Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?

Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?

Most probably are more occupied with other stuff since people like having them around due to being attractive. Some play like Matthew Mercer and the other guys in critical roll.

This depends on so many separate factors in real life that your question effectively has no answer at all.
If you mean guys that look like Jason Mamoa, then those guys are fairly rare in pretty much every single social context, though I actually still know one in my group.

OP has patrician taste when it comes to being a faggot.
I literally just fapped to having a threesome with Jason.

Because most of them probably had better things to do than create elaborate stories with a bunch of autists. And the few didn't are probably too good for you.

Jason Memea is a dorky-teenage-girl tier husbando, get some better taste you fag

It's not a matter of quantity but distribution and access. For the past five years at least a third of my group has been solidly attractive while the rest is usually at least average or fitting a particular niche of attractiveness.

It's just that the beautiful people probably already have tight groups they play with regularly and arrange games based on friend circles. They don't need to bum around FLGs or post game adds or use Roll20.

Ummm sweetie we have this beautiful man playing MtG we don't need anyone else

Attractive people tend to hang around each other.

Fuck you I'm cute ASF.

But user who would go into an hobby just to hook up with handsome people ?
You are here to have to have fun, not to be shallow!

Our hobby has either led to or attracted the socially ostracized, and being ostracized, not many of us value taking care of ourselves

>cute AsS Fuck

Same as there is a shortage of cute girls.
They got "better" things to dod. And less reasons to seek a way to flee their monotonous lives.

omg like ikr OP theres just not enough cuuuute boys eeeek we like need more omg

People with decent lives don't need fantasy escapism, they do fun and interesting things for real instead of just pretending.

>Fantasy escapism isn't fun and interesting

That's wrong tho. I have a good life, good friends, a fantastic gf, an interesting job, other hobbies I like, but ttrpgs are like icing on the cake.

Many play because of escapism. You don't need that if you're a cutie.

Sam Witwer (voice actor, also been in a few movies) plays Magic, D&D, and 40k

Bitch we are literally right here.
That's rude as fuck.

mmmmmm you aint met ME yet OP ;P

this

I'm handsome. Unfortunately I am the only above-average guy in the 2 groups I play in though. I'd be very handsome if I got fit.

Would like a handsome tabletop bf desu.

Reminder: if you have ANY of the following you are %100 NOT cute in any way;
Facial hair,
excessive body hair
man-titties or a round gut
a star wars shirt or tattoo,
a septum piercing,
if you are balding

>none of these
>Still 0% cute
FUCK

>Facial hair,
>excessive body hair
Incel detected

Bruh. Do you even bear?

Cute is for girls. Manly men have body hair. Come get a rapin' ;P

Even if you're right for the other, you're definitely wrong about facial hair
Some people look much better with than without. Obviously, it only applies to hair that is kept in check, don't let it grow wildly

Get Veeky Forums then

I've had guys and girls say I'm cute and handsome but I dont see it. I'm bad with social interactions and my friends point out when theres a girl interested in me but I dont notice it I'm bad with noticing flirting too.

can't be fucked though

iktf bud.
>lift this 15 times
>go to this machine
>lift this that way 15 times
>go to this machine
>tug on this 15 times
>do pre workout exercises first
>oh but with music its fun
>watch out for the chads taking pics of themselves and sneaking pics of you for meme pages

>Not liking Bears
fag

excellent taste my man, proper bearish men tho, not just fatties going "durrr me bear" no you're a walrus

Being a cute subby shaven boy can get you plenty o' fucks

ok i guess so...But it's gotta look good, and you gotta be cute in the first place. (Ex, Travis Mcelroy?)

>Getting a facefull of steel-wool-like pubes in your face if you suck their dick.
>Ass looks like some kind of horrifying jungle than you cant even eat-out
>Big fat-o pushing and shoving you around the whole time

>disgusting bearfags thinking they're cool because all they can get is ill-groomed neckbeards

>Men don't shave their dick and ass
What kind of nightmare are you living in?

nothing wrong with rimming a sweaty hairy ass

thankfully i've never had to experience this terror irl (bc why the fuck would i go for a bear).
I'll stay with cute smooth guy butts, or big round lady butts.

Cute guys are busy getting laid.

>(bc why the fuck would i go for a bear).
>I'll stay with cute smooth guy butts, or big round lady butts.
I feel you

diffrent stroke for diffrent folks I guess. I like bearish men but actual bears. Hunky manly built hairy guys, not fatties

fuck ubasterd fuck fuckin fuck me

>that feel when you meet a qt with the same interests and perversions as you
>smart, was trying to code an automated 40k 2e combat resolution program at one point
>that feel when he's too far away for your dick to reach and he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth

>>that feel when you meet a qt with the same interests as you
>TFW when he lives close to you
>TFW when you learn he is actually 16

From what I've heard, and seen a few times, most cute 40k male fans end up owning fursuits...

