All i had to do was listen to the shills. i thought that the futures value was way too high...

all i had to do was listen to the shills. i thought that the futures value was way too high, and was surprised when it started trading at 10-15x ico price straight away. now its 3-4x the value it was trading at when it first hit binance. this is literally never happened before

i fucking hate this market and everything to do with it

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/icon-foundation/ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone couldnt do 10-15 mins of research and see this would be huge in Jan/Feb.

read what i said again you fucking brainlet holy shit

spent 30 eth in the ICO and got 75k worth... sold 25k to take profit at $2 and being hodlin' the rest feels fucking amazing user... hopefully I can move tf out soon

careful. expectations are currently overestimated. watch it burn in the new year.

All inned at 7k sats, cya brainlet.

Lmao kys faggot

This is only the start. I'm Korean and I know how huge this will become, the partnerships are out of this world, and I would not be surprised at all to see this hit 100$.

remember when Veeky Forums used to be full of quality posts?

no

yes

Bought in at 9k sold at 8.5k
Fuck this coin

this guys right look at my informative image

prove that youre korean

Fucking github has only 1 commit. Kys
github.com/icon-foundation/ico

This will replace litecoin in the top5 within 2 months.

Buy high, sell low.

Dosnt realise the loop Blockchain is already a fully working product. LOL

It's down 20% off the ATH and almost at yesterdays prices. Stop bitching and buy in if you want.

why is it tanking was there bad news

>github.com/icon-foundation/ico

That's the crowdsale contract you mong

This thing is heading straight into the gutter. Time to bail, it's almost right where I bought it when I FOMO'd earlier

overbought

>Tanking
It's people taking profits after a huge runup. It will bounce off 4300 or so.