Average stock market return is 7.5%

Average stock market return is 7.5%.
Margin interest rate on interactive brokers is ~2.3%.
Why shouldnt I just go all out on margin and then buy an index fund for an average gain of 5% a year?

What if your stock falls lol

Because shilling altcoins and gambling on penny stocks is more fun user.

Are “index fund” coins on bittrex?

nigga 5% a YEAR?? GTFO

Why make 615% over 22 years when you can make 615% in a day by buying a shitcoin

If it has one bad day you’ll get margin called.

in the future with crypto20

XIF buy now moon soon

Honestly this.

The jej havent figured out how to short shitcoins en masse yet which is why they just keep going up in,value.

I can put $200 into 10 different shitcoins and be sure that the max loss is $200, whereas i put in $500 into eth 2 years ago and im sitting on profits of 50 grand.

You cant get that kind of risk reward anywhere else in the world right now, and boomers are too afraid of computers to stop it.

No I dont retard, can you cryptofaggots even do math? I have tons of coin but you have to cash out and buy stocks as well..

> I have 100k in my account
> I take a 100k margin loan
> Put combined 200k in an index fund
> the INDEX FUND would have to decline by FIFTY PERCENT.

In case you tards dont know, the stock market is not going to fucking fall by 50% like your fucking crypto kitties.

Unironically this. trx. Don't say you weren't warned.

It's called bitcoin

>In case you tards dont know, the stock market is not going to fucking fall by 50%

???? it has in the past faggot. go fuck off and get margin called on because you're too poor.

Kek. Look at an sp500 index on a long timeline, it won't happen in a day but falling by 50% during some bad years is not unheard of

Stock market never crashes user...

Obviously not, it's definitely a safe bet OP. You should do it!

more like 40%, and you will need to pay interest on the loan.

nope, its never gonna fall by 50% ever again. Especially not with a Republican president.

What you posted wasnt a 50% decline moron

This.

You will get liquidated if any volatility comes. Borrow against your productive efforts: to start a business, to get to work. Use the proceeds of labor to pay off long term debts and accumulate assets. Compare appreciation of assets to 30y t-bill. If you're beating that rate, you're doing ok. If you want more always prefer multiple high confidence bets to one high confidence bet.

Do it do it do it!

>2400 to 1500
Literally less than the average daily crypto swings

You're a fucking moron. A fool and his money are easily departed.

t. someone who bought a picture of a cat for hundreds of dollars

>biggest depression since the great depression
>triggered by a monumental failure of the financial system setup by deep state actors 25 years in the making
Honestly, if by the end of Trump's presidency you don't see high level actors in jail, then you'll be fucked with that strategy. Their immediate action will be to reverse the market to keep people as poor as they can.

Yo I want those things. My want is a responsibility. Give it me.

A fool and his money are a diamond dozen

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................

its a dime a dozen you idiot

>average stock market return is 7.5%

LAMO first year investor and made 26% return.

Suck it plebiekins

Diamond dozen*

I love this

>Average
Means it's factoring in all the dumbasses that bugger it all up and lose everything.

Not like me. I am doing the warren buffet $1m challenge on investopedia simulator now. Long holding 6 stocks from reliable gainers for 6 months with 500k margin or whatever it is.

You could go balls deep in Digibyte and achieve this. Or Chainlink.

Hey dumbass, the market as a whole also went up 25%, you didnt do anything special.

Do you even know what AVERAGE means? It factors in the crashes as well as the booms (which we are in now).

because 5% a year on your cuckbux isn't going to make you rich, even compounded for a lifetime

by then you may as well be dead anyway

>>mfw imagining all the old-timey pink wojaking that must have been going on those couple of days
It must have been glorious.