Judging from our conversations he's more likely to own a Sakura Kinomoto costume or some kind of catsuit.
He would have made a lovely Shinji

Nigga that shit's legal where I am, why is this such a barrier?

It's legal too but I have a moral problem with turning a teenager into my slave

good, speaking as a high school teacher, teenagers are easily manipulated retards

They can totally give consent at that age and nothing harmful will likely come of it but any reasonable person should consider the ethical questions.

Gays use tables for other things than tabletop games, though they like to wear costumes and roleplay a lot :^)

>Anyone worthy fucking use tables for other things than tabletop games, though they like to wear costumes and roleplay a lot :^)
FTFY

in general a person's worth is determined by how they look, because of how they act. look at athletes and try to figure out why they don't have hobbies that involve sitting around for 4 hours + research and media consumption in order to fit in with the crowd.
athletes keep a rigorous schedule of activity and overall a balanced diet. the same can be said for highly effective people whom are disciplined.
I don't mean it in a pejorative sense but you have to be a manchild in order to truly be into gaming. people who chose a way of life of indulgence will have it be reflected in every aspect of their lives. overeating, oversleeping and lack of selg grooming.

while you are catching up to the daily memes in the morning, attractive people are either getting a good sleep cycle or working out. while you grab a quick bowl of crunchy sugar to start your day they put in the time to get a nutritionally balanced breakfast and schedule their days, while you browse 4chin they study or work out or focus on their career or groom themselves.
income is another factor while we (I include myself) spend money in our hobbies and time buying them and playing with them, they pay for a healthier lifestyle with their disposable income and time.

and lastly to boot, when an attractive male or female with limited experience approaches a larder of table top players they get belittled if they have not spent enough time on the hobby to apeace the autism of the guys and girls who sacrifice their social capital to play these games.

it is what it is.

WHEN I WAS

Yeah but there's also atactive and accomplished people who do play role playing games (the big "normie" fad related to our hobby right now is watching a bunch of attractive and well-spoken professional voice actors stream their D&D games or listening to those McElroy guys podcast theirs, so obviously it's not JUST relegated to manchildren even if that's true for us.

You are just making excuses. "Oh no, to look good I'd have to be disciplined and devoted and couldn't stay a manchild!"

No, fuck you. I get some of my best gaming ideas while I'm working out, listening to podcasts.

Eating healthy is actually simple as fuck, you just cut simple carbs and you are basically done.

Grooming yourself is as easy as going to the barber once every month and taking a shower/washing your teeth every day.

You don't even need a well paying job. I mean, if you are motivated to get one, sure, will leave you more time and funds to play later. But for clothes, just go shopping with any girl you know (even if you are friendzoned, bitches can not resist shopping) and let her pick clothes/offer input on what you pick. Fuck, ask your mom/sister if you have to, just have someone force you to buy a shirt and new pants/shoes every once in a while.

You can remain the manchild we all know you want to stay while doing those things.

I think you're working on fairly outdated stereotypes. The entry barrier of the hobby has dropped enough at this point that, while this might hold true for the average person who consider some the FLGS their main haunt, you look at the average college gaming club and you're just as likely to see it populated by hipster is how but otherwise socially competent theater types as you are unwashed, unhealthy grogs.

A YOUNG BOY

Except nothing really hold in your line of through.

You don't need to work out multiple hours a day to be decently fit, you don't need to spend hours daily to balance your meals (half a brain and a little willpower is all you need) and you don't need to groom yourself for hours to look decent.

Work is 8-10h a day and that's it, and if you are a bit lucky you have all the time to think about your future sessions in the meantime. A healthy lifestyle is literally cheaper than an unhealthy one.

The last point boils down to your own social skills. I was able to introduce my gf pretty easily to ttrpgs when we started dating, it's not that hard if you aren't a douche about it.

Those guys got it

They're rare but they exist, usually a friend of the DM from school, has always wanted to try it out but doesn't wanna impose, has been invited to play before but always gets cold feet at the last minute, is self-conscious about being a noob and doing something dumb, just wants everyone at the table to have a good time, just wants to feel welcome.

A..am I cute

thats a nice Bowtie m'dude.

>oh but with music its fun

I spend roughly two hours at the gym almost every day right now, and I can say with 100% certainty that this is the greatest lie ever told.

