Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

>Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

How would your character prove their toughness?

Uses suggestion to let him the fudge in and not have to go through that stuff for my wizards
Punch him in the face for my barbarians and fighters
Whack him with my Ney or some other type of suggestion spell for my bards

Scatter handfuls of these on the floor

Remove shoes

Walk over them

How badly does my character want in and what's the average feat that people perform to get in?

Eat the bouncer

I once played D&D 4th edition unironically.

stab the guard and walk in, simple as that.

See how high the bouncer bounces when thrown...

Stab myself in the heart with longsword, repeatedly. It's only 1d8 + STR damage and I've got 100 meatpoints!

How tough am I? I once read love can bloom without throwing up

Probably take his shirt off and try to wrestle the bouncer.

See the things in ?
He'd take a handful of them, and eat them.
While maintaining eye contact with the bouncer.
He'd then cut his own stomach open and pull them out with his bare hands.

He's... rather horrifyingly resistant to pain and damage.

I say to the bouncer:
"Tough enough."
I then walk inside, ignoring any jeers and challenges from the crowd within, sit down at the bar and order a pint. If anyone confronts me, I talk with them calmly and reasonably. I'd even go so far as to be amiable, if they seem receptive to it. If anyone assaults me, I will respond in kind, but not before.

At no point will I eat glass, or punch holes in the wall, or do any other absurdly macho thing to "prove" how tough I am. If I have to prove I'm tough, then I'm not clearly not tough.

Honestly I would do the bare minimum to avoid conflict

Offer to suck the bouncer off. Instead, suck out his soul.

I had sex with a Gaira Dragon

In the Wake/Vigil.

how tough am I?! I was decapitated once. it was just a minor inconvenience

My character wouldn't even be near because he's a straight-edge goody two shoes type.

Pass by the bouncer, pick up the salty spitoon and drop it on myself.

He wouldn't actually have to do anything.
One of the benefits of literally nobody being aware of your existence any more is being able to avoid any and all unwanted attention.

The downside, of course, is not receiving any WANTED attention.

Show him my picture of Chuck Norris... with my face tattooed on his chest.

Roll a d100 for intimidate

I once read an opinion that disagreed with mine and not only did I not post, I was not at all surprised that other opinions exist and was not even slightly bothered.

He would tell him he fapped to every chapter of Shindol's Emergence.

The greeter was asking how tough you are, not how morally bankrupt.

I "survived" a gaming session with George R.R. Martin, Gen Urobuchi, and Yoko Taro.

Obviously, this is bullshit, and really more of a bluff roll.

why do only 2 people understand the format of the response?
I'm so tough I used Polymorph to kill an undead dragon by flying above it, undoing the spell and divebombing it

Go NORTH

Its dark heresy so you either be tough or die but still. 5tb

He was getting interrogated by arbiters that didn't know he was with the inquisition and had had enough of the partys bullshit. When he refused to stop calling the fat cop porky he poured boiling recaff over his head. Righteous fury enough to pass resisting interrogation and didn't even scream.

also he has flangelent and ritualistically abuses himself every single day. Notable examples include putting out a pack of cigarettes one after another on himself waiting for the transport to land, breaking his own hand in a car door, gently rubbing an active power blade over his skin to singe off the top layer of flesh. wiping himself until his bruises tore open with the bike chain of linked speed loaders he carries as a rosary, blessing acid for the emperor and washing his hands in it, getting down on his knees and slamming his face into the floor while detained in a cell with no weapons awaiting trial for being a heretic majoris.

all in the name of the emperor.

Not particularly tough but he once caused a week long riot in L.A. by staging police shootings of innocent minorities. It was part of a complex plan that we threw out the window because blowing up a Walmart turned out to be easier

Now Chad was tough, killed half a dozen armed men in a bar fight with his bare hands once.

Same thing to him, really.

He would pour his 40 out

''I left my surface left at the drop of a hat to come to this bar, I also have no gills yet here I am talking to you''

My character is a grandmother.
With cookies.

I pick up the salty spittoon, drink the contents in one go, and ask for a refill.

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Well, let's see it.

"Oho, you wish to to see a demonstration of my toughness. Then a demonstration you shall have!"
>Before the bouncer can say anything else, the PC is speeding to the other side of Bikini Bottom.
>approximately 3 seconds later, the PC is flying at ~600mph, his fist outstretched at the bouncer's face.

Put a melta pistol to his head and politely inform him I own the tavern since as the local Hivelord i run the entire station.

>Druid
I've pierced the hymen of a Virgin Ironwood Dryad!

I'm this tough
>Orders a glass of water with lemon