When he was adjusting his armor to constantly bathe his face in a menacing red light...

When he was adjusting his armor to constantly bathe his face in a menacing red light, or chaining decapitated heads to his crotch, do you think he ever stopped to wonder "Am I on the wrong side"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU&t=105s
youtube.com/watch?v=UzejqYRtmdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU&t=105s

Better question is why he thought that adding red light to constantly shine at his face was a good idea. Did he ever regret that decision?

he even looks bothered by it on that pic

"fuck why did I think this was a good idea

my fucking eyes"

youtube.com/watch?v=UzejqYRtmdY

"...Looks fucking rad, though"

What does he need a tube in his nose for, anyway

Keep his sinuses clear. The only gift he got from Nurgle was severe allergies.

If you look carefully at his head then that white light kinda looks like smoke, which would imply that he for some reason installed smoke machine into his suit. If that happened then that tube must be for breathing, if not then...idk boogie removal?

Damn, I could use one of those. Eternal damnation is a small price to pay desu.

No because by that point they all had thousands of years of roasting screaming alien babies to death.

He didn't have the budget for a smoke machine, so he just filled his armor with dry ice.

>boogie removal
Its either that or pick your nose with a power claw

>he doesn't know that red light is used in medicine
he was just severing from severe chronic neck pains

Yeah, considering how Big Daddy E. set his pet psychopath Konrad Curze on planets that didn't immediately submit I'd say it was pretty ambiguous as to who the "good guys" were

Considering the opposite side also had skulls and spikes and fallen angel and giant evil eyeball motifs out the ass, probably not. It was honestly the logical conclusion to his overall aesthetic since even before the heresy.

>Hey Emps.
>With all the nuking planets from orbit, venom glove claw skull helmeted assassins, and genocides...
>Are we the baddies?

>Considering the other side rapes planets to death, stacks people's skulls up into giant mountains, and thinks the bubonic plague is a great housewarming gift, I'd say not.

What is his suit?

>Designing a 40k RPG campaign.

The only primarchs with any self awareness was Russ and Fulgrim, and Fulgrims was not in a good way.

The genocides were a thank you present for the xenos that thought they successfully wiped out mankind during the age of strife.

Dark Mech forged Justinian Terminator Armour.

>And see, I put all these skills on my armor to remind people of the Emperor's many genocidal campaigns!
>It's protest armor!

Sanguinis' and Gulliman's armors were less on the absurd side too. Just fancy.

I thought it was Justaerin or something.

Where does this fall under

Also, Space Marines on both sides chain severed heads of their enemies to their crotch. They're gloryfied murderhobo psychos, all of them.

Also, I'm pretty sure he was alreay crazy when it all happened.

I think, generally speaking, these primarchs have rather modest armors.

What is he holding in his claws

Angron's armour is pretty subdued as far as Primarchs go.

feathers

>pretty subdued

>Compared to Chaos, Tyranids and the objectively worst faction, Deldar?
> prolly not

These are correct. Real question is how does he take a shit in that armor.

clearly Horus vapes

The nose tube isn't the only tube, obviously.

What about compared to a bunch of eccentric old men fighting about what planet belongs to who, and telling those damn youngsters to get off our lawn.

He subscribes to the Blizzard School of What The Bad Guy Should Look Like.

>fanart

I always questioned how he fucking moves with that bulk.

And I always wanted to see how their bone structures look like beneath their retarded armor.

Anyone else get the Fargo reference?

>implying a dirty heretic is capable of rational thought

>implying any of the corpse-emperor's worshippers are capable of not nuking their own planets

That armor makes him look way too fat. I like his buddies though, they look like they have a sort of North East Native American vibe going on with their hair cuts. Did the World Eaters ever get a specific culture they were aping, or are they just psycho-gladiator-berserkers?

He did realized that all the Primarchs on his side (except Mortarion) were nuts and had to be put down after everything is said and done.

It still cracks me up how salty he is he got the team of retards

its a thing of beauty really

But Perturabo wasn't nuts just socially impaired.

Well no since he probably would have done that if he remained a loyalist too. Also he didn't pick a side as much as create the side in the first place.

non metallic metals look shit.

Everything got fucked in the Horus Heresy purely because Angron decided he wanted to chop things in person in Istvaan. If he hadn't done that, Horus probably would have taken Terra.

all space marines can shit right in the armor
sometimes they have to fight for hundreds of hours straight, being shot in the shitter isn't power metal

They were their own culture. Kinda was among their things before the nails.

No-one cares about us enough m8. We can be the bad guys all we want but we're still just the baddest the retirement home.

NOBODY COMES TO VISIT ANYMORE

Baddest in the retirement home*

The thing is, I can't tell if he's a loyalist in this picture.

I always knew samus was a lost primarch, but Doom Slayer...

It all comes together

Wtf I'm watching that episode just as I saw your post.

I imagine towards the end of the HH Perturabo was in it solely to tear down the Imperial Palace and then retire to become one of those old grandfather types who likes to restore old cars, but with buildings. After Fulgrim turned into a snake man and tried to literally eat his soul he probably lost most of his enthusiasm.

Further proof that Angron is the secret loyalist.

Are those wires or dreads?

Those are dreadwires, friend.

The Imperium are, objectively speaking, evil. They were evil during the Great Crusade, and they're evil now. It just also happens to be the case that they're the only thing standing between humanity and extinction.

More information about this? Im curious as I love 40k but have been catching up on muh Ghosts so haven't read HH series yet

Was also asking above post

The other side wears more skulls.

>be the pinnacle of human biology
>a literal demi-god
>using tubes everywhere
>a tube at you nose
I always envisioned the Primarchs as being tube-free and unblingly. Perfect bodies, without needs of archaic things like tubes or crude implants like the rest.
Ornate, barroque armor would make sense in the 40k era, religion everywhere, "daemons" are real and all. 30k would be the era of atheism, lefting the long night behind, "daemons" reports being considered just some unknow alien species. And the armors would be functional, clean.
GW fails in that aspect, 30k era just looks like 40k

That doesn't look anything like the emperor, you dumbass.

Tiny guys inside piloting it.