This shit isn't fun at all.

I am not sure if I look cute, but I heard my voice sounds cute....

>Work is 8-10h a day and that's it
Now if you go by that, you add 1-2 hours work out time per day, then another 1-2 hours cooking your meals a day (let's lump shopping hours/chores into that too for days you're not cooking), then another 2 hours commute split between work/gym etc. So you're looking at 11-16hrs a day keeping yourself active/healthy/employed. So you have 9-13 free hours a day, and 8 of those will be spent unconcsious, because all that effort will be ruined if you're not sleeping right, so what you're actually looking at is 4 to 0 hours free a day. And screw that even further if you have any other responsibilities like a kid or elderly parent or something, and god help you if you have two jobs.

I spent my youngin' years of unemployment getting my shit together and working out/dieting but these days I just don't see how to manage that without burning myself out. Modern life is not made for keeping yourself Veeky Forums unless you make it your life

>then another 2 hours commute split between work/gym etc
>1-2 hours work out time per day
then another 1-2 hours cooking your meals a day
wtf are you on.

Also even by your calculations you're looking at 4h of free time every day.

Easily enough for TTRPGs

Working out is not fun. I've been doing this shit for two years and it has not gotten fun. It's always a challenge to motivate yourself to just do it and it's always a pain completing it. The only joy is the satisfaction of knowing you did something other than be a lump all day and seeing the progress of getting more Veeky Forums. The actual act sits somewhere between taking a constipated shit and punching a cement wall.

The fact that my mother fangirls over Ronon Dex proves you wrong, user.

>browsing Veeky Forums
>being attractive in any way
Pick one.

Living in ny it takes me 1hr to get to work in the city and another to get back. Back when I went to school it was 2hrs to campus. My games take 90 minutes to get to on average because queens is a goddamn awful place with no fucking trains from brooklyn. I don't know where or how you live that you can't expect at least 1hr transit altogether.

And I cook my food fresh everyday because I'm a crazy person that hates reheated food. Including time spent shopping, doing chores etc in a week it'd go considerably over 1-2hrs a day, but I assume others are not as crazy as me and know how to use microwaves.

>commuting 2h
>groceries/cooking 2h
Where are you living? In a desert?

love you

>implying 2hrs daily transit isn't normal
Have I just been getting rused by the mta all these years?

>I don't know where or how you live that you can't expect at least 1hr transit altogether.
In a 700k inhabitants metro area in Europe. Daily commute is 40 minutes, but it could be half that if I could be arsed to repair my bike

Also I eat fresh evey dinner and I don't even spend 1h per week doing groceries.

>mta
You're an adult now. Get a car.

>car
>in a city
lel

And add another hour just finding parking? Nah.

>In a 700k inhabitants metro area
>only 700k
Must be nice not being packed like a sardine every day of your life

Well case in point, my only colleague with a commuting time over 1h lives pretty high in the mountains.

>Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?
Have you seen the people in the tabletop community? There are a shortage of attractive people of ANY gender in the tabletop community. We're mostly a bunch of neckbeards and legbeards.

Sure, you have people like Vin Diesel who are outliers, but there's going to be outliers in any group.

Because half of humanity is at or below average

MY FATHER

>but I assume others are not as crazy as me and know how to use microwaves
I don't neither. Never had one.

And he looks like the type of fuckwad who'd kill your character for shits and giggles, mumble some autistic excuse about "murderhobos make sense" and make sure the other nerds bully you out of the game if you complain.

I had no qualms about doing it to my then 16, now 17 year old, girlfriend. She seems happy enough.

Are gayfolk a bunch of moralfags or is it just you?

>trying
>"smart"

>I have a terrible personality and deserve the worst parts of my life

Vin Diesel is an ugly half-breed tho.

you're a bad person

You have seen how awkward melee in that system gets, right?
And to be fair he could've actually finished it. Don't act like not immediately mastering something new makes you a drooling retard.

If someone finishes some worthy achievement, people don't go around saying "yeah I knew a guy who tried to do this thing".

Someone who merely attempts something difficult may just be ambitious, that is to say only smart enough to want to do something in the first place, which is not that high a bar to reach.

Nah, he's just pragmatic. Bifag here, if I knew any teenage twinks into nerd shit and inexplicably interested in me I'd be all over that like white on rice

No, just practical. When a 16- or 17-year-old has figured out that they want such a thing, why waste their time? The body can only experience youth once.

All you can do is try to be the best version of yourself that you can for them.

Why are you guys defending him? He's a fucking predator

What are you talking about? Entering into a consensual, legal relationship is predation?

You're delusional.