AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/icon-foundation/ico
youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES, I THOUGH I FUCKED UP WHEN TRYING TO INCREASE MY STACK

you either are a terrible trader because you panic so easily, or you are a lazy fudder

>he bought a 3 billion dollar overnight coin
>didnt expect a big dip

so many dumb noobs

shit i thought i was buying the dip at 4500 lol.
Went all in. If I hold a week its all good eh? Or did the shills get me?

>the Korean Ethereum
>Samsung of Blockchains
kek

You are good short term (January) and long term. This is NEO's bastard child

For the love of god, please go lower and stay there until I can accumulate.

buy signal

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN.

I BOUGHT AT $7 FUCK YOU BIZ. I JUST FUCKING SOLD ALL MY SHIT. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I FUCKING LISTEN TO BIZ AND THEIR FUCKING SHITCOINS

SHILLED.com

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

lol get fucked retards

YOU GUYS SAID $10

FUCK OFF

youre about to become about 100x madder than you already are

low quality larping

always do buy what biz is shilling but only when its only mooned

Github shows as much activity as the surface of Mars.

github.com/icon-foundation/ico

shills have moved on to other coins, mang. It was a pnd propped up by fake inforgraphics, fake news, fake speculation. and yes Icon teams itself was in on it. They don't have half the bullshit they say they do. They just guerilla marketed this to death. They were behind the fake airdrop scam as well earlier. Why is everyone screaming buy now before mainnet hits? Because when mainnet hits people realize its a copy-paste job of ETH.

This is very very good scamming, but its scamming none-the-less

were up 26% today

not my fault you retards rambo in at ath

i told u to buy at 2$

yall still good. just wait a day

Do you have proof?

top fud lol. doing gods work. i need more of this coin

yes exactly. Theres no development. They are just going to present a clone of ETH and market it as something special. All these partnerships with no-name companies are just their pals trying to look legitimate.

The partnerships with universities? That's literally just where some devs went to school. They can lie and get away with all this because they're selling it to stupid westerners. And Koreans who bought at ICO are walking away with comfy 50x profits from this massive con job.

$10 EOY

jesus christ the people on this forum are stupid. you buy when its up 40% overnight and expect to be millionaires within a few hours?

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

Veeky Forums cant look past 1 hour, they want gainz this fucking instant and that mentality will help you stay poor

This guy is right. I would sell while still green.

>Veeky Forumstards have the the patience of a toddler

Walk away from your computer for a few days. Jesus Christ. You will never make money if you panic sell after watching your 1 minute candlestick chart for 20 minutes.

WHY YOU DO THIS BIZ

Just kidding. Bought at 5150 sats.. Feeling JUSTed but maybe I'll just wait till EOY.

I GOT SHILLED INTO THIS SHIT AT 5$ AND 6$ , sold my other alts with a loss because i was so desperate to get in before it went higher. Now it's....ffs

I could have saved and bought the dip. O Well....i have faith in this chink coin unlike faggotry Tron

I held it through the rally. I was part of the hype and a prolific poster. Because I believed the shills too. I did my own research. Look at their github. they aren't developing shit. It's dead. They're only focused on guerilla marketing and looking legitimate. They are not. Do your own research, this is a highclass hooker of a coin. She looks nice but she will fuck you and it will cost you way too much

idiots, these niggers are tricking you into selling your ICX. if you are dumb enough to not know what you have then you deserve to get justed when this is $10 within the next 4 days. sell if you don't believe and give it to people who are smart enough to know how valuable this token actually is.

just kill yourself lmao.

Enough of your fudding.

It's testing a support line right now, if that falls you're looking at a possible return to 5 bucks

Are people this stupid ?

yes

Dude shut up, there are always dips for people to cash out or trade sideways. This thing is still on an upward trend, for hourly +

Kek this so fucking funny, thanks guys or cheering up my lonely holidays a bit :))

aporogy for incovenients

This shit was less than $5 last night. Koreans woke up to some massive gains and are taking their profits. It will keep gaining, don't be fucking stupid.

WTF IS HAPPENNINGG IM GONNA DUMPP THIS PEICE OF SHITTTT

Yes Goyim dump it

Dump it all

Looks like you got what your paid for, coned

ALWAYS DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT BIZ SAYS IS NOT A MEME

Keep selling it

You got all fomo ed in so the 2 dollar ICON gang can drop their 3x bags on you.

