Wait, why are some people dumping this? do they not know coinbase might happen?

wait, why are some people dumping this? do they not know coinbase might happen?

>trusting Jews
>On Christmas
Kys

The pump-and-dump crowd is only interested in immediate gains. Ripple is not their coin.

Besides, Coinbase, if it even happens, might not happen for months. That's too long for PnDs.

The real value of ripple lies in the network, not XRP. I dumped a while back for 4x gains

>coinbase adding new coins after bcash

>being this stupid

XRP won't x4 in 2018. He did well. He made 4 times his money, and bailed. Now he can hopefully make another x4, or more, somewhere else with his XRP gains.

Stay salty.

By the way, I am holding XRP for an entire 2018.

Rumor is coinbase passed on XRP and is opting for XLM instead

Coinbase niggers will see a cheap coin buy a shit ton and hold their bags forever in hopes of it being btc. Fully expect this in q1-q2 next year I'm going to continue to accumulate.

nice meem

And i've made nearly 6x gainz and will keep holding

Yeah passing on the number 4 market cap spot for a shit coin instead of the next reasonable option XMR or Dash. Don't listen to this pajeet.

>XMR on coinbase

wanna know how i know you don’t know
what you’re talking about?

literally what the fuck is "Dash"

10000000x more likely than your shit coin. Keep shilling maybe someone will hold those bags for you one day.

a coin?

never heard of it

Sorry pajeet out of your PnD range.

do you know what a privacy coin is user? do you understand why that could never go on something like coinbase?

>Coinbase
Least favorite exchange out there.

>He believes any exchange that asks for verification is safer

Oh boy user do I have news.

yeah? what’s your news? that you’re a retard newfag cryptoredditor who got into XRP at 5800?

Any exchange will sell you down the fucking river if it means they get to keep collecting fees all day. Doesn't matter which one no exchange is safer to buy than another. Keep being delusional though buttercup.

>not understanding the power of normies
cmon user

>confusing dumping with normies cashing out

Is binance a good alternative to coinbase/gdax? What's wrong with it?
I'm a poorfag and I'm just now getting into this stuff after my sister shilled it for me.

LINK makes ripple obselete, you will get justed.

dubs confirms. I’m hodling 7k XLM. I can’t wait for (((coinbase)))