Amazon go, walk in walk out technology with no checkout counter

>Amazon go, walk in walk out technology with no checkout counter.
>Revolutionizes the grocery store visit
>Bought whole foods, giving it a huge network of brick and mortar stores
>Will implement amazon go technology in all whole foods when it is ready
>Company goes to $1 trillion + in valuation

Give me one reason your portfolio is not dominated by amazon stock?

fuck off Jeff

Honestly switching my portfolio from apple to amazon. Bezos has a vision, tim cook is absolutely clueless and had no idea where to take apple or the iphone.

Never giving that kike my money not even for equity.

are they gonna put those in the hoods?

fuck off with your shit stocks grandpa

PRICED IN

Cause I'm poor and can't even afford one share

I'm a poor college student.

Mfw I work for Amazon and they pay me in stock

one word ALIBABA

I can't give you a reason. Amazon is an amazing company. If I hadn't most of my money in crypto, I would buy Amazon stocks every month.

Microsoft and google are also great, by the way.

You motherfucker. I wanted to work for amazon when I was a student.

Because of Bezo's ongoing feud with the President of the United States.

Ask Bill Gates about his troubles when Bill Clinton's government declared war on Microsoft. He had to bail out the failure Jobs and Crapple just to be allowed to avoid a forced split of Microsoft like Bell Telephone back in the day.

amazon is horrible to work at. rates are impossible to make at times, only way to make it is to hope that they like you and send you somewhere with no rate

what is the way for us europoors to invest in american stock exchange? anyone?

Lol, it’s smoke and mirrors. All the china knockoff brands of American companies are going to fail miserably. Chinese can’t run business and can’t invent.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Amazon might have more obvious growth potential and more of a "vision", but Apple is sitting on $250 billion in cash. Apple could enter any industry and immediately turn it into a monopoly. For example, Apple could come along and buy Disney, Fox and Time Warner in cash and take over the entire film industry. (Or at least Apple could buy all their film assets).

The other thing is branding. No company has a brand as valuable as Apple.

Through your own broker in europe, if they offer international trading. Keep in mind you might get shafted on the fees.

Because Amazon is a piece of shit company that wastes millions of dollars on unnecessary bullshit and is mostly comprised of lazy drug addicted niggers

thanks for info user but it sounds too much work to do....
this is why cryptomarket is the best

>I think Hal Finney is the real Jeff Bezos.
>The first Amazon transaction was between him and Bezos.
>Finney's neighbor is named Dorian Jeff Bezos. >Just seems fishy to me.

Because that consensus is already in the price you mong

Eh, they both have their pros and cons.
But yeah, with options, warrants and stocks, it's a lot more work compared to crypto.

apple has grown too big to have the flexibility to know what to do with that money. They arent innovating. With the same money they have in cash they could have gone toe to toe with elon musk easily.
Behemoths have a hard time being flexible enough to innovate. Likely apple will use the cash to buy its down shares.

worried he might stumble and it might come crashing down

because even bezos sold his amazon shitcoin for bitcoins

What happens to all the unemployed checkout workers?

that guy has some sort of sentient reptilian proboscis swimming around in his head controlling him
that's why his eye is messed up, like the singer of Coldplay

And him and his company got dicked for it. Jobs' was a complete shithead and everyone knew it, they just had to keep their mouth shut and that's the only reason Apple is as big as it is now.