BINANCE SCAMMING YOU OUT OF COINS!

BINANCE DISPLAYS FAKE NUMBERS ON ITS "TOTAL" AND "FEE" LABELS.

If you place a Limit order of 1 BTC on Binance at let's say $10,000, it will display the Total as 1 BTC without mentioning the fee or the Total AFTER the Fee.

So when the order executes, you get 0.99 BTC instead (1% Trade fee).

When you go to your "Trade History", it will say "Price: $10,000" and "Amount: 1 BTC", then "Total: 1 BTC" AND THEN IT WILL FUCKING SAY "Fee: 0.01 BTC" MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE TOTAL IS AFTER THE FEE HAS BEEN DEDUCTED WHICH IT HASN'T. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY CALCULATE THE FEE FROM THE TOTAL.

NOT EVEN BITTREX DOES THIS JEWISH SHIT AND BEFORE YOU SAY "HUR DUR, WHO CAN'T CALCULATE 1%, THAT DOESN'T WORK WHEN YOU'RE MAKING TRADES WITH MANY NUMBERS ALL JUMBLED UP AND NOT PRECISE.

BITTREX DOESN'T DO THIS SHIT, ON BITTREX WHEN YOU EXECUTE AN ORDER IT DISPLAY

>PRICE
>AMOUNT
>FEE
>TOTAL AFTER FEE

WHEREAS (((BINANCE))) DOES:

>PRICE
>AMOUNT
>TOTAL

AND THEN ONCE THE ORDER HAS EXECUTED

>PRICE
>AMOUNT
>TOTAL (DOESN'T EVEN REMOVE THE FEE)
>FEE

NO DISPLAY OF THE TOTAL AFTER THE FUCKING FEE.

Cool just bought 100k BNB

Thx /r/eddit

binances trade fee is 0.1% not 1%, you can lower it to 0.05% if you have bnb, if you dont like it then use another exchange

bought and sold 100k bnb with half fees

this is such a small amount. is there an anti binance shill campaign today?

I am PRO BINANCE but they should NOT pull this Jewish shit.

They should display the TOTAL AFTER THE FEE not force you to manually calculate it WTF

this is crypto mate.this is and should stay the wild west.

if you have the head on your shoulders to figure out you're being charged more, then act accordingly in managing your funds. do not expect binance or anyone else to pander to you. nobody is responsible for making it easy and safe for you. you are responsible for you.

the real jew play here is lack of self responsibility.

FUCK BINANCE

USE A NORMAL EXCHANGE AND CASH OUT

>he didn't buy bnb to avoid all those annoying fractions of a cryptocoin
B R A I N L E T
D E T E C T E D

My dad owns the binance its chill dude trust me

How much do you have to own?

wow
true if big

>you have to manually calculate the fee
wow
such hard

Even 1 is enough for a while

>1% trade fee

WTF it's impossible to day trade in binance then

Wher ethe fuck did you get 1%? It's .1% you fucking mongoloid. POINT ONE PERCENT. NOT 1%.

What's .01% of 1 BTC? It's .0001 or about $1.50. You sir are retarded, and a faggot. Go KYS.

its .01, not .1

Trying to read up. So, the fee is paid from your pool of BNB? If you don't have enough BNB to cover the fee, then you get charged the .1% if I'm understanding this correctly.

The only downside is if you want to hold BNB and trade other coins.

I see .1

if you dont want to use your bnb, theres a switch to turn off its automatic use while trading

Doh, you're right. I feel like a horses patoot.

Overall, this seems like the more popular binance is the more BNB will go up...seems like a good hodl coin.

Agree OP binance is bs.

U can't trade in decimals....
What kind of retard site does that.

U buy 1.988 u can't sell the decimal. lmao srry u can't have .998 u need to pay another 200 dollars for your money

Legit on binance if u have 1.9 btc they literally won't let you have the .9

the decimal part is quite annoying fuckery

Other than that, it's pretty easy to use and convenient. So of course they need to add a jewish fee for themselves.

trusting chinks....
chinks dont do anything right
i cannot look at any chink coin without thinking this is a scam,

since when china did something right? they only know how to copy,
trying hard to get into the western movies with their old school propaganda and advertisement.
"we are best we save days, yes, ling long ping pong"

they would be better off to take care of their 80% of the population that live in misery.

fucking chinks...

i have more than a hundred dollars in leftovers in multiple coins in binance, those shits dont let trade decimals.

fuck binance.