Fuck this piece of shit coin

SO DON'T DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT BIZ SAYS?

just released all my shillcoin icx bags, feels great to be stress free again

THANK GOD I FUCKING SOLD WHEN IT WAS 6.15, ITS HEADING FOR $3 I HOPE ALL YOU FUCKING BAGHOLDERS GET FUCKING DUMPED ON. FUCKING BIZ

you missed the pump, but made it in time for the dump kek

who here sold at the high after the PND operation was over ? feels comfy.

WTF IS GOING ON SOMEONE EXPLAIN

>why you don't FOMO buy: the post

FULL RETARD MODE ACTIVATED

Here's a song to cheer you up biz
youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8

thats some 20x ico dumping

how are those minimal gains

enough of the fud faggotry , what's going on. This is a pretty large drop, is this shit tanking or going back up?

the coin quadrupled in price in four days. it is now correcting. fundamentally nothing has changed so it won't last long. know how people say buy the dip? this is the dip.

I just got JUST'd by the fake sell walls

fuck im stupid

the pnd is over dude. shills have moved on to the next coin.

Same mate

I am retiring once this hits $15

Stinky Linky here, feelin pretty comfy just sitting back and watching it all crash and burn. Fuck all you faggots.

>icx is the korean ethereum

Damn shills
I knew I should have sold at $7

AAAAAAA

I have only myself to blame

Cashed out and still up 70% from initial investment but fuck you guys

where are you when we shill at $2?

pump is over dude. whales and smart money have taken their profits. its just suckers holding now. Pro-tip the whole january 1st its gonna take off is an absolute meme. I'm talking to people in korea who bought at the ICO and they can't wait to dump at 50x profit

went from >1.5 to 7. Now back to 5.90. oooooooooooook. If this is what bags are sign me up

click on any random alt on binance

You just got memed into selling

I cashed out with double my initial investment. I'm happy. Will go back in if it drops some more tho.

BTC is rallying dumb cunts chill out

if you're not dumping your bags now you're a complete retard

coordinated FUD.

ICO buyers will be happily dump even till 1$

please do.

does anyone here ever actually look at indicators like RSI or RSI Stochastics? Do any of you even know what bollinger bands are? Incredibly useful for finding appropriate entrances and exits... stop arbitrarily staring at the candlesticks. try to learn your lessons before you make the mistakes so you can save yourself from some massive losses because of your lack of ability to remain calm

Look at that depth lmao

ICO was 1 eth for 2500 ICX, so around 0.11 cent you brainlets, they dumped happily their x50-x70 bags on you on the way up to 7 dollar.

??

can you give me a quick run down on rsi and bollinger bands. i've taken some grad-level stats courses so feel free to go full autist

I want to buy in right now, is there any place I can buy ETH immediately to transfer? I maxed out my limit on Coinbase for the week, and I'm new to all of this so I havent been verified anywhere

BUY BUY BUY

Oh shit!!!!! Dump your bags!!!!! Whales are dumping icx!!!!! This was a meme pump and dump coin all along!!!!!! My boiiiiiiii clittttttyyyyyy!!!!

What? You mean that I should wait till EOY? Gotta admit it's going to be pretty frustrating, below 4k sats we go....

dude its a pump and dump, don't fall for it

should i buy the dip

i'm in cindicator and aion right now should i sell one of these to buy this dip this dip is ridiculous oh my god what's going to happen it can't go any lower can it?

this is going back to sub 3$ lol

dude the shills already admitted it was all staged lol..

this is gonna rocket again soon, i just wished i timed the dip better instead of trusting rsi

the fuck you on about? it dropped $1.50 from an ath after running from 1.50 to 7.50. You should sell everything and leave crypto faggot.

Was this a meme all along?

fuck off shill

Kek i was shilling this shit and bunch of people bought at 6.5 and now theyre freaking out idiots its just like this rt now cause its only.on binance

Buy the dip

Absolutely. You got shilled by the pajeet Jew.

chinks are clever they really want you amerifags to dump your bags so they can buy more cheaper.

I spent 5 bucks each on these shits, i'm riding this to the grave. Don't sell

>drop 25% in an hour
>100 ETH buy wall sold into in under a minute

lol you are a faggot, i'll buy your bags back at 3000 when i got in the first time