in Starfinder.

Please post setting!

The math on the back end is a bit easier to manage. Standardization of bonuses, less bookkeeping for magic users, and stuff like that. But yeah, its basically pathfinder 2.0, to the point that a lot of people are thinking that starfinder is just them testing the waters for an ACTUAL Pathfinder 2e.

What kind of bard/mesmerist?

Hellknights please

>No rules for how mounts work in the movement section
So... how... do mounts work? Specifically mechanic drones with the mount option? Does the mount move AFTER your turn is completed, cause that would be pretty bullshit.

Someone said you could use a move action command your mount to take its move action on your turn, but I'm not seeing any actual rules for that anywhere.

>being at negative HP drains your Resolve

Wow, being knocked unconscious sucks.

WELL I GUESS THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION, DOESN'T IT?

Fuck magic we've been waiting on starships since it was that or tacticals last night!

We need us some hardcore ship on star action.

I imagine it works the same way in Pathfinder; it moves on your turn, effectively, so you can just have it take its action whenever.

Sick art.

Which part?

The Indian ruins, Orc army, or Spelljammer?

I want to marry a Lashunta!

>you get a bonus to attack people behind you
>not getting a bonus to attack a chased target you're closing in on with plasma cannons

it's shit, senpai

Magic and/or Spells

>weapon damage rolls that rely on Dexterity (such as operative weapons)

Do operative weapons allow the user to add their Dexterity modifier even to the damage roll?

>Buddy
>Sssazza
>Cha'lak
>Merris
One of these things is not like the other.

Do not.

YOU CAN'T JUST SKIP 40 PAGES LIKE THAT

Spelljammer, although I'm doing an ebberon-ish game so it might fit.

OH
BABY

>Token Spell
PRESTIDIGITATION STILL HERE TRIUNE BE PRAISED

>gravitational singularity
>make a black hole
>"12d6"
What the fuck?

>if you are hit with an attack of opportunity when casting a spell, you lose the spell

Oh shit, that's a huge change.

Can caothics and lawful get along?

Yes.

G/E Axis has always been way more important to how people get on than the L/C axis.

>death effect spells that don't actually deal instant death
>again
Holy shit fuck off already

Friendly reminder that /pgg/ /pfg/ /sfg/ now has a Starfinder Discord cabal here:

discord.gg/YAk263j

>making a zillion cabals for no reason

where did you get that awoo