Is deliberately spilling your drink onto an opponent a "mind game"?

Is deliberately spilling your drink onto an opponent a "mind game"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good way to get kicked out of a store or get your ass kicked in real life.

Even if it looks like an accident?

Mind games only work if you're playing with either

A: People with self control issues
B: Top-tier players who try to make detailed reads

There's a good chance that most people will never need to play mindgames at the level where you seriously consider spilling a drink on someone.

How's this for a mind game - you spill something on a opponent. Big guy stand from spectators and grabs you gently - he tells you that you owe your opponent money for the cleaning and you have to pay up now or osme form of insurance will be needed - ha takes your cards or figures - whatever you were playing and tells you that you just forfeit your game.

Only if you spill it on their crotch and insist on wiping it off

They'll underestimate you for the rest of the game because they'll think you're a stupid faggot

No it makes you a cunt.

No, It's a fucking dick move

This user knows how to succ seed.

Happened at a college house I lived at. We had a game of DnD 1st Ed going and everyone got progressively drunk on wine. Housemate ashes in her cup and I let her know but instead throws red wine on the crotch of my khaki pants yelling "You embarrassed me in front of everyone!" While everybody tried to talk her down I goaded her into punching across the table at me, scattering what's left of the game. Pretty much devolved into the first and only time I've fought a girl... We later hooked up so I guess it is a clever play after all?

Different day of course, coitus had gone off the table 2 or 3 bottles before

tiddies

youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A

Obligatory Deus Ex reference.

>Bro you fucking wasted two litre bottle of mtn jew

>yfw girl
>yfw deliberately get guy to spill his drink on your crotch so that he has to wipe it off

>ashed in her wine
Who smokes while they're drinking wine? Like, if you're just looking to get drunk why not drink something cheaper? How can you enjoy wine if you've got such a strong smell in your nose?

Not even mad, just sincerely confused.

I call his bluff and kiss him, now what fag.

Everyone? Smoke covers the cheap wine taste and smell for a better one, and helps the absorption of alcohol (Ive only heard the second one when I was very very high in Amsterdam, so it might be an urban myth)

a bottle of wine is a fiver
only better value for money is super strength beers which is gross

>Smoking smelling like anything other than death

Eh, sorta, alcohol makes smokers want to smoke more. or something like that.

Besides, who cares? we're drinking cheapo booze anyway, doesn't really matter much if it's cheapo wine or cheapo beer.

And to those thinking it ruins the flavour? Possibly, slightly, but we're not drinking for fine wine and deep flavours, we're drinking because there's alcohol and we wanna party.

Or addiction relief in battle as you wait.